Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   What are your ambitions and future plans if you have any? (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=906)

tlover 02-10-2008 10:06 AM

What are your ambitions and future plans if you have any?

My dream for the near future is to get into property development, the markets a bit flat at the moment here in the UK but just before it pikcs up again thats were i want to be, that's were the moneys at.
In the not too distant future id like to move abroad maybe get a couple of small villas in Cypress or Italy rent some out for a living somewhere near the sea and hot.
I hate the cold and British winters very depressing.
How about you what are your dreams and ambitions?

SSL 02-10-2008 10:31 AM

i would like to learn more about investment and buy some commercial property ;) I am a big fan of Rich dad and now i'm looking for a good investment opportunity to present itself. I also plan to build or buy some established websites that will be making me good $$$ ;)

tlover 02-10-2008 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shemale Sex Lover (Post 14688)
i would like to learn more about investment and buy some commercial property ;) I am a big fan of Rich dad and now i'm looking for a good investment opportunity to present itself. I also plan to build or buy some established websites that will be making me good $$$ ;)

I was also dabbling with the idea of some sort of web bussness myself, not too good technically though.
I bet your not doing to bad now with your forum and blog links SSL, dont forget your loyal members when you make your first million.;)

SSL 02-10-2008 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tlover (Post 14689)
I was also dabbling with the idea of some sort of web bussness myself, not too good technically though.
I bet your not doing to bad now with your forum and blog links SSL, dont forget your loyal members when you make your first million.;)

consider this a deal. :yes: When i buy my villa on Cyprus not far from yours, Sasha is on me

ila 02-10-2008 03:54 PM

Future Plans

As soon as I make enough money that I no longer have to work I will move into a villa with the shemale love of my life. I don't know which country yet, but it will be somewhere where it doesn't snow.

tlover 02-10-2008 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shemale Sex Lover (Post 14691)
consider this a deal. :yes: When i buy my villa on Cyprus not far from yours, Sasha is on me

Quote:

Originally Posted by ila (Post 14706)
As soon as I make enough money that I no longer have to work I will move into a villa with the shemale love of my life. I don't know which country yet, but it will be somewhere where it doesn't snow.

Mabey well end up next door to each other with our tgirl friends splashing around in little bikinis in the villas swimming pools.:D

ila 02-10-2008 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tlover (Post 14707)
Mabey well end up next door to each other with our tgirl friends splashing around in little bikinis in the villas swimming pools.:D

There's an interesting concept. I've been to Cyprus before. It only snows in the mountains. The south coast is very nice and the weather is excellent along the coast. A nice place to build a villa.

TheSkronkDonkey 02-10-2008 05:56 PM

My ambitions?

Quite a "big" word. Aims would probably be better:

- Be more disciplined and organised.

- Get toned.

- Watch more world cinema.

- Visit America.

- Visit Japan.

- Write a book.

- Find a nice girl / shemale.

a9127 05-20-2017 08:41 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by ila (Post 14706)

Sounds good to me. :respect:

I've thought about taking up golf. Maybe Tara could teach me how to play... :turnon: :drool: :heart:

virtualflowe 12-01-2017 04:12 PM

Future

To find my passion so that I never have to "work" another day in my life again.

To have enough money to have freedom and to be able help my loved ones.

no1000 01-12-2018 10:00 AM

Everything is my life is awesome except career wise. Finances are good though but I am working a job that I don't particularly like and I could care less if I get fired. This kinda happens to be every 5 years and I hate myself for this.

I wish I could find a good balance between doing something I like and a descent living wage. Arghhh

This is a short, mid and long term goal of mine.