Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   bad news (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=7857)

DSL 01-10-2010 06:23 PM

bad news

Well got some bad news today my mom had passed away today 3;15 this afternoon she was sick for a while it started off with the flu. it wasn't
the h1n1 just a normal strain but it turned into Pneumonia the doctor said
that a stroke is what did it.she died at the age of 88 i will be offline for a while to collect my thoughts!. i am just recovering from my farther and brother my farther died in 2000 my brother in 04 now this! i am alone now with 3 surving sisters i am the only surviving male in my family name
soo not sure when i will return here just to inform you guys
it is a very sad time for me now.:( sorry if i am bringing everone down
in here its a long bumpy road ahead of me not sure what lies beyond that road...

God Speed best wishes to everyone here
hope ya all get your lookin for.

smc 01-10-2010 06:27 PM

Please accept my heartfelt condolences for your loss. Be strong, and come back to us when you can.

Roughfire 01-10-2010 06:30 PM

I'm sorry for you my friend, if you ever want someone to talk to, you've got me and everyone else on here

we'll be right here for you whenever you need us

I shall pray for you and your family tonight

franalexes 01-10-2010 06:35 PM

The forum is a very good place to talk. You can scream silently and never offend anyone. You can cry alone but know you don't have to.:respect:

rockabilly 01-10-2010 07:44 PM

I'm sorry for your loss , and please accept my condolences to you and your sisters. Peace be with you brother.

tslust 01-10-2010 07:50 PM

I am very sorry for your loss. I wish you all the best.:hug:

aw9725 01-10-2010 08:46 PM

My sympathies for your loss. Take care my friend--we'll all be here if you need us!

The Conquistador 01-11-2010 12:39 PM

I'm sorry to hear that! :( We here at the forum wish you the best.

GRH 01-11-2010 12:43 PM

My condolences to you. Very sorry for your recent loss.

oskar 01-11-2010 02:00 PM

I am very sorry for your loss. Five months ago my grandchild passed away. He was 8 month. I feel with you.

shadows 01-11-2010 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DSL (Post 126967)
Well got some bad news today my mom had passed away today 3;15 this afternoon she was sick for a while it started off with the flu. it wasn't
the h1n1 just a normal strain but it turned into Pneumonia the doctor said
that a stroke is what did it.she died at the age of 88 i will be offline for a while to collect my thoughts!. i am just recovering from my farther and brother my farther died in 2000 my brother in 04 now this! i am alone now with 3 surving sisters i am the only surviving male in my family name
soo not sure when i will return here just to inform you guys
it is a very sad time for me now.:( sorry if i am bringing everone down
in here its a long bumpy road ahead of me not sure what lies beyond that road...

God Speed best wishes to everyone here
hope ya all get your lookin for.

You have no need to apologize, DSL. You are grieving, and it helps letting it out sometimes.:(

My condolences on the passing of your mother. I will send good vibes to both you and your sisters.:(

I wish there was more that I could do for you than just type words on a screen, but unfortunately I cannot.:(

Take care DSL.

:hug::hug::hug:

crossingoceans 01-15-2010 12:00 PM

dude, i am sad to hear that...

I really hope you're ok :) be strong and, if you wanna talk, here we are ok?

take care

DSL 01-17-2010 02:03 PM

Thanks guys for your support well i go back to work tomorrow after being in
morning for one week. but now i must get on with my life she would have wanted it that way.

smc 01-17-2010 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DSL (Post 128188)
Thanks guys for your support well i go back to work tomorrow after being in
morning for one week. but now i must get on with my life she would have wanted it that way.

Life goes on, whether we are ready or not. Glad you're embracing that reality. Good thoughts are still with you from all of us, I'm sure.

CreativeMind 01-17-2010 02:59 PM

I just wanted to add my condolences as well. One day not so long ago, I found myself in a similar situation as yours, so I feel I can say the words "I sort of know what you're going through."

To that end, I agree with what others have said. Take your time dealing with things, be prepared for all sorts of mood swings for months to come (because, trust me, no matter how well you think you're dealing with things, a loss like this will hit you again one day when you least expect it), and obviously talk or share or vent or whatever you feel you need to do here at the forum, since you're among friends and I'm sure I speak for everyone that we're happy to be consoling shoulders. In the meantime, my prayers to you and your family on your loss.