Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   Chat About Shemales (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   post op transsexuals (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=854)

twfs21 01-31-2008 08:57 AM

post op transsexuals

i was wondering if post op transsexuals prefer to have anal sex or to have sex in their "vagina"

Jpone 01-31-2008 09:22 AM

If they have taken the final step and had their cock chopped then i would assume that they wish to have sex in their newly acquired vagina, I however would no longer be interested in said lady, fair play to her for making that decision, but the alore of having a cock in her knickers waiting to unfurl into my hand/mouth is what does it for me.

theoneandonly 02-01-2008 04:45 PM

i wonder what the new vagina would feel like? And what it would feel like to her?

ila 02-01-2008 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jpone (Post 13705)
If they have taken the final step and had their cock chopped then i would assume that they wish to have sex in their newly acquired vagina, I however would no longer be interested in said lady, fair play to her for making that decision, but the alore of having a cock in her knickers waiting to unfurl into my hand/mouth is what does it for me.

I have to agree that the main attraction for me also is their beautiful ladyboy cock.

2WayStreet 02-03-2008 05:30 AM

The man made vagina is never going to be like the real thing.
If you prefer the vagina, you should go for girls.
The beautiful part of LBs is their feminity and a cock:coupling:

ocinteeni 02-07-2008 12:19 AM

i agree that the allure in a tranny is the mix of femininity with a dick, when the dick is gone the interest is as well. And I also i agree if i feel like i want pussy i would want it from a real gir.

connor_in 02-07-2008 11:39 AM

I politely disagree...
a post op ladyboy/shemale/ts is still not a gg and the things she wants and how she goes about it is completely different

russellwu 05-13-2008 11:26 AM

The one thing post-op tgirls have over biological girls is that they're probably still into anal sex. Very few biological girls are willing to go there.

vidguy 05-17-2008 10:14 AM

You would think that after going thru the operation to get a vagina, they would like to use it some....if they like it over anal, that might be different from person to person.

belfagar 05-17-2008 05:14 PM

I would say Vagina. Why go thru all that for nothing.

Jennangelina 05-20-2008 05:37 PM

it's about da Vagina

simple answer, Transexualz dont want to have a cock in any way datz why they go da final step and make it into a Vagina=Total Woman :respect: will i go dat final step, friendz i have who had it done say they are numb there or lost feeling there...........i dont know about dat..........wadda u think :rolleyes:

XOXO Jennangelina :kiss:

giancarlo 05-20-2008 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by twfs21 (Post 13702)
i was wondering if post op transsexuals prefer to have anal sex or to have sex in their "vagina"

I think they want it in their vagina; otherwise they wouldn't had made the op. I think.

vwf pervert 05-22-2008 06:18 AM

they would loose their attarction in my eyes!

korneech08 02-10-2009 07:04 AM

SRS doesn't involve "chopping off" the dick, like some of you think. It's turned inside out, or rather outside in. WTF do you think they make the new vagina out of?

Amy 02-10-2009 08:58 AM

Those of us wanting to go all the way there would, I would think, mostly be wanting to use it. After everything we have to go through to get the, it'd be a bit pointless if we didn't, right?

I think Jen is the authority to ask here.

transjen 02-10-2009 04:09 PM

Ok listen up, First off i had SRS because i hated having a penis you'd be surpised how many times i just wanted to take a knife and cut it off, Now that i have a vagina i intend to us it when i'm all healed up roughtly 6 months, The reason why a lot of Tgirls like anal is because that is the only way to be pentrated and speaking for me my sexdrive and prefences are the same as any other Ggirl :yes: Jennifer

dirty30 02-10-2009 04:15 PM

I don't want no post op.

To be with a post op. i might as well be with a biological woman,i luv she-cock.please gurls don't cut it off...:respect:

transjen 02-10-2009 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirty30 (Post 66496)
To be with a post op. i might as well be with a biological woman,i luv she-cock.please gurls don't cut it off...:respect:

Relax not every Tgirl plans to have SRS, The number of us that do is very small so you'll always be able to find chicks with dicks :rolleyes: Jennifer

Nisus 02-15-2009 10:19 AM

A girl as adorable as Transjen, I would be in heaven.

randolph 02-15-2009 10:11 PM

dicks

Quote:

Originally Posted by transjen (Post 66506)
Relax not every Tgirl plans to have SRS, The number of us that do is very small so you'll always be able to find chicks with dicks :rolleyes: Jennifer

I wonder what percentage of chicks with dicks want to convert it into a vagina?:respect: