Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Curved Penis (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=3855)

vinisou 01-13-2009 04:12 PM

Curved Penis

Any of you guys/girls have or saw a curved penis?
Mine is upward, almost 90 degrees when full erected.
I'm just wondering if with you this "problem" (don't know if it is really a problem) restricts you to do some diferent sexual positions like 69 or 'doggy'.

liesjeversteven 01-13-2009 04:22 PM

I have no idea about penises, as I've never touched a live one. But logically seen , 90° upwards doesn't seem much of a problem. Actually, it seems ideal for most things. Just imagine it were downwards or sideways. That would take a bit of imagination to have intercourse, wouldn't it?

vinisou 01-13-2009 04:34 PM

Thanks
Well, maybe you are right (or up - stupid joke, sorry).
I guess I should practice more.

Hear some experiences would help a lot too. :)

Rocío 02-02-2009 07:50 PM

My penis is curved downwards and If affords interesting positions without pain: I can fuck backwards an ass, of example, without effort.

GRH 02-05-2009 03:59 PM

Peyronie's (sp?) syndrome is suffered by roughly 1% of the male populace; it is caused by calcium depositions within the penile tissue. I have no idea about the physiology, or why exactly this causes defomation. But the moral of the story, within a percentage of sufferers, the penis can assume severely bent/curved shapes which look anything but natural. And in the more severe cases, the deformations can make erections/intercourse painful. It is generally in these latter cases where men seek treatment, which can consist of getting injections in the penis to break up the depositions! :eek:

Rhonwen 06-09-2012 05:13 PM

Newly curving cock - should I worry?

Hello everyone,

I've been wondering about my dick starting to curve - it's always been completely straight over the years, but I've been taking Spiro and phyto-estrogens for a year now and it's started to curve.

I see that lots of other girls have curved ones too, so maybe I shouldn't worry while everything else is working fine?

Anyone else's experiences would be particularly helpful to understand this!

Hugs from Rhonwen.

Ekarth 07-20-2012 03:40 AM

with curved penis it's easier to hit the g-spot. besides there is no way to straighten up a curved penis so just consider it as gift than feeling guilty about it.

lickdick 07-22-2012 02:23 PM

I think its not a major problem as the cock going to hit dick. Thats it.

massey65 06-20-2015 05:28 PM

Here's an interesting note from an ancient guy: For the first 35 years of my life my erection curved downward, exactly like Mylena Bysmark's. I always wore my penis tucked under, between my testicles in my briefs. About 25 years ago I gained a little weight on my frame and my jeans never fit the same after that. There wasn't any room down there, so I started wearing my penis up and to the left. After about ten years I started noticing a change in the shape of my erection. It gradually started to curve to the left and the downward bend began to disappear, and eventually it started to curve upwards. That's when I finally put it together that the position my penis was in all day, year after year, was having an effect on the shape of my erection. I now point slightly upwards and curve sharply to the left when I'm really hard. I like it!

LovinThaTSLadiez 07-02-2015 12:30 AM

I prefer straight, personally, but if they curve only slightly or curve downward, it is ok for me. Extremely curved is a turn off for me. And I imagine sex could be a little painful if the penis that's being rammed into you is shaped like a rainbow.