Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   Freebies (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Mutual Masturbation (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=343)

coloT 02-18-2008 11:33 AM

mutual masturbation is awesome...:inlove:

translover 03-17-2008 07:56 AM

i love mutual masturbation !!!

:drool: :drool: :drool:

Ayo4Yayo 04-18-2008 04:47 AM

Post #19

so hottt

morocho 04-18-2008 11:16 AM

This is so fraking hot!

jimudon 04-19-2008 12:55 PM

THis is a great thread

The act of a ladyboy, shemale, or another male sharing mutual masterbation is the utlimate sex act. The idea of two cocks working together to cum is the only way to do it! The description of lovemaking are wonderful! There is noting more beatiful than to two cocks together!:turnon::turnon:

mameluk 04-19-2008 06:57 PM

really exciting pics here! love that

Ayo4Yayo 06-13-2008 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimudon (Post 20948)
The act of a ladyboy, shemale, or another male sharing mutual masterbation is the utlimate sex act. The idea of two cocks working together to cum is the only way to do it! The description of lovemaking are wonderful! There is noting more beatiful than to two cocks together!:turnon::turnon:

COMPLETELY agree. nothing hotter than two cocks exploding onto each other. I love seeing cocks squirt like big hoses. White juice spraying into the air and painting everyone in the area.

soooo hottt :turnon:

mmmhhhhmmmm

Chronos 06-15-2008 05:44 PM

Try this: if you have one of those cyber suck blowjob toys, you can take mutual cock rubbing to a whole new level. You put your penis in the mouth hole while your lover puts hers in the rear hole where the bullet would go. You are both fucking the toy at the same time with your cocks snugly sliding against each other in a hot, wet sleeve. You can play around buy rubbing each others heads against each others' shaftsor vice versa, with each stroke you can try nudging the bottom of each others cocks with each others heads, (that one is good!) and when you both cum, you're cumming all over each others cocks and nothing else! I highly recommend it.

Ayo4Yayo 06-15-2008 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chronos (Post 26577)
Try this: if you have one of those cyber suck blowjob toys, you can take mutual cock rubbing to a whole new level. You put your penis in the mouth hole while your lover puts hers in the rear hole where the bullet would go. You are both fucking the toy at the same time with your cocks snugly sliding against each other in a hot, wet sleeve. You can play around buy rubbing each others heads against each others' shaftsor vice versa, with each stroke you can try nudging the bottom of each others cocks with each others heads, (that one is good!) and when you both cum, you're cumming all over each others cocks and nothing else! I highly recommend it.

whooooa that would be reallly hottt. Only thing better than 1 cock is a second one!!! I would blow all over myself if my partner blew their load on me or anywhere near me, the look on their face and complete ecstasy and their cock hole exploding with juice is the best!

:turnon:

jockey_sin 07-03-2008 03:25 PM

nice job !!!

bgt 07-24-2008 12:50 PM

wow tlover!! awesome story

rhythmic delivery 07-24-2008 03:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)
nice thread here's a clip, i've put a pic of it in.
http://www.cwdmovies.com/mgp/20080719/mezz1.mpg:turnon:

dude89 08-02-2008 04:27 AM

very nice thread. i bet that would feel amazing:drool:

batheman11 08-04-2008 02:07 PM

so who is going to jerk me off.... please

andben2000 08-14-2008 08:25 PM

damn, what a dream

asefase1 12-17-2008 11:14 PM

this erotic literature got me hard without even touching my cock. i'd love to participate in this and many other sexual acts one day when i find a tranny to love

benji5 12-18-2008 08:29 AM

very sexy, such a sensual and passionate position

redas 02-24-2009 06:32 PM

I love the masturbation by rubbing two cocks against each other until both cum
its great even to heteros.

angel274 06-29-2009 03:15 PM

a very pleasurable way to spend a lot of time.

califsweettalker 06-30-2009 05:45 AM

Mutual Masterbation

tlover
Thanks for the thread, yes mutual masterbation is very hot indeed! Btw what is the name of the young shemale in your post she is a sweetie! Does anyone have any more pictures of her? :drool:

Ms Sweettalker

oskar 01-23-2010 05:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by not2old (Post 14285)
Mutual masturbation is incredibly erotic and I dearly love the combination of my dick, a shemale's dick and a little baby oil. And when it leads to a simultaneous climax - Woo Hoo!!
Having said that, I must say that watching 2 T-girls masturbate together is also a fantastic turn-on, which I don't get to experience in person nearly often enough. Dicks rubbing together, dickheads kissing - oooooohhh!!!
Here's a couple of examples. Whadda ya think??

That`s agret post! I too love tgirls playing with each other a lot.
Please more pics of this kind.

Pentothal 01-23-2010 05:02 PM

mutual

I see mutual masturbation often ends in "cock to cock" action
but I will not complain about it :)

shemalelover64 01-24-2010 05:09 AM

mutual masterbation

i would to do to that with cocks nicely oiled:turnon::turnon::turnon::drool:

jenlac1 03-09-2010 10:56 PM

6 Attachment(s)
Great thread. Makes me hard just thinking of doing it with a gorgeous shemale. Here are some pics of mine

Holly 03-10-2010 11:07 AM

Thanks for your stores ila and tlover. They are so erotic, I had to take a little "time out" myself!

albert1001 03-10-2010 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tlover (Post 5751)
Is it me or is mutual masturbation incredibly sexy.

Imagine your standing face to face with a beautiful shemale while your cocks bob and kiss together, she hits and slaps her big dick up and down against your aching poll, your balls brush together, then she tightly squeezes your cock together with hers, then she starts wanking, caressing and pulling your cock back and fourth with hers.
Then kissing passionately you grab her cock and you wank each others throbbing meat polls to a hot creamy orgasm, your throbbing knobs covered in each others sticky spunk.:lol:

There's not many pics around of Mutual masturbation so any more would be very much appreciated;)

Here's mine.

harika harik aharika