Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   Chat About Shemales (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   The Shemale Nude (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=814)

cham 01-25-2008 08:25 PM

The Shemale Nude

I was quite amazed to discover that there are no photographic works devoted to shemales or ladyboys. A quick browse on Amazon produces a plethora of books on the male nude, the female nude, on gays and lesbians, but none devoted to the third sex.

Surely, I'm not the only photographer who finds shemales and ladyboys beautiful?

A work on shemales would fit right into the portfolio of a publishing house like Taschen.

Any thoughts on this?

Cham

tlover 01-26-2008 08:01 AM

Dream job

Well it seems you've discovered a gap in the market, shemale devotion is definitely on the rise and can only become more popular.
I have often thought good high quality shemale pics of beautiful tgirls would be nice to have in a collection.
Having said that a book of them is not what most of us would want lying aroud the house:D

I was quite keen on photography a few years ago, i think i have a good eye for it and some of my portraits were quite good for a amature.
Back then my dream job would have been a glamour photographer taking sexy photos of beautiful girls, but technically I'm not great.

Of course now my dream job would be a glamour photographer for tgirls.
Anyway why dont you have ago yourself if your that keen, I'm sure someone would publish them and what a fantastic job!:yes:
Ive just thought of some new posts now.

cham 01-26-2008 05:14 PM

Quote:

Of course now my dream job would be a glamour photographer for tgirls.
Anyway why dont you have ago yourself if your that keen, I'm sure someone would publish them and what a fantastic job!:yes:
I am exploring the possibilities ;)

Cham

franalexes 01-26-2008 06:18 PM

Bob's

Bob's T girls.com

He beat you to the job.

tlover 01-26-2008 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by franalexes (Post 13220)
Bob's T girls.com

He beat you to the job.

Well he sort of has, great photos but that's no book.

cham 02-02-2008 04:18 AM

I did find a site, but it specializes in ladyboy glamour (even has a printed calendar) but no erotica.

Cham

cham 02-10-2008 07:17 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Bumping this up with a shot from LadyBoyFashion and its sister-site Silk-angels.

Cham

tlover 02-10-2008 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cham (Post 14663)
Bumping this up with a shot from LadyBoyFashion and its sister-site Silk-angels.

Cham

Nothing wrong with a promoting your thread, id never indulge in it myself of course:innocent: Shouldn't this be on the shemale chat thread though?

Anyway that's a great glam pic, and she looks sensational, is she really a ladyboy?
Shes got a fantastically curvy body, nice looking girl as well:inlove:
Thanks cham, ill have to have a look at that site.