Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   Chat About Shemales (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Massive load (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=3287)

Hornyboy1973 11-24-2008 08:51 AM

Massive load

Anyone got vids or pics of shemales cuming gallons?

merelypink 11-24-2008 08:52 AM

wow gallons thats alot i cu cup fulls

jc20wdn 11-25-2008 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by merelypink (Post 51797)

prove it :)

randolph 11-30-2008 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by merelypink (Post 51797)

Cup fulls?? Seeing is believing. :D:drool::turnon:

racquel 11-30-2008 10:14 PM

That'd be one hell of a shemale. I saw a bukkake video where 10 guys couldn't even fill up a martini glass half way.

sashafreak 05-19-2009 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by racquel (Post 52962)
That'd be one hell of a shemale. I saw a bukkake video where 10 guys couldn't even fill up a martini glass half way.

I wish they would make a Shemale Bukkake video that was more like a Bukkake video. One guy and 40 to 100 shemales all waiting to shoot their loads in his waiting mouth. They come up and shove two to three cocks in his mouth at a time while he holds a punch bowl to catch the ones who miss. Then at the end when the bowl is loaded with hot shemale cum, he holds it over his open mouth and drinks every bit of it.:yes:

califsweettalker 06-05-2009 02:08 AM

I volunteer my husband to suck dick!

Quote:

Originally Posted by sashafreak (Post 83987)
I wish they would make a Shemale Bukkake video that was more like a Bukkake video. One guy and 40 to 100 shemales all waiting to shoot their loads in his waiting mouth. They come up and shove two to three cocks in his mouth at a time while he holds a punch bowl to catch the ones who miss. Then at the end when the bowl is loaded with hot shemale cum, he holds it over his open mouth and drinks every bit of it.:yes:

I would love to see my hunky husband suck off a group of hot sexy shemales while they also fucked his tight toned ass!

Oh my, just the thought of multiple shemale cocks getting shoved into my husband's open mouth and watching them squirt gobs of cum all over his handsome face and into his mouth gets my juices going!

It would even be better if he was tied up on his back in a fuck swing with his legs spread and tied high in the air! That way his mouth and ass would be perfectly exposed and positioned for fucking! His dick and balls could be used or abused for pleasure or amusement and he couldn't even resist while every one took turns at his mouth and tight perfect ass! :coupling: mmmm

sasha I like how you think! :drool:

Thanks for the thread Hornyboy! :kiss:
Ms. Sweettalker

baasje43 06-05-2009 02:27 AM

husband

Whow!

You seem to be (in your fantasy ??) quite in control!

Does the "victim" know about this?