Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   Chat About Shemales (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Her Cock -v- Your Cock - Do you like her bigger than you? Vote Now! (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=504)

CuriousMattUK 08-16-2009 04:27 PM

I'd be very pleased to even meet a shemale let alone worry about how big/small her cock is!

dolphinlion 08-17-2009 04:38 AM

Too big or too small?

This of course depends on what your version of small or big is. Most guys that have small cocks would view every other cock as big and those who have big cocks would view the rest as small. as long as femboy has a cock for my own personal liking it should be smaller than mine. That is why they turn us on:turnon::turnon: like they do.:respect::respect:

Just remember the first time you were in schlool and you seen other boys cocks other than your brothers or boyfriends, how did they seem to you then? Big or small?

bruce1ee 08-17-2009 07:26 AM

well seeing as im just a tad below average, it definantly would have to be bigger

twistedone 08-17-2009 08:14 AM

I love looking a big cocks on T-girls, and often fantasize how they can ravage me.

Reality is, I don't think I could handle a big one. So, I'll settle with slightly larger than mine.

timhaas 09-02-2009 06:56 PM

Wow, it's amazing how many people here voted for bigger cocks! Maybe because they love so called "fully functional" LBs? As to me, I prefer them castrated and submissive, so bigger cock is out of question here. ;)

sxian 09-03-2009 05:33 AM

i want an experience with a shemale who has a dick too smaal to penetrate

threnn00 09-04-2009 02:42 PM

I want her as big as can be! :turnon::turnon::turnon::turnon:

rdtremolo 09-04-2009 10:50 PM

Hey, first post!

I'd prefer a tgirl with a cock smaller than mine, because a small, pretty cock seems more delicate and feminine. Something around 4 to 5 inches would be ideal. This is because I'd like to suck her off and occasionally watch her get off fucking my ass and anything bigger than a couple of my fingers hurts in my ass.

However, a sorority-girl-sized tranny with a THICK 7-9 inch cock would be aesthetically appealing. The contrast of a cute, little sex bunny with a big, scary cock would be great.

Maybe I should've voted "no preference."

jimmy77 09-21-2009 08:34 PM

I've never been with a TGirl before, but here's how i think it would go....
I'ld like to suck a big cock like marianna or mint's... but since i'm straight, that thing is definitly not going in me... and the bigger it is the more sure i am of that!

ssell10 09-22-2009 01:12 PM

The bigger the better!:)

hector.hector 09-22-2009 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by barry (Post 100764)
i think this poll all depends on how big YOU are to begin with. afterall some guys are small and some are large so you have to keep it in the context of relativity. that being said, i am average in size - not too big and not too small. however i would like my girl to be bigger than i as i would love the feel of something bigger than myself going down my throat or in my ass.

but to be completely honest given the opportunity, size wouldnt matter to me as long as she was sweet smelling, smooth skinned and so feminine i wouldnt be able to tell until i sprung that secret of hers from her panties

I would have to agree with this, for me I'm about 8 1/2 Inches, so I would like her's to be smaller than mine, actually much smaller, I get very turned on by small cocks, beside they offers you the benifite of inserting all of it easily into your mouth....So I would go with smaller :turnon:

loverboy_tx_86 09-22-2009 03:08 PM

definitely smaller feels like a big clit then

JenniferParis.net 09-24-2009 02:34 AM

usually mine is bigger than most guys im with...lol

johndowe 09-24-2009 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JenniferParis.net (Post 107833)

Hi there.

Jen, i am wondering where you are from, there is a thread about that, that every one should, reply to and peruse as to get a feel for the international representation here.

http://forum.transladyboy.com/showthread.php?t=743

But, Jen, the reason i'm asking is because i'm currious, some tgirls have small, and non-functionnal penises, and some have big and very functionnal ones and are very feminine, is there a treatement that is both very effective at feminising the body WHILE keeping her penis functionnal?

If there is it would be a good thing to let them know, because, I LOVE TGIRLS with BIG, fully functionnal penises, BUT, more importantly, some do feel bad about their penises hampering their feminisations and, the fact that because they don't like their penises, they get to miss out on some sexual fun that they could be enjoying if they felt better about their penises, it seems to be a source of worry and concern, if their penises weren't hampering their feminiastions, they could feel a bit more at ease with themselves and their penises, and would not be in as much of a rush to get rid of it and getting a second rate surgeon to do the job, and them regretting not having waited until they could afford a better surgeon/hospital.

JohnDowe.

soll 09-24-2009 07:55 AM

I'm prefer functional ;), it's does not matter biger or smaller

Pseudo 09-28-2009 10:13 AM

i like them bigger then mine. its a personal turn on :turnon:

weenel 09-30-2009 05:46 AM

i like them bigger than mine. want to gag on it and have it really stretch my ass hole!

jakebelly 09-30-2009 06:53 AM

It doesn't matter other than what I want to do

If she is hung and likes to use it then I like to do the things that get her off that way. If she tiny and likes to be used then thats what I like to do with her. Its really all a matter of time and place.

megalops 09-30-2009 08:31 AM

I love small cocks, 3"-4" erect is ideal.

franalexes 09-30-2009 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johndowe (Post 107849)
Hi there.

Jen, i am wondering where you are from, there is a thread about that, that every one should, reply to and peruse as to get a feel for the international representation here.

http://forum.transladyboy.com/showthread.php?t=743

But, Jen, the reason i'm asking is because i'm currious, some tgirls have small, and non-functionnal penises, and some have big and very functionnal ones and are very feminine, is there a treatement that is both very effective at feminising the body WHILE keeping her penis functionnal?

If there is it would be a good thing to let them know, because, I LOVE TGIRLS with BIG, fully functionnal penises, BUT, more importantly, some do feel bad about their penises hampering their feminisations and, the fact that because they don't like their penises, they get to miss out on some sexual fun that they could be enjoying if they felt better about their penises, it seems to be a source of worry and concern, if their penises weren't hampering their feminiastions, they could feel a bit more at ease with themselves and their penises, and would not be in as much of a rush to get rid of it and getting a second rate surgeon to do the job, and them regretting not having waited until they could afford a better surgeon/hospital.

JohnDowe.

There are enough references to other sites that will educate you on this subject. Do all TS gurls a favor; read everything on this subject that Bionca and I have written in this forum. Then verify it by what other T gurls have added. I see why you claim you are 99.9% right. You know little about of what you speak. So you are right about yourself, you know nothing. I know you have the capacity to learn but the question you raise goes back to the very basics. Please, you must start at the beginning.

avrilfuck 10-04-2009 11:03 AM

I like cocks bigger than mine, or similar. Smaller don´t like.
Mine is normal. Or so I think (15,3 cm.)

4inch 10-04-2009 06:27 PM

I love her to be bigger, but that is not usualy a problem with me having a 4" cock... I would love to be on my knees servicing her big hard cock! Mmmmmmmmmmm Yummmm!

4inch 10-04-2009 06:32 PM

Mmmmmmm I'd love to see it!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by JenniferParis.net (Post 107833)

lacey_maxie 10-04-2009 06:36 PM

I really don't care.....

I really don't care whether her cock would be small or big......:turnon::hug:

tslover586 10-09-2009 12:07 PM

lets be honest

as critical as we are of the chase, the chase is just as critical of us.

the whole idea behind me being with a tgirl is the simple fact that they look like a women, but can do what women can only do with a strapon. dont get me wrong, i would top for a tgirl, but if thats all i was doing id just date a natural women. and since i want the experience of a massive cock, id rather chase a hot tgirl than a go for a guy. it would just feel more correct to me.

with that said i would like to be fucked, fuck, suck, or have any sexual experience for that matter with a big breasted massive meat toating girl.

local 11-08-2009 03:21 AM

No matter to me

I really don't have a preference. As long as it feels nice against mine and is tasty in my mouth, I can have fun with what is at hand. Besides its hard to tell until things start to get hard. Big things DO cum in small packages,:yes:

cumplayer 11-09-2009 06:04 PM

I prefer bigger. It is funny when you stroke your own cock just after stroking a bigger one.

susie suck 12-03-2009 12:04 PM

big cock

if it dont make squeall its not worth the feel

nadiecomoyo 12-04-2009 05:18 PM

Who care I think, bigger or not , for example you knew a wonderful Ts you´re kissing, touching,licking, and when both are naked saw her cock and say i´m sorry but cock is bigger o smaller that mine, you lost the oportunity for that, .I not.

talise69 12-13-2009 08:38 PM

I'd prefer bigger, but if they're similar, i wouldn't mind either

mrtrebus 12-14-2009 04:08 PM

Bigger!!!!!!!!!!!

finch90 12-15-2009 12:42 PM

I've never been with a shemale. If I had the chance though I would prefer her cock to be bigger than mine.

Lycanthropunk 12-15-2009 02:15 PM

Much much MUCH bigger than mine! And mine is over 7". A t-girl who is prettier than most gg's but with a cock which dwarfs mine is such a turn on!

Candyboy222 12-16-2009 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimboob (Post 7670)
the bigger the better, but littles ones are still fuckin HOT!!!!!

Thanks for the post. I know what you mean;), my little one is fuckin hot :yes:so the boys tell me, but I love to play with a big one too! They can be so good to me inside!:turnon:

Candyboy222 12-16-2009 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rdtremolo (Post 104791)
Hey, first post!

I'd prefer a tgirl with a cock smaller than mine, because a small, pretty cock seems more delicate and feminine. Something around 4 to 5 inches would be ideal. This is because I'd like to suck her off and occasionally watch her get off fucking my ass and anything bigger than a couple of my fingers hurts in my ass.

However, a sorority-girl-sized tranny with a THICK 7-9 inch cock would be aesthetically appealing. The contrast of a cute, little sex bunny with a big, scary cock would be great.

Maybe I should've voted "no preference."

I agree with you, or better yet, prefer both to none!!

Infiniti92 12-17-2009 09:39 AM

SMALLER than mine

lookingforfun035 01-28-2010 04:00 PM

bigger the better, a real big moster cock would do just fine for me

GCharles 01-29-2010 10:05 AM

I definetly find it a turn on if a girl has a larger cock than me, what a headfuck! SHE has a bigger cock than I do! Love it! Especially when they're the same height or shorter than me

NickNickNick 01-29-2010 12:02 PM

As big and thick as possible, strech my ass as much as possible.

connie 01-29-2010 12:46 PM

larger cock

It really does not matter to me, so long as we connect. I am primarily the bottom, I prefer to be the traditional female in these connections, so a larger cock is fantastic. I like to filled, however, even then size is of no concern.

tslbfan 01-30-2010 11:34 PM

I agree with some of you. As long as she's cute and sexy I don't really care. I've never had the pleasure of being with a tgirl but I wouldn't mind her cock being bigger than mine as long as she's gentle with it. Also, it has to be fully functional or else she might as well not even have one. I think an average sized cock (similar to mine) would be the most fun, though.

agedwards63 02-01-2010 08:24 AM

2 Attachment(s)
You only live once give me the biggest ya got ;)

Tranedrvr247 02-01-2010 02:33 PM

Equal bigger or smaller,

I find that as long as she gets hard, it is unimportant about the size, if it is bigger than mine great, but not a deal breaker, just a hot warm wet cock is fine.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tlover (Post 7504)
I like shemales with big cocks, in fact i like a tgirl with a bigger cock than mine.
I find it a big turn on thinking as she strips off and reviles her magnificent weapon, wow this beautiful girls go a bigger cock than me.

So how about you, do you like your tgirl with a bigger cock than you or would you find it intimidating.
Do you like her to have one a similar size as you or do you prefer your tgirl with a smaller cock than you and why?.

indyzzzz 02-02-2010 03:17 PM

since Im avg, definitely want someone thicker

highred 03-09-2010 05:32 PM

Definitely it makes the most difference if she can get hard. That matters the most. It's nice if she's a good size too, but there's a size limit if she's going to actually use it! Otherwise it's just worth admiring.

SluttyShemaleAnna 03-09-2010 06:50 PM

I really would want a guy with a bigger cock.

A) because I think it's sexy when the guy is better hung than the girl
and
B) because if he was smaller than me, that would be really small. lol

I'm really submissive and I find it very sexy to be dominated by someone bigger than me.

djank 03-10-2010 05:46 AM

Big

Bigger cock nothing sexier than a nice petite body and a huge cock

DocFeelGood 03-27-2010 09:03 AM

Her cock big than mine!

Well, for me there is nothing more sexy than a beautiful Shemale or ladyboy with a bigger cock than mine

ImAlittleCurious 03-27-2010 11:26 AM

Well. Seeing on how I never touched a real one, besides when my girlfriend puts on a strap on. Wait, is that real now? :)

It all depends on the mood. Sometimes I wanna be "Filled" more then other days. But, a cock size the same as mine or smaller.

Alex1977bi 04-02-2010 08:11 AM

I love it BIG! :turnon::inlove: