Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   Chat About Shemales (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   biggest cock you have sucked (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=14077)

marvmel 10-08-2012 12:20 PM

biggest cock you have sucked

Whats the biggest cock you have sucked. I sucked a shemale off in Ann Arbor
Mi and I swear I thought she would dislocate my jaw. It was amazing though. One other shemale over in Rochester has a 11 inch dick. I got so I could take her whole dick in my mouth. I just love the thick saliva you get when I deep throat like that. I love giving a sloppy blow job and she would let me go to town on her beautiful cock. Then she would make me kneel with my ass in the air and give me all of her 11 inches. I haven't seen her in a while but, I think I am going through withdrawal.

Borgy 10-08-2012 02:40 PM

None yet!:( 21years and cant find a cute ladyboy my age close:(

curiousguy 10-11-2012 02:10 AM

id say 7-9 inches.. ;ove the load at the end, especially qhwn they dont normally cum from oral

bestcocksuckerever 10-11-2012 06:57 PM

bigblackcock

I was a 14 yr old school boy when I sucked a 10.5 inch black cock. And I swollowed all his load.I loved it

CCC 10-27-2012 01:39 PM

10 1/2" AND EXTREMELY THICK--sucked her and she fucked me--she taught me how to deep throat--I thought I would never be able to talk again but absolutely no problem and we did that for about an hour - then she fucked me -for fucking she was 1/2" too long for me-what a time. Love those big black cocks-the taste is exquisit.

Melissa Pink 11-03-2012 10:26 AM

2 Attachment(s)
This is Eric and his big black cock. Eric's cock is by far the largest one I have sucked to date! I think that the first photo is sexy but doesn't due justice to the size of his BBC as does the second photo him jacking off on me!

knewbi 11-05-2012 08:10 PM

I'd have to say that the largest that I have had was about 8 inches and thick. I'd love finding larger just to feel what it would be like. But better yet...I'd love finding a nice sexy shemale with something substantial and hard to play with. Substantial meaning average to larger. Not too interested in anything real small. I do enjoy sucking cock so would prefer one that can be enjoyed.

alice 11-05-2012 08:31 PM

I don't know how big it was I didn't have a yard stick with me to measure it. I was in a adult book store that had a video arcade, with glory holes in the video booths. I was watching some hot trannie vids when this glorious long, thick, uncircumcised black cock slid through the hole. It was flacid at that time and it still looked like a horse was on the other side of the wall. When it got hard it didn't get a lot bigger, but it was more than this lady's mouth could swallow, but I sure did enjoy having it give my mouth a workout.:yes::drool:

shawnx 11-10-2012 10:55 AM

Ts10inchclub

I actually have been with a few tgirls that had huge cocks, infact, i ahve a site called ts10inchclub where i have a collection of tgirls that i know, i been with some of these girls because i do websites for them. i decided to do this site because it features just tgirls with very huge cocks, would love feedback.
as far as me, there is one girl that is on the site, her name is tamya, her site is tsladylong.com, she is very close to 11 inches, i went down on her but didnt want to have her fuck me, way too big

Konnor72 11-26-2012 12:21 PM

Not sucked one yet, can't wait to finally do it. It will happen one day I swear.

chris_j 11-27-2012 02:03 PM

The bigest I've sucked is 9 inches. haha I even measured it! :)

Smoothie 11-30-2012 06:08 AM

I've sucked a big'n. Kind of tiring, and overall was a chore, but can't complain! lol

I usually whine, but the big ones matter more in the other situtions.

altarica 12-12-2012 02:51 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Amanda's is probably the biggest cock I've ever sucked. :)

knewbi 12-14-2012 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by altarica (Post 226065)
Amanda's is probably the biggest cock I've ever sucked. :)

Gotta say, Amanda is quite nice!!!

hotfrancine 12-20-2012 09:29 PM

not very big. Too be honest I like the small ones:)

testbed 12-31-2012 03:23 PM

The biggest one would probably be around 8 inches.

Francoman1 01-01-2013 11:24 PM

Black tranny with ten inch uncut monster with a big plum sized head and big sweaty musky balls. I gasped when I saw it. I ate that big black cock like I was possessed. Her cum was actually sweet. I could smell cock and balls on my breath and on my face as I drove home. Black tgirl cock rules!!!

randomfapper 01-09-2013 12:32 PM

it was a 10 inch white cock
every black guy i tried had a small penis :(

Madlen 01-10-2013 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Konnor72 (Post 225375)
Not sucked one yet, can't wait to finally do it. It will happen one day I swear.

me too i hope to do

TimCurry 06-25-2013 06:47 AM

9" of heaven!

Biggest I've sucked was a black and fat 9". I was nervous at first, but when in the 69 and my own Lilly white 8" was in her mouth?... OMG! I am seeing her again today and can't with for that beautiful beast to stroke the back of my throat!

aguy 06-25-2013 07:02 AM

Around 18cm.

Beautiful girl,very feminine face and nice breasts but when I saw her cock I said to myself ''damn it's going to hurt! ''

It was very thick,full of veins and when I first took it in she deepthroated me right away.Needless to say she came right in my throat!

abbyashe 06-29-2013 03:27 PM

mine was only 7", but it was thick!! like, bigger around than my wrist, my jaw was sore for three days....

guiltydreamer 07-03-2013 12:09 AM

1 Attachment(s)
This one.........

sheena bee 07-03-2013 12:45 AM

Ive only sucked on a dildo 7 inches will love to get a real one someday. You girls are so damn lucky

bronwen 07-06-2013 06:39 PM

does size really matter

Quote:

Originally Posted by marvmel (Post 222603)
Whats the biggest cock you have sucked. I sucked a shemale off in Ann Arbor
Mi and I swear I thought she would dislocate my jaw. It was amazing though. One other shemale over in Rochester has a 11 inch dick. I got so I could take her whole dick in my mouth. I just love the thick saliva you get when I deep throat like that. I love giving a sloppy blow job and she would let me go to town on her beautiful cock. Then she would make me kneel with my ass in the air and give me all of her 11 inches. I haven't seen her in a while but, I think I am going through withdrawal.

not one for getting the dress tape measure out, and btw the penis length is measured from the belly (not lower testicle side) but penis size is the thickness not the length. my estimate for a casual date was around 7 inches but nicely thin! :turnon: his sexy little bum more than made up for it :p

siennagrace69 11-04-2014 01:35 PM

Just a touch over 11", couldn't deep throat it but it sure did shoot a load of cum down my throat !!