Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   If you could have a super power what would it be ? (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=5250)

rockabilly 05-22-2009 04:39 PM

If you could have a super power what would it be ?

I would either be a Teleporter like in Jumper or like Nightcrawler or Invisibility. What about the rest of you, what would you be able to do?

transjen 05-22-2009 05:02 PM

Just call me DARK PHONIEX :rolleyes: Jennifer

passionknowsnobounds 05-22-2009 10:41 PM

Time travel that way I could change the past

JenniferParisFan 05-23-2009 12:44 AM

Shapeshifting or Invisibility have always been my favorite, but time travel would be another good one.

The Conquistador 05-23-2009 12:59 AM

Does having a super object count? If so, I'd like to have Mjolnir, Thor's hammer, capable of destroying anything with one hit.

If not, I'd like to have levitation abilities so traveling wouldn't be such a pain in the ass.

Creedence 05-23-2009 02:35 PM

The ability to manipulate matter :cool:

knut 05-23-2009 03:00 PM

Move things with my mind, no doubt :cool:

violet lightning 05-24-2009 12:07 AM

Flying, definitely flying

2 Attachment(s)
My first thought is to choose the power of flight, like Superman. (even through space and time!)
But I also love the idea of being able to shapeshift or turn into any person.
That way I could turn into a girl when I want, or be anyone else, young or old.
Invisibility would be fun, but its ultimately voyeuristic. You can only take so much of that.

My heros:

Bionca 05-25-2009 06:08 PM

Just one...hmm... Triplicate Girl (Duo Damsel) has a nice power. She can split into 3 autonomous versions of herself. That is until one of her got killed (hence the Duo Damsel bit).

If I could be one super hero, I'd be either Black Canary, Emma Frost, or Dream Girl... or Psylocke before the whole turning into a Ninja rubbish.

transjen 05-25-2009 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bionca (Post 85197)
Just one...hmm... Triplicate Girl (Duo Damsel) has a nice power. She can split into 3 autonomous versions of herself. That is until one of her got killed (hence the Duo Damsel bit).

If I could be one super hero, I'd be either Black Canary, Emma Frost, or Dream Girl... or Psylocke before the whole turning into a Ninja rubbish.

Didn't they kill off Dream Girl in the last Legion of Super Heroes? If i could be any Superhero i'd pick Dawnstar :yes: Jennifer

Bionca 05-25-2009 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by transjen (Post 85231)
Didn't they kill off Dream Girl in the last Legion of Super Heroes? If i could be any Superhero i'd pick Dawnstar :yes: Jennifer

Yes... and no. She died, but Brainiac was able to transfer her essence into a digital form. Unfortunately, they stopped the series rather abruptly, and ended up doing a rush job on most of the plot lines in the final 2 issues. So the "resurrection" wasn't really explained well at all.

Dawnstar didn't make it into the latest version I'm afraid. I did like her tho. :respect:

violet lightning 05-25-2009 11:30 PM

Powers I would NOT want!

Since I already put my superpower as flying, maybe I can put a few powers I definitely WOULD NOT want! :lol:
Lets see...
I would not want super-flatulance!
I would not want super pee-stream powers! (able to cut through metal and such, but very, very messy!)
and I wouldn't want super-smelling powers! (the super ability to smell or the ability to become super-smelly--"Stanky-Man?)

transjen 05-26-2009 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bionca (Post 85234)
Yes... and no. She died, but Brainiac was able to transfer her essence into a digital form. Unfortunately, they stopped the series rather abruptly, and ended up doing a rush job on most of the plot lines in the final 2 issues. So the "resurrection" wasn't really explained well at all.

Dawnstar didn't make it into the latest version I'm afraid. I did like her tho. :respect:

I read the first 16 issues of the series but droped the series, I hear the upcoming series will be a return of the bronze age series with a slight reboot. Jennifer

TracyCoxx 05-26-2009 12:55 AM

Oh that's easy... shape shifting. The ability to be whoever I wanted.

fionahavelock 05-26-2009 05:08 AM

i would love, if i can teleporting.. or have wings.. so i can go everywhere in world, africa, india and st tropez very easy...

worlock1422 05-26-2009 07:44 AM

Im with Tracy on this one, Shape shifting, Turn into anything I want *huge grin*

crossingoceans 05-26-2009 02:28 PM

To be able to read people's minds and to know what they plan to do...
Also shapeshifting and stealth (or invisibility) would be nice

CreativeMind 05-26-2009 02:35 PM

Actually, I'd want the powers of someone like DR. STRANGE.
That way, at any given moment, I could cast a spell and give myself whatever OTHER power I'd want at that time.
So, it's like having a power that gives you all-in-one powers.

Yes, I know that's sort of cheating.
But, hey, then I get unlimited powers! :p

AmyW 05-26-2009 03:35 PM

Shapeshifting. It's one of the best powers - be anything or anyone and you can do anything you want.

aa2239 05-26-2009 04:47 PM

Great question... a tough one too... but I'm gonna go with Total Invincibility! Imagine never having to fear for your life again, in any situation or circumstance, never feeling (considerable) pain, never getting ill, etc. Wicked.

Bionca 05-26-2009 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CreativeMind (Post 85444)
Actually, I'd want the powers of someone like DR. STRANGE.
That way, at any given moment, I could cast a spell and give myself whatever OTHER power I'd want at that time.
So, it's like having a power that gives you all-in-one powers.

Yes, I know that's sort of cheating.
But, hey, then I get unlimited powers! :p

That's like wishing for more wishes...

CreativeMind 05-26-2009 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bionca (Post 85507)
That's like wishing for more wishes...

Hey, I can't help it if I thought ahead!

Hmm, maybe I should use one of my spells to take away your powers.
That ought to teach you a lesson! :lol:

NCC-1701 05-26-2009 09:01 PM

either shapeshifting :D or to be able to move things with my mind, including myself, so i could fly