Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   Chat About Shemales (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Girlfriend with a Bigger Cock (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=4436)

derrylad 03-08-2009 12:02 PM

Girlfriend with a Bigger Cock

How would u feel about dating a girl who had a bigger dick than you?
Would you like it? i think it would be pretty cool.
Ideally id like my penis to shrink so i had a little babydick and my gf had a big fat cock.

DCurious 03-08-2009 12:24 PM

I'd LOVE it:turnon:, wouldn't want mine to be smaller though.

derrylad 03-08-2009 12:47 PM

I think i would.
I love the idea of one having a big cock and one having a lil dinky-dicky.
so the idea of me having a big meaty cock and her with a little pecker appeals but id prefer the idea of me with the little kiddy-cock and her with a big meaty whopper.

maxpowers 03-08-2009 02:57 PM

i prefer smaller dicks. Not that i have a problem with bigger dicks, its just that smaller ones are more exciting and appealing to me.

robbo971 03-08-2009 03:26 PM

I'd love it if my gf had a bigger dick than me. The bigger the better!

uberandrew 03-08-2009 03:32 PM

I love the idea of it, its very...exotic....or should i say erotic! I would suck her every day, and night! I dont care if their big or little, i love all sizes of shemales!

derrylad 03-08-2009 04:07 PM

It would be cool going to the beach or pool, me in tight speedos and her in bikini bottoms revealing to all that she was much better hung than her boyfriend.

alice 03-08-2009 09:21 PM

So far i've only been fortunate enough to have dated one TLady. She isn't huge, about 6", but she is much bigger than me. She was surprised when she saw my little clitty for the first time. I can't even begin to discribe how exciting it is to get fucked by a TLady, let alone one that's bigger than me.:turnon::turnon:

jblast01 03-08-2009 10:03 PM

My dates had nice cocks. One was just under 8" the other had a sweet 9.75" I am 7.5" I loved the way they filled me.:turnon::inlove:

maximilian 03-08-2009 10:41 PM

I'm all for it. Love big she-cocks.:turnon:

derrylad 03-11-2009 02:29 PM

Ive been fantasising about this for days now.
Is there any way to make your penis smaller so a Tgirl would have more chance of having a larger cock than you?

dennisGTS 03-12-2009 10:52 AM

I wouldn't mind it.

sauvel 03-12-2009 12:17 PM

I don't mind if her cock is bigger than mine. But too big cocks is not one of my favorite

cumfucius1 03-12-2009 06:20 PM

It wouldn't bother me if she has a bigger cock. However the roll of being the bottom may change in frequency depending on just how big.

bignhard4u 03-12-2009 07:51 PM

I dont care how big she is , Just as long as she is circumcised.

perkisizer 03-12-2009 11:40 PM

id love that, more for me to suck down :) hahaha

BlueRaven88 03-13-2009 03:48 AM

okay not to piss in the party punch bowl or anything, but I have to ask - doesn't this thread just make us discriminate like Genetic Girls do by placing too much emphasis on size? it's not the size that counts it's how you use it

derrylad 03-15-2009 07:14 AM

yeah but as i say i dont mind my cock being extra small as long as my gfs is bigger lol

aa2239 03-15-2009 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueRaven88 (Post 71365)
okay not to piss in the party punch bowl or anything, but I have to ask - doesn't this thread just make us discriminate like Genetic Girls do by placing too much emphasis on size? it's not the size that counts it's how you use it

BlueRaven88, I have to disagree with you I'm afraid.... I don't know about other shemale-loving guys, but for me its the visual aspect of a well hung shemale that drives me wild, not how the cock feels.... I don't take A (yet!), and a bigger cock is actually harder to suck properly, but I still find bigger shemale cocks incredibly sexy.... I'm not a fan of small penises that have shrunk due to hormones. It's a different situation to Genetic Girls and their penis preferences.

darkstargemini 03-15-2009 08:48 PM

> strange question when it comes to most men if she has a larger on than he does well she shouldn,t be right male ego pretty sure about that but if u r with this person it shouldn,t really matter that,s what i would think but most men don,t think that way they have to have the bigger dick like i said it shouldn,t matter if u really want to be be with her think about it and not with your dick use your brain for a change if u have 1.:respect:

Jayshawn! 03-15-2009 09:02 PM

She would be pretty big bt iWouldnt really mind

merelypink 03-17-2009 08:31 AM

I usually have a bigger cock then the guys i date so im used to it:)

redevil7 03-19-2009 11:41 AM

Whole idea of gf with bigger cock than mine is wonderful!!!I love it:inlove::yes:

black_white 03-22-2009 02:14 PM

I think I prefer her's to be bigger than mine. :turnon:

TGirl lover 03-22-2009 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by derrylad (Post 70543)
Ideally id like my penis to shrink so i had a little babydick and my gf had a big fat cock.

Would much rather date a girl with a tiny cock. Sometimes wish mine was much smaller too, but I'm quite fine with my 6".

tim4lb 03-24-2009 11:27 AM

Bigger

I agree with the majority here. I have been fortunate enough to meet a few Asian ladyboys with bigger cocks than me although most of the girls have been smaller. I love the look (especially comparison views), sucking a big one and getting penetrated as well.

hankhavelock 03-25-2009 12:29 PM

Quote:

I sport a slightly above average 7", and yes, I've had girlfriends with bigger and thicker cocks than that. I've also had lovers and girlfriends (even in my cisgender-girl time) that were considerably taller and heavier than me.

But you know what? Once you block her legs and get her into a horisontal position, she's as girly and fragile as any girl... no matter her size :-)

And yes, obviously the vanillas gawk and whisper, when you come walking hand in hand with your tall trans-beauty, ofcourse they snigger, the uninformed bastards... "look at that... a guy with a trans... what weird perverts..." But if you take a look at the guy and his wife who selfrighteously snigger such things, then you just SMILE and walk on in pride... you wouldn't want his ugly little wife anyway... and your lovely trans-lover wouldn't want him as well...

We're beyond that and above that... we take PRIDE in being and showing who we are.

Did I get out of track here?

H

peaches65 03-25-2009 02:48 PM

Hell, I would love to have a girlfriend with a cock that dwarfs mine.

spectek43 03-31-2009 02:45 AM

O yea hands down, love shemale/ladyboy cock bigger then me :turnon::turnon:

footguy97 03-31-2009 04:50 PM

omg i would love it, anyone have any pics of this situation????

derrylad 04-09-2009 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by footguy97 (Post 74605)
omg i would love it, anyone have any pics of this situation????

wow pics wud be awesome, even photoshopped lol

mudpit 04-09-2009 11:22 AM

I'd have to say I wouldn't complain. I prefer a dick that's the same size as mine, or smaller. But wouldn't at all be turned off by bigger.

Brazilian Guy 04-09-2009 04:35 PM

It's not a big deal to me. I don't mind about her size since she has a tasty cock.

Special Services 04-12-2009 07:09 AM

definately prefer a cock thats at least as tiny as mine preferablly smaller and cut.

Skied-Ops-Gash 04-12-2009 10:59 AM

Indifference

Actually I don't care. I can't see anything stimulating in this idea, nor am I turned off thinking of it.

holmes435 04-12-2009 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by derrylad (Post 71065)
Ive been fantasising about this for days now.
Is there any way to make your penis smaller so a Tgirl would have more chance of having a larger cock than you?

Oestrogen usually causes your penis & testes to decrease in size (sometimes causes impotence though. It will also increase breast & nipple size, soften hair & skin and redistribute fat to your hips & butt, which is what I'm going for, but might not be what you're looking for.) I've had some similar fantasies over the years about having a small cock, since I'm using my ass & boobs much more when keeping my partner's cock company, but average is great for now :)

If you do opt for any hormones, you need regular check-ups as they can do serious damage when not taken correctly.

-Amy

xfiver 05-04-2009 03:23 PM

Quote:

i want one!

aa2239 05-04-2009 04:39 PM

I prefer relatively well-endowed shemales (not circus-freak cocks though), and I also enjoy being a well endowed male myself, so this idea doesn't float my boat... but it is intriguing!

bigjoe 05-06-2009 07:38 PM

im only larger that some of the asian girls ive been with. the south and north american girls blew mine away :)

debbiemay 05-07-2009 08:14 AM

this would be kind of hot. id like a girl with a little cock.

thewhitemartini 05-28-2009 04:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueRaven88 (Post 71365)

I never understand when a "preference" is referred as "discrimination" the fact that someone likes big cocks more than small ones, or further more black Tgirls more than white Tgirls doesn't make him discriminate anything. It's just a preference mate.

michneo 07-18-2009 12:57 AM

yesss i would love that i would love for her to have a slightly sweaty cock and pull it out and make me smell the stench of it with her cock right on top of my forehead and my nose in between her balls and thigh

Maine Man 07-18-2009 01:43 PM

I'd be okay with her being bigger. I'm about 7" and happy with what I've got. While I'd like to make her happy with what I've got, I wonder how she'd feel when we found out that she was the larger of the two of us. In the end, bigger, slightly larger or a bit smaller; I don't think it would matter so long as the two of us felt a certain connection.

jared300zx 07-18-2009 05:52 PM

honestly it would not bother me at all.

travieso99 05-03-2011 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peaches65 (Post 73556)
Hell, I would love to have a girlfriend with a cock that dwarfs mine.

oh yes i love bigger cock and fat, i like one for me all night and all day every day lover lover lover

Sasuke 05-04-2011 02:52 AM

I would find it a huge turn on if a girl had a bigger cock than me. However penis size isn't everything to me.

semihaxter 05-11-2011 02:26 PM

Hardness

I see no problem in having the smaller dick, but more importantly is the stiffness of the thing which I think is a great turn-on.

mudpit 05-11-2011 03:56 PM

Her size wouldn't matter to me as long as we're happy together. There's much more important things in a relationship than who's hung better.

ila 05-28-2011 09:38 AM

Size doesn't matter to me. I rather doubt that I would even compare size. Her attitude, wants, and needs are far more important to me.

JodieTs 05-28-2011 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by merelypink (Post 72152)
I usually have a bigger cock then the guys i date so im used to it:)

http://serve.mysmiley.net/confused/confused0033.gif I understand you are a man, pretending to be a pre-op Ts
for the express intention of getting people here to join your trans dating site,
on the off chance they might meet you.

So, are they wasting their time because you are a man already in a gay male relationship, with {obviously} another man?

BTW, Renae >>>click here<<< has asked me to sayto you
"Stop using my stolen photo" you are a bloke.