Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   Freebies (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Pictures of Me (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=17270)

GRH 10-27-2014 04:16 PM

Pictures of Me

4 Attachment(s)
So I have been a member of this site for quite a number of years, and I've been a lurker for the most part. I've found lots of support here, both in the form of other transwomen as well as supportive men. And I find inspiration in seeing the beautiful tgirls, even though my aspiration is not to "work in the industry."

So with that being said, I'm not much of a looker. Transitioning is a journey, and for me, it has been a much longer one than I'd like. I'm new to hormones, so I hope to see some more changes over the coming year. At any rate, not that these qualify as jerk-off material, but I present myself-- Gwen.

ila 10-27-2014 06:37 PM

Very nice pictures, GRH. I especially like the first and fourth pictures.

franalexes 10-27-2014 07:37 PM

opened link to first pic'.

JAW DROPS OPEN,,,,,,,,,,

I think I met you once. ( didn't know it at the time.)

Bangor Mall ?

smc 10-27-2014 08:29 PM

Hey, Gwen, big step. Good for you. Keep in touch. :)

GRH 10-27-2014 09:31 PM

Fran, do you have any more context? I've been in the Bangor Mall of course, living in that town. That particular picture was taken in...March? Somewhere thereabouts. It was definitely earlier this year, inside the Master Cuts. But I've never worked in the mall.

GRH 10-28-2014 01:02 AM

4 Attachment(s)
For the viewers that prefer something a little more lurid and sexually suggestive, I present some chastity pictures. Shown is a CB-6000 (still waiting to find that perfect keyholder!). If I'm inclined, I might post a few more suggestive ones.

Pollux 10-28-2014 04:42 AM

Gwen, what a lovely dress are you wearing in that first pic at this thread start!
You are looking very feminine in it.
Very suggestive chastity pics, like to see some more.
Keep us informed about your transistion to womanhood.

GRH 11-01-2014 07:55 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Halloween fun...

virtualflowe 11-02-2014 09:16 AM

Lovely photos

Gwen

Thanks for sharing your photos.

I disagree with you about your comment about you not being a looker - I think you are quite easy on the eye.

I wish you all the best on your journey and may transition be everything you wanted it to be.

slipper 11-02-2014 11:50 PM

More explicit pix... PLEEEEEASE!!!

Florian 11-08-2014 01:16 AM

Gwen your beautiful! Please post some more - you look like my kind of girl. :kiss:

a9127 11-22-2014 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GRH (Post 252317)
So with that being said, I'm not much of a looker. Transitioning is a journey, and for me, it has been a much longer one than I'd like. I'm new to hormones, so I hope to see some more changes over the coming year. At any rate, not that these qualify as jerk-off material, but I present myself-- Gwen.

Thank you for sharing this part of your journey with us Gwen. :respect: However I disagree that you are "not much of a looker."

I especially like the first pic. Hope you will continue to keep in touch! :cool:

GRH 04-17-2015 06:33 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I have a few more pictures I haven't shared yet. I still haven't taken any really sexual ones; however, I'm proud to say that when I do, I might have some legitimate boobage going on (more than in these pics). I jogged a short distance across the street yesterday and I could feel boob jiggle and bounce!!! It was so wonderful. And I find myself looking down my torso and I just see these beautiful (and growing mounds of flesh) and it just makes me smile so big. It's really an indescribable feeling. Now if only I could rid myself of the god awful face I was dealt and that horrible male appendage I'd be feeling better about things overall. But I guess Rome wasn't built in a day.

Picture 1 was just some random selfie. Picture 2 is nothing to write home about but sometimes I just adore dark, goth makeup-- it's like a throwback to my college years, where I dressed as a goth / freak as sort of a way of transitioning into wearing both makeup and women's clothes. So goth will always have a soft spot in my heart.

GRH 04-17-2015 06:38 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I decided to break it up into two posts...Sort of the prelude and the main course. This post being what I'm most proud of. I got my hair colored and styled a week ago, and I have seldom felt prettier than I do with this hairdo. But I will say, for someone who generally likes to blend in and fly below the radar (as much as a 6 foot tall tgirl can), I didn't really think my hair style choice through, lol. At least now if I get stares (which I inevitably do), I can blame it on the purple hair and not the fact that I'm trans.

But yeah, have been "made" way more often than I like just this week, to the point of this Facebook feud breaking out where a whole side essentially was mocking me for being trans. That sucked and really hurt my feelings. And given my already fragile emotional state coupled with mental illness, I've been sort of spiraling down. But whatever. At least my hair looks nice.

GRH 05-11-2015 12:39 AM

4 Attachment(s)
Okay, so for those who were wanting more explicit photos...

I'm getting a little more bold, or maybe it's just that I'm getting to the point of not really giving a shit whether anyone likes me or not. I am what I am, if you find me sexy-- great-- if not, I have other people that do. But yeah, this is me, including the nasty, extroverted vagina/penis that I have to do something with someday.

I am giving the boobs a bit of help by squeezing them a bit with my arms to give them extra mass-- but yeah, these aren't just man-boobs. This is legit female cleavage we have going on. I REALLY want to get enough boobage to be able to properly tit-fuck a guy, and I'm not particularly attracted to most men, lol. Much less tit-fucking, cause that really gives zero pleasure to the woman. But yeah, if you can fuck a guy with your breasts, you've sort of "arrived," if you know what I mean. :)

GRH 05-11-2015 12:41 AM

1 Attachment(s)
And this one just because. Not me. But she's so pretty. :) Her smile and eyes are just freaking amazing, and I would love that to be me with my lover's cum painted on my chin and mouth. :D :coupling: :inlove: :turnon:

k.sucks.you 05-13-2015 08:40 AM

Thanks for posting!
Brave girl! Go! :-)