Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   Chat About Shemales (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Golden Showers? (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=1355)

SluttyShemaleAnna 05-01-2008 03:42 PM

Golden Showers?

Does any one here like any wet n wild fun at all?

Myself, I love to get down on my knees and get hosed down with a hot golden stream right in the face. I love it nice n powerful, full in the face with my mouth open wide, with plenty of humiliation and abusive dirty talk.

What do you guys like?

Ayo4Yayo 05-01-2008 06:31 PM

sadly I have not experienced that but shit you are one hell of a freak Anna, who ever is fucking you on the regular is one lucky mother fucker.

<----- VERY jealous

DEFENDER 05-02-2008 01:16 AM

Anna.....I am also a lover of "water sports" and have often enjoyed pissing on (and being pissed on) lovely ladies! Open wide baby,....here I come!

Ayo4Yayo 05-02-2008 03:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DEFENDER (Post 22037)
Anna.....I am also a lover of "water sports" and have often enjoyed pissing on (and being pissed on) lovely ladies! Open wide baby,....here I come!

HOT :turnon:
HOTT :turnon::turnon:
HOTTT :turnon::turnon::turnon:

SweetCharmer 05-02-2008 06:30 AM

at the moment i have a interest in seeing ladyboy pissing:respect:

not2old 05-02-2008 03:28 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by SweetCharmer (Post 22060)
at the moment i have a interest in seeing ladyboy pissing:respect:

OK, Amy is an ever-popular ladyboy, so how about her golden-showering some ninja dude?
I suspect that there's a few out here who'd like to be on the receiving end of this. I prefer to be on the observing end.
pics from extreme ladyboys

CuriousJim 05-02-2008 05:57 PM

Yet to experience any kinda shemale contact. I would love to do this though.

Dave400D 05-03-2008 07:59 AM

I would love to take a Golden Shower from a shemale

giancarlo 05-03-2008 02:57 PM

Hmm...I feel better putting it in.

hairyharry 05-04-2008 09:37 AM

Not without umbrella :D

Rick_ 05-04-2008 10:28 PM

My pee is bright yellow i dont think that would be good for her:no:

SweetCharmer 05-05-2008 03:24 AM

Richard that just means you haven't had enough water but maybe thats just obvious lol;):respect:

jps001 05-05-2008 03:53 AM

Hi Anna - I just wish it could be possible to meet, we could do great things together, but alas.....
I think that I have just about tried anything that involves piss. My last unfulfilled dream is to have a group who pee in an overhead tank with a showerpiece attached and me below it .

twistedone 05-05-2008 10:52 PM

I'm not into consuming human waste, but if she wants to give me a special shower. Let it rain!!!;)

vibesfan 05-06-2008 02:09 PM

I think that watching a sexy shemale or gg pee is super hot. I have videos of gg's peeing and also love to watch shemales pee as well. There is a short video on LB-69 of Areeya, a beautiful ladyboy, peeing into a glass, I watch it about three times a week and its a big turn on every time.:turnon:

not2old 05-06-2008 09:20 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by vibesfan (Post 22354)
I think that watching a sexy shemale or gg pee is super hot. I have videos of gg's peeing and also love to watch shemales pee as well. There is a short video on LB-69 of Areeya, a beautiful ladyboy, peeing into a glass, I watch it about three times a week and its a big turn on every time.:turnon:

I'm in total agreement, vibesfan.
How about this little sequence of Amy from Ladyboy Gold?? Always cute regardless what she's doing.

vibesfan 05-07-2008 01:45 PM

Hi not2old, the older that I get the more fetishes I find that I have.
Thanks for the pics of the luscious Amy. Lets hope that there will be even more material available on the web regarding shemales and golden showers.If you have any more pics please share them with us. A shemale can do about anything a gg can only better.:)

not2old 05-07-2008 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vibesfan (Post 22443)
Hi not2old, the older that I get the more fetishes I find that I have.
Thanks for the pics of the luscious Amy. Lets hope that there will be even more material available on the web regarding shemales and golden showers.If you have any more pics please share them with us. A shemale can do about anything a gg can only better.:)

Happy to help out, vibesfan.
If you haven't already done so, check out the thread in this forum titled
Girls Pissing Like Boys. I've previously posted a number of shemale pee pix there.

prouk1954 05-22-2008 08:25 AM

Piss passion

The think of pissing a shemale's face-even better her mouth-drive me to wild passio.But,in the same time,I adore to feel her piss flow in my mouyth,so I can drink it all!:inlove:

lucee 05-22-2008 02:40 PM

i have never had the opportunity to experience a golden shower but this weekend i will surely try

simonne5478 05-25-2008 01:55 PM

Enjoy

15 Attachment(s)
Hope you enjoy these as I do.:turnon:

belfagar 05-25-2008 02:09 PM

No thanx, none of that for me. LOL:no::lol:

sesame 06-07-2008 07:19 PM

Slutty Anna Skywalker,
You are so much into the Dark Side of sex;)
You like dirty talk, hard sex, painful anal, screaming ...phew!!
Bondage too?
Do you have watersport pictures?
That would be sizzling.:p

BlueRaven88 06-08-2008 07:28 AM

i said "both of the above" to the pissing ON me/shemale. in the mouth is kinda gross for me, but the idea of being in a shower and peeing on each other kinda excites me.

here's one you didn't think of anna - peeing IN a sexy shemale? as in a urine enima :)

toysoldier 06-10-2008 10:32 AM

Being pissed on, excites me, but I thinking onmy ass on even in my ass. I would piss on a shemake. Oh yeah, whatever way she would want it! LOL :turnon:

vibesfan 06-12-2008 01:47 AM

I would love to have a beautiful shemale (preferablyMint),pee on my cock while I am masturbating,I know that I would cum very quickly under those circumstances.

Olivia 06-14-2008 04:13 PM

I was on the phone with my man a few weeks ago. He was on his cell phone and entered a men's restroom to pee. It was so erotic to talk to him about his dick while hearing his stream hit the water. I wanted to hold his big, beautiful cock while that piss streamed out. I got so hard listening to him. Olivia

hankhavelock 06-15-2008 09:48 AM

Watersports rock! And even the more shitty parts rock :-) It's a matter of taste, but do try it if you get the chance, ladies and gentlemen. It can be highly erotic and very intimiate! If you find it a bit intimidating, then start out mildly by rimming her after she goes to the toilet... or blow her while she's on the toilet. There are many ways. The point is to getting comfortable in the process :-) Both of you.

ila 06-15-2008 09:54 AM

I tried it once and I don't like it.

gunslinger1985 06-16-2008 05:51 PM

Never tried it, but who knows. I'm usually willing to try anything once.

Ayo4Yayo 06-17-2008 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Olivia (Post 26495)
I was on the phone with my man a few weeks ago. He was on his cell phone and entered a men's restroom to pee. It was so erotic to talk to him about his dick while hearing his stream hit the water. I wanted to hold his big, beautiful cock while that piss streamed out. I got so hard listening to him. Olivia

did you start stroking yourself or find someone for your wandering hands.....

translover 06-17-2008 05:18 AM

i like to piss on a girl or t-girl and like to be pissed on me. :drool: :cool: :turnon:

Olivia 06-17-2008 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ayo4Yayo (Post 26714)
did you start stroking yourself or find someone for your wandering hands.....

stroked myself. O

TheSkronkDonkey 06-18-2008 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hankhavelock (Post 26542)
Watersports rock! And even the more shitty parts rock :-)

WOW!

Scat, the Final Frontier. These are the voyages of the HankHaveLock Enterprise, its continuing mission to explore strange new orifices, to seek out new tongue techniques and new tactile experiences, to boldy go where no t-girl lover has gone before.

Ayo4Yayo 06-18-2008 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Olivia (Post 26751)
stroked myself. O

HMMM i'd love to watch !

Big_Willie 07-22-2008 01:38 AM

I'd love to piss on a hot shemale! :turnon::turnon: Not sure about receiving it though.

Mmm. :turnon: http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.ph..._a_shower.mpeg

Big_Willie 08-09-2008 03:52 AM

15 Attachment(s)
Alexia Nogueira :inlove: :turnon::turnon::turnon: and Ricardo.

Big_Willie 08-09-2008 03:54 AM

3 Attachment(s)
And the last three pictures:

hankhavelock 08-09-2008 04:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheSkronkDonkey (Post 26860)
WOW!

Scat, the Final Frontier. These are the voyages of the HankHaveLock Enterprise, its continuing mission to explore strange new orifices, to seek out new tongue techniques and new tactile experiences, to boldy go where no t-girl lover has gone before.

Oh well... ;-) I doubt I'm neither a pioneer nor all that adventurous... but I do enjoy the fabulous intimacy and passion that sometimes is a part of the more taboo-stuff. Regarding scat, there can be certain health-related issues involved, but aside from that it's such a sweet way to truly BOND ;-)

I believe it's closely connected to my mild submissiveness (I adore strong women with well-oiled whips ;-) but also I find it tremendously erotic to enjoy the VERY personal parts of my lover. And going to the toilet still is one of the most personal things we do.

So getting invited into her bedroom is one thing... but being invited into her bathroom is a sign of her trust and passion ;-)

H

DL_NL 08-09-2008 06:06 AM

Golden showers are hot, whether you're giving or receiving. Count me in. :turnon:

angeloup 08-09-2008 06:52 PM

pissing game

humm too nice :heart:to play pissing game both one with a orny :turnon:t girl:hug:

TheSkronkDonkey 08-09-2008 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hankhavelock (Post 34089)
Oh well... ;-) I doubt I'm neither a pioneer nor all that adventurous... but I do enjoy the fabulous intimacy and passion that sometimes is a part of the more taboo-stuff. Regarding scat, there can be certain health-related issues involved, but aside from that it's such a sweet way to truly BOND ;-)

I believe it's closely connected to my mild submissiveness (I adore strong women with well-oiled whips ;-) but also I find it tremendously erotic to enjoy the VERY personal parts of my lover. And going to the toilet still is one of the most personal things we do.

So getting invited into her bedroom is one thing... but being invited into her bathroom is a sign of her trust and passion ;-)

H

Hank, as usual ..... you are majorly compelling.

I have downloaded some scat videos and joked to girls about them taking dumps in my presence before, but I don't know how serious I am in this area. At times, my interest flares up. But it mostly remains dormant. I don't know, perhaps a video of a cute ladyboy having a poo might do it. :D

It's certainly an esoteric and tenuous enterprise (no pun intended). It can be a hard enough sell to indulge by milder passion for feet at times, but at least that one is generally seen as benign. With scat, you're on very different ground. I reckon there are minds reeling just going through our posts right now. LOL.

jimnaseum 08-09-2008 08:31 PM

Many of these threads come down to where you draw the line.
If I'm not drunk I'm pretty square.
There is also some law of nature that has to balance debauchery with some kind of "state of grace"
By itself, peeing on someone doesn't mean anything, but in the right circumstances I could see how it would be pretty hot.

hankhavelock 08-12-2008 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheSkronkDonkey (Post 34210)
Hank, as usual ..... you are majorly compelling.

I have downloaded some scat videos and joked to girls about them taking dumps in my presence before, but I don't know how serious I am in this area. At times, my interest flares up. But it mostly remains dormant. I don't know, perhaps a video of a cute ladyboy having a poo might do it. :D

It's certainly an esoteric and tenuous enterprise (no pun intended). It can be a hard enough sell to indulge by milder passion for feet at times, but at least that one is generally seen as benign. With scat, you're on very different ground. I reckon there are minds reeling just going through our posts right now. LOL.

Well, in all fairness I gave up on really relating to all the vanilla-people stuff long ago. What do I get out of some one telling me that I'm a really weird fella? I already know that - their problem is that I actually enjoy it as well - a lot!

Besides, I've never really got such replies from people in spite of my sometimes (for them) embarrasing openness. At most some meager attemts to make me see MY weirdness from THEIR point of view. Frankly, I couldn't care less.

I believe that many more people could truly enjoy their kinks, fetishes and general sexuality, yes, life and love in itself, if they just could screw the opinions of smaller minds.

I've also long ago given up keeping my "things" a secret for my lovers - and the truth is that they tend to like the ideas ;-) I've never put pressure on anyone to do anything they didn't express an interest in pursuing, but I surely give them the option :-) And more often than not it turns out very pleasurable and very natural.

I guess I've been a sexual and kinky little shit since the first time I watched my beautiful mother put on her glossy raincoat, and I for sure went hard after my kinder garden teachers in the same sort of outfit :-)

Surely, there are sexual fantasies we have that we realize are just fantasies when we try them for real - the first time I had sex with older, macho men I came to that realization, for example. But most things I've tried for real of a sexual nature have turned out to be better irl than in the mind.

So don't be so hard on yourselves, give it a shot and above all be open - at least to yourselves.

Nobody thanks you not to be!

H

shaggy1 08-12-2008 05:09 PM

pissing shemales

Great topic this one, does anyone know where you can buy dvds of pissing shemales???
thanks

not2old 08-16-2008 01:19 PM

Website

This is a paysite but you can at least check out the promo pages:
http://www.peeonshemales.com/
Site name is self-explanatory.

angeloup 08-16-2008 05:42 PM

nice pissing pict....but the best is to have a good cock pissing into my mouth... from the lover's shemale i dream...:turnon::kiss:

redjaan 08-17-2008 06:56 AM

would piss on a women/ shemale but would not want to be pissed on myself. i hope you aint going any further then piss, scat is just plain wrong :no:

CuriousGirl 08-17-2008 09:40 AM

I've not had experience with a Tgirl, so far as tinkling goes, but I have had my genetic girlpussy peed on by both another girl and the guy I am intimate with. He directs his stream onto my clitty and WOW! We do this in the shower, at poolside, or by the lake, BTW.
If things progress to sexual activity with the Asian ladyboy (castrated, with a really small thingie) I've recently met I might suggest "She" do that to me too. Since it's doubtful that her itty bitty penis will get hard enough to penetrate me we will have to explore other fun, right?
As for peeing in my mouth...FORGET IT! :censored:

angeloup 08-25-2008 10:11 PM

I like pissing game... that is so nice to such a horny cock:turnon: and to have golden juice..;;just into my mouth:hug::heart: .... I beter like pissing play with a pretty shemale ... and both give pee together:hug: