Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   Chat About Shemales (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   I haven't c talking about her yet o_o Suzanna Holmes (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=927)

R2000 02-13-2008 04:18 PM

I haven't c talking about her yet o_o Suzanna Holmes

You guys rock, let me say, but in the various threads here i didn't c some of you talking about her, suzanna holmes

Why?

(I got some of her vids, believe me, it's a cum-sprinkler shemaledom, simply amazing) :yes:

Tell me what do you think about her.

tlover 02-13-2008 04:54 PM

iv got a video with her in, shes brutally fucking some guy and a girl with her amazing monster cock and then she sprays them both with a huge thick cum load, really hot and sometimes i think id love to be on the receiving end of that, i find her huge cock very horny and fascinating, but for me shes a bit too manly looking overall.

R2000 02-14-2008 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tlover (Post 14985)
i but for me shes a bit too manly looking overall.

I know, imho its her only imperfection :(

inadaze 02-14-2008 04:42 PM

any videos of this TS ?

EbonyTSLover 02-16-2008 02:35 PM

I would love to be with her for one or two nights.Damn,we would have some fun that night..

tlover 02-16-2008 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EbonyTSLover (Post 15245)
I would love to be with her for one or two nights.Damn,we would have some fun that night..

From what ive seen, the way she destroyes guys assholes with her huge cock, one night and you'd need a weeks recuperation, i doubt you'd be able to sit down for a week.

R2000 02-18-2008 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inadaze (Post 15083)
any videos of this TS ?

I can't add clips by now, sry :(

EbonyTSLover 02-21-2008 05:37 AM

I have seen and been with ladies who had bigger cocks than suzanna holmes.Last night i met a lady my the name of Sheena who had a cock that would make suzanna holmes cock look small.I can't wait til she wakes up this morning,so we can go at it again.:coupling:

tlover 02-21-2008 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EbonyTSLover (Post 15713)
I have seen and been with ladies who had bigger cocks than suzanna holmes.Last night i met a lady my the name of Sheena who had a cock that would make suzanna holmes cock look small.I can't wait til she wakes up this morning,so we can go at it again.:coupling:

Now you wouldn't be romancing would you ebony:rolleyes:

R2000 02-22-2008 08:13 AM

Quote:

Bigger? Wow, sounds incredible, think it's a pumped one?

EbonyTSLover 02-28-2008 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tlover (Post 15764)
Now you wouldn't be romancing would you ebony:rolleyes:

I'm sorry i haven't respond to you post.Oh hell yeah,I'm romancing:lol:.It's hard to find time to post when you have 2 very hung 'n' horny ladies around.:drool::yes:

EbonyTSLover 02-28-2008 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R2000 (Post 15849)
Bigger? Wow, sounds incredible, think it's a pumped one?

No.It's all natural.:respect:

tlover 02-28-2008 04:33 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by EbonyTSLover (Post 16722)
I'm sorry i haven't respond to you post.Oh hell yeah,I'm romancing:lol:.It's hard to find time to post when you have 2 very hung 'n' horny ladies around.:drool::yes:

You cant come on here upsetting us all and making us jealous like that.(well i am):frown:
As shecock inspector i demand proof!
If you really are with two HUNG ladies then send pictures ASAP so we can examine the evidence and deliver a verdict on who's the most hung this Sheena or Susan.;)

Lepimp81 06-08-2008 03:42 AM

Do you have any pictures of her as well?

suzanaholmesfan 08-11-2008 10:55 AM

all night with holmes would be toooo much

you would have to be very experieced to take on s holmes for an all nighter! i spent an hour with her, and she is a fucking animal! i am a novice, so with hindsight it was foolhardy of me to put myself through that pain, but believeme it was mindblowing, but more than an hour would be tooo much a strain on my ass and wallet!

markusarm 01-05-2009 12:34 PM

distintas.net/chicas/suzannaholmes

cockluva 01-05-2009 04:14 PM

I'd love to be fucked senseless by her, gagging on that cock as she forces it down my throat before driving it up my back passage, I wouldn't shit right for a month.:turnon::turnon::turnon::yes::yes::yes: