Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Whats ur favourite soccer team? Fans reunite here! (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=4659)

keris 03-31-2009 04:15 AM

Whats ur favourite soccer team? Fans reunite here!

Mine is LIVERPOOL

We never walk alone!

fatbloke 03-31-2009 08:11 AM

[COLOR="Red"][/COLOR

ARSENAL ALL THE WAY

robbo971 04-02-2009 12:05 PM

It's Arsenal aswell with me

gorilla 04-02-2009 12:24 PM

Chelsea for me. What a team and what an area.....full of interesting people.

TGirl lover 04-02-2009 01:03 PM

At least you called it by it's right name: Soccer

Not my thing. American football is where it's at, but if I must choose a soccer team it would be the New England Revolution.

ila 04-02-2009 05:05 PM

Bayern München

raaduul 04-04-2009 05:21 PM

Red Star Belgrade

gangbangingGER 04-05-2009 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ila (Post 74940)
Bayern München

ila..ur the man :respect:

desirouspussy 04-05-2009 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TGirl lover (Post 74910)

What on earth do you mean. TGirl lover? I am not really a soccer fan but it seems to me that soccer is the only game in the world that is actually played almost entirely with the feet. As such, it is in my view the only so-called football code that deserves the name 'football'.

I won't say anything negative about your game but it beats me that this is actually called football in your country.

Oops, I'm afraid this is going to heat up the debate!

srg.rod 04-07-2009 03:00 AM

barcelonaaaaa

Pepe3329 04-07-2009 02:18 PM

The Cardinals - WOKING FC

Christine 04-07-2009 03:03 PM

i am not really interested in soccer/football but i do follow a few teams, i tend to be a fan of whatever team there is in the city i am living in (2 different cities in all), but my favourite team is the Danish national team :)

Justme123456 04-07-2009 03:34 PM

AJAX Amsterdam :)

gabriello 04-07-2009 05:18 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Inter Milan;)

chris2k 04-08-2009 05:28 AM

Quote:

Not my thing. American football is where it's at, but if I must choose a soccer team it would be the New England Revolution.

You're wrong.
It's Football ;)
My favourites are Ajax and Liverpool.

Cyborg 04-09-2009 10:19 AM

I´m from Vienna (Austria) but I hate our teams. I support FC Barcelona, Celtic FC Glasgow, AS Livorno and Olimpique Marseille. Liverpool FC is also one of my old favs and they unfortunately lost yesterday 1-3 against Chelsea, while Barca kicked Bayern´s ass with 4-0. ;)

Brazilian Guy 04-09-2009 04:10 PM

I love soccer and I'm a great fan of São Paulo, the best team in Brazil. I like European soccer too, and my favourite European team is Barcelona.

ladyboys rule 04-09-2009 07:12 PM

glasgow rangers the one and only

we are the people!

shyvirginguy 04-09-2009 07:42 PM

FC Basel (switzerland) though Im also a fan of Man U and Liverpool LOL (sorry but i cant decide for only one side):innocent:

hankhavelock 04-11-2009 02:55 AM

I really would be lying if I claimed to have any particular interest in soccer... but admittedly I have a very few times felt sort of excited when the Danish national team did well in some major tournament. This, however, has happened rarely. Usually they end up blowing it all and it was just a waste of time...

I do get amazed, though, that Indonesians know about Danish players - they tend to know much more than I do - so I'm not ignorant to the power of sport and soccer as a feisty brand-creating element.

I miss Peter Schmeichel, though. He seemed to be a very authoritative and competent figure in the field... I believe he played for an English team at some point... ;-)

liesjeversteven 04-11-2009 05:03 AM

Zulte Waregem!! but I'd be surprised if anyone here ever heard of them :-)

By the way, it is FOOTBALL, has always been football, and always will be football, whatever the americans may claim. American football is just rugby for pussies who don't dare to enter the field without ridiculous protection on. (hope i didn't start a war now) :-)

translover 04-13-2009 07:58 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Fenerbahçe SK - Istanbul/Turkiye

Captn Sacto 04-13-2009 11:02 PM

Football or Soccer or whatever who cares

the race for the Stanley Cup is starting - Go Red Wings

hey now 04-17-2009 07:45 PM

Real Madrid.... hala Madrid

Cyborg 04-17-2009 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captn Sacto (Post 76930)
Football or Soccer or whatever who cares

the race for the Stanley Cup is starting - Go Red Wings

Most people in this topic care and those who don´t, you don´t need to post in here.

Knight74 04-17-2009 09:01 PM

Claret & Blue

Burnley FC

ila 04-17-2009 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyborg (Post 77667)
Most people in this topic care and those who don´t, you don´t need to post in here.

This is a public site and a public forum. Members are allowed to express their opinions in any thread that they so wish to.

Cyborg 04-18-2009 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ila (Post 77671)
This is a public site and a public forum. Members are allowed to express their opinions in any thread that they so wish to.

Sure but what sense does it make when some dude leaps in to inform us about how he doesn´t care about soccer? If you don´t care, just move on.

eterna 04-18-2009 09:45 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Karşıyaka SK

playing in BankAsia League in Turkey.

Captn Sacto 04-18-2009 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyborg (Post 77790)
Sure but what sense does it make when some dude leaps in to inform us about how he doesn´t care about soccer? If you don´t care, just move on.

Man you should really lighten up. He who lives in glass houses should not throw stones. You tell me not to post in this thread if I don't like soccer, but you have posted in multiple threads where you didn't like something. How about MOO and muscular T Girls just to name a few.

Amoit 04-19-2009 06:46 AM

Milan :) Italy

schalke04 04-27-2009 10:44 AM

Despite my user name I support Celtic.;)

JenniferParisFan 05-02-2009 04:46 AM

Club Team= "The Royal" Arsenal GUNNERS FOR LIFE
National Team= either France or the Netherlands

svartekaptenen 05-02-2009 06:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GGadmirer (Post 75346)
What on earth do you mean. TGirl lover? I am not really a soccer fan but it seems to me that soccer is the only game in the world that is actually played almost entirely with the feet. As such, it is in my view the only so-called football code that deserves the name 'football'.

I won't say anything negative about your game but it beats me that this is actually called football in your country.

You are quite right it is football nothing else especially that
abomination "soccer" it sounds ridculous. As for interest there is
none though my friends love MFF, I think the game is boring to watch,
ofcourse people tends to find that notion strange and the fact that I
hate coffee is even stranger in most peoples eyes.

Naked Freedom 05-02-2009 07:52 PM

real madrid

ARIES666 05-08-2009 10:48 PM

Fave soccer team

Tottenham Hotspurs for me!

Although soccer is not my favorite spectator sport, I have watched the World Cup and the Euro Cup in the past. I am still waiting for Canada to qualify one of these years and also Scotland to make it to the "big game"!

When I was a kid in the 60's I was a fan of The Dave Clark Five. They were from Tottenham and their music was dubbed "The Tottenham Sound". The Beatles had the "Mersey Beat". Dave Clark was a big fan of the Hotspurs, so "Tottenham Hotspurs" became my favorite soccer club. I still check the standings to see how they are doing.

My favorite sports to watch are Ice Hockey, Baseball, Football (North American style) and Basketball. My fave teams are Chicago Blackhawks, Chicago Cubs, Chicago Bears, Chicago Bulls, Toronto Blue Jays, Toronto Raptors Kansas City Chiefs.

Go Blackhawks! Fourty-eight years since their last Stanley Cup!

Dee8to10 05-10-2009 08:54 PM

Yes it is FOOTBALL not soccer. American Football is called AMERICAN Football to differentiate it from the real thing. The word "soccer" is another Americanism to differentiate it from American Football. See how complicated it makes everyone's lives?

But back to the point: Burnley F.C.
Which incidentally is the second vote for the Clarets.
Soon everyone will have heard of us!

Dee, xx.

JenniferParisFan 05-11-2009 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GGadmirer (Post 75346)

I live in the U.S. and my friends and I still call both sports football. But then again we have all played football(soccer) since we were about 4 or 5 and actually follow the major leagues in Europe. But I'm afraid that it will always be refered to as "soccer" here because "american" football will probably always be more popular than it, despite its growing popularity.

Oh and for those of you that are interested, the Champions League final is on May 27 between Manchester United and Barcelona. I'll be rooting for Barcelona after Man U knocked out my Gunners last round.

aa2239 05-19-2009 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eterna (Post 77796)
Karşıyaka SK

playing in BankAsia League in Turkey.

Wow... now THAT'S random! A team I've never heard of.... and there aren't many of them!

My team is Milton Keynes Dons FC.... for those of you in the know, I was formerly a Wimbledon supporter before the club was moved and renamed.

And yes, it's FOOTBALL, not soccer! Annoys me slightly that the rest of the world has to call it soccer, just cos Americans call their version of Rugby "football".

LuvAmy 05-19-2009 11:36 AM

Bayern München

aa2239 05-19-2009 06:46 PM

So where are my fellow Milton Keynes supporters lol? C'mon, there must be millions of us all over the world! (not)

smc 05-19-2009 07:40 PM

Quote:

Why must Americans be so arrogant! (By the way, I am an American and I also live in New England, where the Revolution is the local professional team.) This is the world's game, and throughout the world it is called "football." It's one thing to adopt the same name for a completely different game -- so-called American football. It's another thing altogether to go around telling people that because the Americans have done so, the rest of you throughout the world have to "call it by it's right name, soccer." Just another example of American Imperialism!!

Of course, this is all made easier for me by the fact that American football -- and to say this is heresy, but here goes -- is an insipid game, artless and brutal, in which a bunch of guys with overactive pituitary glands stand on a line, listen to someone shout "hut", and then jump on one another.

Baseball -- now that's the greatest sport humankind has ever invented!

I do like football, though (by which I mean real football), and I guess I would say my favorite team is Bayern München -- partially in deference to my wonderful friends in Munich who take me to games when I visit them in Germany.

ladyboyadmirer 05-25-2009 09:58 AM

soccer

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dee8to10 (Post 82329)
Yes it is FOOTBALL not soccer. American Football is called AMERICAN Football to differentiate it from the real thing. The word "soccer" is another Americanism to differentiate it from American Football. See how complicated it makes everyone's lives?

But back to the point: Burnley F.C.
Which incidentally is the second vote for the Clarets.
Soon everyone will have heard of us!

Dee, xx.

I think I have to put the cat among the pigeons here, I always understood that the word "soccer" came from an alteration of "assoc", which is an
abbreviation of "association football". So I checked it up and bingo.....
http://www.gavinrymill.com/origin-of...rd-soccer.html
Now don't you feel better for knowing that :rolleyes:

JenniferParisFan 05-25-2009 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ladyboyadmirer (Post 85111)
I think I have to put the cat among the pigeons here, I always understood that the word "soccer" came from an alteration of "assoc", which is an
abbreviation of "association football". So I checked it up and bingo.....
http://www.gavinrymill.com/origin-of...rd-soccer.html
Now don't you feel better for knowing that :rolleyes:

Thats very interesting, I've never heard about that but it definately makes sense. Thanks for the article.

ladyboyadmirer 05-25-2009 02:45 PM

my pleasure

Quote:

Originally Posted by JenniferParisFan (Post 85149)
Thats very interesting, I've never heard about that but it definately makes sense. Thanks for the article.

My pleasure Jennifer, I don't think we should give our American cousins the blame. My old gramps used to call the game soccer and I'm sure he never adapted any Americanisms :)
Rgds and thanks also for your contributions

jdawg 07-22-2009 01:48 AM

Fulham and Inter Milan. Before anybody goes into a bitch fest claiming you can't support 2 teams, I'd like to say that my support for both teams developed at the same time and I was never able to choose between them. It wasn't like I loved one team and then decided to find another team.

chelsea 07-25-2009 10:04 AM

Not Chelsea:).

Manchester United for me;):cool:

pata2108 07-25-2009 04:42 PM

Boca Juniors Argentina

Boca Juniors Argentina

MidnightFulfiller 07-31-2009 03:13 PM

Arsenal F.C All The Way Baby!

welshie85 09-05-2009 04:39 AM

Football (Soccer)

Who does everyone support?
Im a Liverpool Fan