Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Cebu or Manila (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=3610)

CebuDavid 12-24-2008 04:43 PM

Cebu or Manila

Hi all pretty LB:s :respect:

I'm an Norwegian guy living in Cebu looking for some discreet fun :innocent: I will also be visiting Manila First and second week of January. If anyone want to meet me, please PM me ASAP :kiss:

David

Bisatinlover 12-24-2008 08:22 PM

Angel

Merry Christmas David.

I have a friend on Cebu (Angel) who is very very hot. I have brought her to Manila several times when I'm in the Philippines on business. You won't be disapointed. In fact I will contact her on my next trip over. She has posted on this forum. I just talked with her and she will contact you soon. Enjoy

sexyangel_tspinay 12-24-2008 08:23 PM

hello david

hi, i am angel 21 from cebu city...i am currently staying in mactan island...i am ts/shemale/ladyboy looking for discreet man who is looking for discreet fun companion with a ts like me...if you are interested you can check my profile...here...and see my pics...here is my e mail in case...jeanangel_diaz@yahoo.com and my number 09108495390 and my yahoo messenger chat is jeanangel_diaz...if your interested to know me and meet me in person for a discreet time message me or call me i will be looking forward on your reply thanks and take care merry christmas

ts angel

CebuDavid 12-25-2008 09:27 AM

HI Bisatinlover, and thanks a lot! :respect:

We are now in contact :D

Guess its hard to find ladyboys in Manila since you date someone from Cebu?

Merry Christmas to you to!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bisatinlover (Post 56730)
Merry Christmas David.

I have a friend on Cebu (Angel) who is very very hot. I have brought her to Manila several times when I'm in the Philippines on business. You won't be disapointed. In fact I will contact her on my next trip over. She has posted on this forum. I just talked with her and she will contact you soon. Enjoy

sexyts2012 10-29-2013 03:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CebuDavid (Post 56721)
Hi all pretty LB:s :respect:

I'm an Norwegian guy living in Cebu looking for some discreet fun :innocent: I will also be visiting Manila First and second week of January. If anyone want to meet me, please PM me ASAP :kiss:

David

Hello David .,

Good afternoon , i just saw your message and I write to you maybe

I Can help you , But this is my first time on this site , and I have

standard or basis to convince you , But i Believe for every search and looking and finding for experience , reasons , logic , and more etc .. a;ll i can promise that i can deal these this things maturely ..

Hoper to hear you soon ,, and B e first friend or more hahah

thank you

have a nice afternoon
Amya