Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Welcome to Cafe Transe!! (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=15763)

Igneel 08-24-2013 06:31 PM

Welcome to Cafe Transe!!

*opens up his doors for you all* WELCOME TO CAFE TRANSE!! Here is a place for everyone to chat, relax and hone their role playing skills! *smiles and polishes glasses* we serve all drinks here, and the only rule is to have fun!

*The Cafe has a first class bar, with almost as many drink choices as there are drinks, as well as an on site kitchen staff, lounge and dance floor, with new features constantly adding on and on

Little Darling 08-25-2013 04:06 AM

(Enters and looks around)

I can only imagine what will happen here if the customers start coming in. Hope this place has cleaners.

smc 08-25-2013 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Igneel (Post 240177)
*opens up his doors for you all* WELCOME TO CAFE TRANSE!! Here is a place for everyone to chat, relax and hone their role playing skills! *smiles and polishes glasses* we serve all drinks here, and the only rule is to have fun!

*The Cafe has a first class bar, with almost as many drink choices as there are drinks, as well as an on site kitchen staff, lounge and dance floor, with new features constantly adding on and on

And this is in "General Discussion" because ... ???

a9127 08-25-2013 01:17 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

The Cafe has a first class bar, with almost as many drink choices as there are drinks, as well as an on site kitchen staff, lounge and dance floor, with new features constantly adding on and on

In that case, I want a vodka martini shaken not stirred... :cool:

ila 08-25-2013 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smc (Post 240236)
And this is in "General Discussion" because ... ???

Because I moved it here from the "Chat about shemales" forum.

smc 08-26-2013 05:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ila (Post 240247)

Well, that's as good a reason as any. ;)

Igneel 08-26-2013 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by a9127 (Post 240243)
In that case, I want a vodka martini shaken not stirred... :cool:

preps the customer's martini there you go my freind!

a9127 08-27-2013 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Igneel (Post 240291)
preps the customer's martini there you go my freind!

Thank you. :)

Igneel 08-27-2013 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Little Darling (Post 240212)
(Enters and looks around)

I can only imagine what will happen here if the customers start coming in. Hope this place has cleaners.

We have a 24/7 staff :P

Igneel 08-27-2013 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ila (Post 240247)

Ah thanks ^_^ I wasn't sure where to put it :)

Little Darling 08-29-2013 02:53 AM

So there are only three people in this cafe? Unless you wanna consider doing something to grab attention, you will soon be closing your doors.

And when I said grab attention, I don't mean advertising this thread on other boards if that's what you are thinking.

smc 08-29-2013 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Little Darling (Post 240485)
So there are only three people in this cafe? Unless you wanna consider doing something to grab attention, you will soon be closing your doors.

And when I said grab attention, I don't mean advertising this thread on other boards if that's what you are thinking.

I just want to make clear, in the spirit of Little Darling's point about how many people are actually in the cafe, that I am only walking by, staring in and wondering why this place was opened, what purpose it serves, and how long before it closes its doors for good. Because at the end of the day, I can understand the purpose of (and how to engage in) all sorts of virtual worlds, but not this one. I mean, a virtual drink? Seriously? (No offense to my friend a9127, but come visit and I'll make you a real martini ... with gin, by the way.)

Artiste426 08-29-2013 11:57 AM

Vodka martini here! Cheers and thank you. Don't mind if I do.

a9127 08-29-2013 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smc (Post 240490)
(No offense to my friend a9127, but come visit and I'll make you a real martini ... with gin, by the way.)

We've discussed this before--I am still planning on taking you up on your offer. A gin martini and possibly a Tigers/Red Sox game sounds great! ;)

Florian 08-29-2013 04:06 PM

There was something in the news a while ago about making cocktails with semen...;)

smc 08-29-2013 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by a9127 (Post 240522)
We've discussed this before--I am still planning on taking you up on your offer. A gin martini and possibly a Tigers/Red Sox game sounds great! ;)

The offer still stands, but if you refer to a "gin martini" again I will have no choice but to rescind the offer. A martini has gin, so "gin martini" is redundant. That thing with vodka you requested at this café ... well, it should be called something else. ;)

I predict there will be playoff games this year involving the Tigers and Red Sox. :yes:

ila 08-29-2013 04:40 PM

Quote:

...(No offense to my friend a9127, but come visit and I'll make you a real martini ... with gin, by the way.)

I thought it was going to be Irish Whiskey at your place. I'll go for whiskey but not for a martini. Also I'd rather see a Bruins - Canadiens game vice any game when Detroit is playing.

smc 08-29-2013 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ila (Post 240546)
I thought it was going to be Irish Whiskey at your place. I'll go for whiskey but not for a martini. Also I'd rather see a Bruins - Canadiens game vice any game when Detroit is playing.

I have Irish whiskey, too ... single malt, Midleton, etc. The martini is offered only because a9127 mentioned it.

And I'd be happy to go to a Bruins-Habs game, too. It beats a Bruins-Red Wings game, if for no other reason than those nasty squid being tossed. ;)

ila 08-29-2013 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smc (Post 240547)

I have Irish whiskey, too ... single malt, Midleton, etc. The martini is offered only because a9127 mentioned it.

And I'd be happy to go to a Bruins-Habs game, too. It beats a Bruins-Red Wings game, if for no other reason than those nasty squid being tossed. ;)

With luck maybe I can make it there at the same as a9127.

Igneel 08-29-2013 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Artiste426 (Post 240515)
Vodka martini here! Cheers and thank you. Don't mind if I do.

preps the customers drink there we are! Enjoy ^_^

Igneel 08-29-2013 10:23 PM

Quote:

I just want to make clear, in the spirit of Little Darling's point about how many people are actually in the cafe, that I am only walking by, staring in and wondering why this place was opened, what purpose it serves, and how long before it closes its doors for good. Because at the end of the day, I can understand the purpose of (and how to engage in) all sorts of virtual worlds, but not this one. I mean, a virtual drink? Seriously? (No offense to my friend a9127, but come visit and I'll make you a real martini ... with gin, by the way.)

As far as it goes, yes I know the idea is silly and frankly that's one of the points, for some pictures are the gateway of enjoyment, I wanted to create a thread dedicated to those who like to rp and wish to better themselves, I never expected this to be popular nor will I be shocked if I have to remove it, however, it is already accomplishing what I want it to: A. Be silly B. stimulate mind & body and C. making myself known to the forum in a positive and different way ^_^

Saying that, I intend on keeping it open until it dies by removal :P and nothing short of Zombies will change that date *sips some sprite*

smc 08-29-2013 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Igneel (Post 240586)
As far as it goes, yes I know the idea is silly and frankly that's one of the points, for some pictures are the gateway of enjoyment, I wanted to create a thread dedicated to those who like to rp and wish to better themselves, I never expected this to be popular nor will I be shocked if I have to remove it, however, it is already accomplishing what I want it to: A. Be silly B. stimulate mind & body and C. making myself known to the forum in a positive and different way ^_^

Saying that, I intend on keeping it open until it dies by removal :P and nothing short of Zombies will change that date *sips some sprite*

Well ... fair enough. :respect:

Igneel 08-29-2013 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Little Darling (Post 240485)

As far as attention goes, I think ill manage, besides we've already gotten more posts than I had set in mind as a goal :P now I'm shooting to double and triple and so on and so forth until it is long since dead and buried ^_^ *sees a bone and throws it in the "bone" closet whistling

Igneel 08-29-2013 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smc (Post 240587)
Well ... fair enough. :respect:

I'd say your opinion...:cool:...has transitioned *CSI Miami Theme plays*

Little Darling 08-30-2013 03:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Florian (Post 240530)
There was something in the news a while ago about making cocktails with semen...;)

Interesting. I think Igneel now has an idea for how to attract customers. The question is who among the guys here is willing to provide the special ingredient in the cafe's drinks, or to assist in the extraction of the special ingredient?

ila 08-30-2013 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Igneel (Post 240588)
... *sees a bone and throws it in the "bone" closet whistling

The bone closet whistles?:confused: :lol:

Igneel 08-30-2013 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ila (Post 240624)
The bone closet whistles?:confused: :lol:

Yes...yes it does :3

Igneel 08-30-2013 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Little Darling (Post 240603)
Interesting. I think Igneel now has an idea for how to attract customers. The question is who among the guys here is willing to provide the special ingredient in the cafe's drinks, or to assist in the extraction of the special ingredient?

I can't say that's a menu option quite yet :P

Little Darling 08-31-2013 02:26 AM

But when you do decide to add a little more sweetness to your drinks, I'll be glad to supply you. I will need a room, preferably one with a bed, and someone to help me.

Igneel 08-31-2013 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Little Darling (Post 240652)
But when you do decide to add a little more sweetness to your drinks, I'll be glad to supply you. I will need a room, preferably one with a bed, and someone to help me.

Well the room and bed I can manage, and as for who helps well ill glady volunteer behind any others ;P

a9127 08-31-2013 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ila (Post 240550)
With luck maybe I can make it there at the same as a9127.

That would be a lot of fun. Much better than meeting in Detroit. Growing up there, I've been to many Red Wings games but I never knew the exact origins of the dead octopus tradition. Maybe it has something to do with the current state of the city? :lol:

smc 09-01-2013 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by a9127 (Post 240704)
That would be a lot of fun. Much better than meeting in Detroit. Growing up there, I've been to many Red Wings games but I never knew the exact origins of the dead octopus tradition. Maybe it has something to do with the current state of the city? :lol:

"The origins of the activity go back to the 1952 playoffs, when a National Hockey League team played two best-of-seven series to capture the Stanley Cup. The octopus, having eight arms, symbolized the number of playoff wins necessary for the Red Wings to win the Stanley Cup. The practice started April 15, 1952 when Pete and Jerry Cusimano, brothers and storeowners in Detroit's Eastern Market, hurled an octopus into the rink of The Old Red Barn.[1][dead link] The team swept the Toronto Maple Leafs and Montreal Canadiens en route to winning the championship, as well as winning two of the next three championships." -- from Wikipedia

Little Darling 09-03-2013 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Igneel (Post 240702)
Well the room and bed I can manage, and as for who helps well ill glady volunteer behind any others ;P

Behind any others? As in you will wait till after other people have volunteered and then raise your hand? :confused:

(Enters the room behind the bar and lies on the bed.)

Igneel 09-03-2013 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Little Darling (Post 240798)
Behind any others? As in you will wait till after other people have volunteered and then raise your hand? :confused:

(Enters the room behind the bar and lies on the bed.)

GAHH STUPID IPHONE!!! I meant ahead >.<

Little Darling 09-05-2013 02:27 AM

Then come in, join me on the bed and let's see what you can do.

(Gets off the bed, flirtatiously pulls off panties and hangs them on the door knob.)

Igneel 09-07-2013 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Little Darling (Post 240847)
Then come in, join me on the bed and let's see what you can do.

(Gets off the bed, flirtatiously pulls off panties and hangs them on the door knob.)

Mmmmmmmm don't mind if I do ;) *smiles and joins on the bed winking*

Little Darling 09-08-2013 05:30 AM

(Lifts up my dress. You can see my cock hanging and desiring attention. I lie back on the pillow, waiting for you to do the rest.)

I sure hope there are more guys outside who want to join in ;).

(Hears nothing but silence outside this room.)

Aww...

Igneel 09-17-2013 10:23 PM

I smile and slowly walk over, kissing your neck gingerly as my hand runs along your back

Igneel 09-17-2013 10:24 PM

Sorry about being gone for so long people x.x life is a PAIIIN

Little Darling 09-20-2013 02:36 AM

While you do that, I sit at the edge of the bed, arms folded and pouting. My cock is flaccid and neglected during your absence.

Devora_la_devi 09-21-2013 12:21 PM

Sky there is that penis flaccid is there to fix it now at this very moment

Florian 11-01-2013 05:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Little Darling (Post 241648)
While you do that, I sit at the edge of the bed, arms folded and pouting. My cock is flaccid and neglected during your absence.

Poor thing! Let me kiss it better...

Little Darling 11-01-2013 06:14 AM

Sure, go ahead. Maybe your kiss can bring it up again.

Igneel 09-28-2014 10:54 PM

Quote:

Greetings again people, an update: there is now a social group! Under the same name, feel free to join :D

Smoothie 12-22-2014 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Florian (Post 240530)

Green Man Pub in New Zealand. Was a large shot of horse semen with Apple flavoring added. Don't know about you, but Yes Please! :drool::heart: