Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   Member Introductions and Pictures (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Erica, Filipina t-girl. (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=14043)

Erica 09-29-2012 05:49 AM

Erica, Filipina t-girl.

2 Attachment(s)
Hello. Nice to meet you all. My name is Erica. I am a transsexual female in Manila, The Philippines. Let me tell you about me.

Like any girl I would like to meet someone to love who will love me in return. I think that will be a long journey. I hope to enjoy myself along the way. :)

Right now I am not living as a girl. I wanted to attend college so I could make a better future and I had to go as a male. This has been very painful for me. I have finished my studies but I have to pay off my fees before I can get my transcript of results. Then I will be able to do on the job training. I had work in a mall while I was studying but I have lost that job, so I am looking for work and a way to pay my fees.

I was living full-time as a girl but I could only get low paid jobs, so life was very difficult because I had extra expenses (like make-up and hormones) to look good and my family needed support. I managed to earn some money competing in beauty pageants but I could only win sometimes because many of the girls had paid for surgery to make them look better (like breasts and hips). I will post some pictures of me in pageants here.

For a while I was able to do web cam model work. I was popular because I looked good and I have a long, thick cock and I cum a lot. I was able to pay for my costs as a ts. Unfortunately, that did not last.

Maybe I will post some pics of my cock, too. I am very proud of it. :)

I come from a poor family. My father died when I was in high school. My mother is 57 and works for the church, surviving off the peace offerings at the church. I have a sister who lives 12 hours from Manila. Another is in high school on a scholarship. My brother died in August this year.

I am trying to make a better life for myself and my family by getting a qualification. I am desperately unhappy living as a male but I see it as the only way. I hope to return to life as a t-girl someday not too far away.

I am looking for a way to pay off my college expenses so I can start on the job training, graduate, get a decent job, support my family and return to living as a transsexual girl again. I am trying to go back to cam work but now I need a passport for ID to get on a site. I have to wait until December for an appointment.

I set up a fund raising site for people who want to help me. I am willing to pay back any money given or send some product from the Philippines.

Thank you for reading my story. I hope to get to know some of you.

Love,

Erica

curiousguy221 10-28-2012 06:26 AM

hi Erica. nice to meet you. i hope you have luck in finding what you want. i'll be happy to talk about anything if you want. what's Manila like?

newt72 10-28-2012 10:30 AM

Hello erica it is nice to meet you, i hope we can be friends when you need to talk i can be an ear for you