Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   Freebies (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Shemales with muscular legs (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=14371)

bbdos37 11-23-2012 01:21 AM

Shemales with muscular legs

3 Attachment(s)
Don't know why but it really turns me on to see beautiful tranny girls with legs like these! Anyone else share this sentiment?

Translover Jonny 11-23-2012 06:33 AM

Yes!!

Great tread :-)

I find it very hot and attractive, just love muscular hard legs!
If you have some more nice pics, please share it. :turnon:

Garytheanimal 11-23-2012 06:54 AM

Got to admit I do too, as long as they're not hairy though ;)

I love the ones that look they'll get a good grip of your head and not let go.

Garytheanimal 11-23-2012 12:18 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Hope this thread continues...

bbdos37 11-23-2012 11:50 PM

3 Attachment(s)
I do hope it continues!

Boner 11-24-2012 08:25 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I don't think Carmen Cruz is manly but she has some strong looking legs that I'd love to feel wrapped arounf me.

smc 11-24-2012 10:08 AM

I can't help but wonder how any of these models might react to being told that their legs are "manly." :frown:

bbdos37 11-24-2012 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smc (Post 225295)
I can't help but wonder how any of these models might react to being told that their legs are "manly." :frown:

Come on now, you're not going to start arguing about something as subjective as this, are you?

smc 11-24-2012 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bbdos37 (Post 225303)
Come on now, you're not going to start arguing about something as subjective as this, are you?

I'm not arguing, and my point has nothing to do with the obvious subjectivity of one person's perspective that the legs of another person are "manly." Nevertheless, when gender identity is on the line, it's a little different than telling your male friend that after a close shave his softer skin is "girly."

bbdos37 11-24-2012 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smc (Post 225305)
I'm not arguing, and my point has nothing to do with the obvious subjectivity of one person's perspective that the legs of another person are "manly." Nevertheless, when gender identity is on the line, it's a little different than telling your male friend that after a close shave his softer skin is "girly."

Even then, I am saying their legs are lovely and it's just an arbitrary descriptive, let's not nitpick on words when my heart is in the right place :)

Chatsworth 11-24-2012 09:19 PM

1 Attachment(s)
The pictures/examples utilized here so far by the original poster aren't really definitive.What exactly is a "manly leg" is my question? Are they large? Muscular? What?
For me,a manly leg isn't determined so much on muscularity,size,or tone,but more on bone size,symmetry,shape,certain contours,smoothness,and certain muscular cuts. To put it more bluntly,one knows a manly leg when one sees them.Thays Schiavinato,one of my favs,has naturally soft muscular strong legs,yet they're also very shapely,smooth,well contoured,and extremely feminine.She also has very feminine knees.Khloe Hart,Ashley George,and Alexia Freire also fall into Thay's category where their body fat shapes and smooths their legs out very nicely. One doesn't have to have large muscular legs to have what I consider "manly legs".Another of my favs,Bianca Freire,loses a point precisely because she doesn't have the most feminine legs from the knees down.Beautiful girl,with a different body type than that of Thays,but she loses a point because of what I might consider "manly legs".That being said,I would never kick her out of my bed,mind you.
Manly legs have a longer achilles area with calf muscles that are higher and more cut.Manly legs are generally more frog-like regardless of how large or small they are,in my opinion.Spindly come to mind also.

I hope the following is more descriptive...

ila 11-24-2012 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chatsworth (Post 225317)
The pictures/examples utilized here so far by the original poster aren't really definitive.What exactly is a "manly leg" is my question? Are they large? Muscular? What?...

I would say the definition is in the eye of the beholder so don't try to overthink it.

Chatsworth 11-24-2012 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ila (Post 225319)
I would say the definition is in the eye of the beholder so don't try to overthink it.

One almost has to when the models featured aren't posed to display what or what isn't "manly" ... Hell,one of them is sitting down.:(

And,yes,I realize it's all subjective.

bbdos37 11-26-2012 10:14 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Her legs are so hot!

Trannfan 11-27-2012 05:14 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This is so sexy imho :inlove:

scottish 12-01-2012 09:09 PM

2 Attachment(s)
natalia coxx has the strongest legs

calabar69 12-13-2012 04:34 PM

I agree with you. but seems that many girls are afraid to show a masculine body and on these days its easier to change all your appearance