Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   Chat About Shemales (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Straight or curved cock, which feels better? (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=8971)

jimyzun 05-10-2010 08:34 AM

Straight or curved cock, which feels better?

Never tried either, but I wonder what those who have may say about this. Is there any difference? I?m sure there must be...
I?m still gathering information before I take the plunge.

Brazilian Guy 05-20-2010 11:06 PM

I've just tried straight cocks and I've always been curious about trying a curved one, it seems so delicious. But I can say that straight cocks are very good and if you taste one, you won't regret :lol:

merelypink 05-21-2010 07:33 AM

curved it hits all the right places!!

SluttyShemaleAnna 05-21-2010 07:47 AM

well, it's not just 2 variations were are talking about here, it can be straight, curved up, or curved down or curved to either side.

an upward curve certainly seems to hit the spot, but don't think it really makes much difference.

Curvey cocks are definitely more fun to play with :D they are cool. Mine curves quite a bit to the left n guy love to play with it :D I love dicks that curve sideways, I think they are sexy. I'm not into downward curves as much, but tbh, all cocks are fun no matter what the angle :D

Sweet Sydney 05-21-2010 12:30 PM

Mmmmmm curved.

Not that easy to find a truly, really curved one ..but if you do grab it ha!

:coupling: :coupling:

franalexes 09-16-2014 07:32 AM

Regardless of where they point; they all shoot in a straight line.

ckit 09-16-2014 08:36 AM

I agree with franalexes and I'm in the same boat as pankajpatel

man74tiop2 09-18-2014 12:11 AM

Which feels better? I don't see how one version would feel better than the other, whether manually, anally/vaginally or orally.

The curvature of a dick would certainly have visual impact, though, especially if pronounced. :yes:

Clintdear 09-18-2014 03:34 PM

Speaking as a guy, it depends on what you are doing, and what position you like. I'm inclined to be submissive in bed, so I was usually on the bottom on my back.

If it's a blow job, then deep throating is easier if he's facing your feet and his cock slides in easier and deeper.

One boyfriend of mine had an upward curve like a ski jump, plus his cock was shaped like a bowling pin. He was a really gentle, but aggressive lover. It was heavenly! He appreciated that I was "girly in bed", and we were both comfortable with that arrangement.

When I was on my back I'd actually cum more often than not due to the stimulation of my prostate and the way he was thrusting. Plus the head with the gradually widening middle shaft was really sweet, then it tapered back down as if to seal me to it so I wouldn't lose any cum.

Damn I miss him. Especially the sex part.

bonobo17 09-18-2014 05:32 PM

upward curved is the hottest

My own Cock is straight but i'm into upward curved cocks. :rolleyes:

Demi 09-21-2014 06:26 AM

curved it hits all the right places!!

Melissa Pink 09-21-2014 11:19 AM

Curved or straight doesn't matter to me :turnon: What matter does the person that the cock is attached to know how to use it to pleasure me and get me off! :coupling:

merelypink 09-22-2014 06:16 AM

long thick and straight!!

man74tiop2 09-29-2014 10:53 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by man74tiop2 (Post 251391)
Which feels better? I don't see how one version would feel better than the other, whether manually, anally/vaginally or orally.

The curvature of a dick would certainly have visual impact, though, especially if pronounced. :yes:

To illustrate my point: These two upward-curving stiffies certainly grab my full attention. But blindfold me & I'm still fascinated to discover by contact their length, girth, heft, texture & flavour. It's definitely worthwhile to let your fingers & lips do the exploring, I say.

Thanks to Thayna & Lavigny for their assistance as models for the post. :hug:

DavidJones1985 10-20-2014 10:29 PM

Curved for sure ;)