Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   Chat About Shemales (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Ladyboys In China? (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=3786)

cockluva 01-09-2009 04:30 AM

Ladyboys In China?

Later this year I may have to move to China due to work, Does anybody know if there are any ladyboys in China, I'm hoping there is so i will be able to indulge my dreams, although i don't know if the government may have an intolerant attitude toward ladyboys so it has be kept behind closed doors. I can't find any information about this, so if anyone can shed any light on this subject it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Guy's.:respect:

marlowe 01-09-2009 05:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cockluva (Post 59749)
Does anybody know if there are any ladyboys in China,

In a country of well over a billion people you'd imagine there would be at least one or two ladyboys!

svartekaptenen 01-09-2009 02:59 PM

Do not be so certain it is after all a communistdictatorship and communists do not like people that does not sucumb to the official partyline.

sunny20 01-09-2009 10:48 PM

there are a tons of ladyboy down there. big cities like beijing or shanghai, probably by thousands if not more.

bbs.xiasl.net/tszrbbs/ is major forum that chinese ladyboys get together. two sub-forums may be of the best interest of you are:

bbs.xiasl.net/tszrbbs/forum-65-1.html this sub-forum is the place for Chinese ladyboy's self show case. they typically post their pictures or movie clips and in hope to get some attention and reply.

bbs.xiasl.net/tszrbbs/forum-105-1.html this sub-forum is the place for Chinese ladyboy to post their contact info to make friends

now several things you have to remember.

the typical contact left by ladyboys are QQ which is a chinese version of MSN, you better get it if you really go to China because you can find a lot of interesting people over there, not only just ladyboy

2nd, some of the threat in the above mentioned forum will require reply to be viewed, in other words, if have to be a member in order to view the pictures or contact, let me know if you need help.

cockluva 01-10-2009 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sunny20 (Post 59952)
there are a tons of ladyboy down there. big cities like beijing or shanghai, probably by thousands if not more.

bbs.xiasl.net/tszrbbs/ is major forum that chinese ladyboys get together. two sub-forums may be of the best interest of you are:

bbs.xiasl.net/tszrbbs/forum-65-1.html this sub-forum is the place for Chinese ladyboy's self show case. they typically post their pictures or movie clips and in hope to get some attention and reply.

bbs.xiasl.net/tszrbbs/forum-105-1.html this sub-forum is the place for Chinese ladyboy to post their contact info to make friends

the typical contact left by ladyboys are QQ which is a chinese version of MSN, you better get it if you really go to China because you can find a lot of interesting people over there, not only just ladyboy

2nd, some of the threat in the above mentioned forum will require reply to be viewed, in other words, if have to be a member in order to view the pictures or contact, let me know if you need help.

Thanks a lot dude, I really appreciate your help with this information.:respect:

goozer 01-12-2009 12:51 AM

yes thank you very much

tin 12-22-2010 03:02 PM

i gotta say mate, im struggling =[
even using translation sites
ive managed to fill in the top stuff but
one the sign up screen
get right to the bottom and i think its some kind of chinese "captchka" type thing?
never gonna get it lol =[

Quote:

katieayanami 01-01-2011 05:53 AM

Quote:

looks like the site is down.
might of been part of the crackdown reported on cnn of shutting down adult sites.

I know there are many. My webmaster has a bunch from china going to him for representation. More so than any other country so i assume there are plenty over there.

katie

tin 07-16-2012 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by katieayanami (Post 169908)
looks like the site is down.
might of been part of the crackdown reported on cnn of shutting down adult sites.

I know there are many. My webmaster has a bunch from china going to him for representation. More so than any other country so i assume there are plenty over there.

katie

The OP hasn't been around for ages so this will be closed soon.
but still useful for anybody who searches so I thought id post this quickly
so then . . . on with the useful info
the site is not down
It probably was when Katie went onto it, but I took off the last part of the URl and redirected me to their "new" site

http://www.xiasl.net/

so hopefully this is useful to anybody else coming this way.
it seems to be thriving
i've just signed up to it myself
am having a little difficulty in getting around as expected, and can't view attachments until a bunch of requirements are fulfilled, and I can't actually work out exactly what requirements they are.
I'm working on it.

Anyway, the point is. It's still up and running for anybody who wants it.
:respect:

Mikey31 12-08-2012 11:36 PM

xiasl.net

2 Attachment(s)
Thanks for all the info:respect:. I have been in bj for a while and haven't been able to meet up with many ts. Have u figured out how to get past the requirements? Do you need to pay money? Have u met anyone on there yet?

I have met a CD on craigslist and it was pretty sweet. here's some pics

no1000 12-11-2012 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikey31 (Post 225916)
Thanks for all the info:respect:. I have been in bj for a while and haven't been able to meet up with many ts. Have u figured out how to get past the requirements? Do you need to pay money? Have u met anyone on there yet?

I have met a CD on craigslist and it was pretty sweet. here's some pics

she's a hottie :respect: