Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   Chat About Shemales (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   WOW...My first time (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=639)

TSloverboid 12-22-2007 04:22 PM

WOW...My first time

Thanks all for this site. I found useful info before I ventured forth. I had my first rendevous yesterday. For many years I have fantasized about anal sex but never wanted toys used for the first time and never wanted to do it with a man. I've had gay friends in the past, having been willing to be friends with anyone with common interests, but sex isn't what I look for with a man.

I found Eros and TER a while back and found one of the most beautiful woman on the planet to open me up (no pun intended;)) to my fantasies. She was extremely careful and safe and concerned for my well being.

I feel fulfilled and glad that I finally did something I really wanted to do. Many times in my life I just let things go due to insecurities and fear. I will never do that again.

I would like to see her again as she is and would love to be with her again if she ever finished her srs. I will always remember this first, as I remember my very first sexual encounter.

Regards to all,

tsloverboid (what a stupid tag but it worked at the time)

PS Hope this wasn;t too sappy. Just how I'm feeling.:respect:

Excaliborg 12-24-2007 07:27 AM

no worries mate. from time to time you need to express yourself.

pipileptico 12-26-2007 11:31 AM

i´m sure you keep something for the second time !

TSLuva 12-26-2007 03:38 PM

I don't think you sounded sappy @ all, I have huge respest for you overcoming your so called insecurities and fears, as it is something I am going to have to do myself if this obsession of mine wants to become more than a fantasy:respect:

Mirabeau915 12-31-2007 08:13 AM

I agree with TSLuva, congrats!

tshorny 01-04-2008 04:16 AM

congrats on the 1st time, need to do it myself soon.

Who was it can you say??

bluevelvet 69 01-18-2008 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TSloverboid (Post 10239)
Thanks all for this site. I found useful info before I ventured forth. I had my first rendevous yesterday. For many years I have fantasized about anal sex but never wanted toys used for the first time and never wanted to do it with a man. I've had gay friends in the past, having been willing to be friends with anyone with common interests, but sex isn't what I look for with a man.

I found Eros and TER a while back and found one of the most beautiful woman on the planet to open me up (no pun intended;)) to my fantasies. She was extremely careful and safe and concerned for my well being.

I feel fulfilled and glad that I finally did something I really wanted to do. Many times in my life I just let things go due to insecurities and fear. I will never do that again.

I would like to see her again as she is and would love to be with her again if she ever finished her srs. I will always remember this first, as I remember my very first sexual encounter.

Regards to all,

tsloverboid (what a stupid tag but it worked at the time)

PS Hope this wasn;t too sappy. Just how I'm feeling.:respect:

Great to hear about your experienses and good luck in the future :)

inadaze 01-19-2008 02:10 AM

congrats :)

pauly007 01-23-2008 11:15 PM

Congrats. What got the courage up to finally do it?

TSloverboid 01-28-2008 08:39 PM

My first I saw on Eros and thought my god she is beautiful and her reviews were awesome. I kinda fell in lust/love. (please note love is last, i truly and not delusional). TSHorny asked who she was, I guess I should share as she's not really mine dammit. Her name is TS Zeira, and she is a goddess in my opinion.

miguelx42 03-26-2008 09:22 AM

Still seeking first time in Orlando

Congrats, just like you was i am still seeking first time and do not want to try with an other man. My fears and insecurity holds me back and also I have not been able to meet someone neither. If anyone knows of someone in Orlando that can help me with my:coupling first time please let me know.

epj290 04-13-2008 12:27 PM

Congrats ....im still looking for my first =[

jblast01 04-25-2008 07:04 PM

Congrats, I am looking for that magic moment. Are you going back for more? Did you do the whole trip?

SHEMALE_SEEKER 04-25-2008 10:12 PM

Well !!

GOOD FOR U BUDDY !!

PS: VIVA LA :coupling:

Lucy6 04-26-2008 01:21 AM

Congrats, the first time can be a bit weird but quickly becomes alot of fun

Joebad 04-27-2008 05:57 PM

Congratulations :)

riosushi 05-15-2008 01:43 AM

wow, congrats congrats

Jennangelina 05-15-2008 08:23 PM

Hi hi

first times r always special............big ups and congrats 2u ;)

XOXO Jennangelina :kiss:

wendals 05-20-2008 09:52 AM

Agreed. This is a great site