Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   Freebies (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   InnocentTgirls.com :: Tgirl in Pantyhose Comics (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=17010)

PriyaTgirl 08-12-2014 01:13 PM

InnocentTgirls.com :: Tgirl in Pantyhose Comics

2 Attachment(s)
After a long hiatus, we are back. We have several new comics and a new format for our site. Gone is the monthly membership and now you can purchase comics individually. Hope everyone enjoys the new format.

PriyaTgirl 08-15-2014 05:40 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Check our more of our comics at InnocentTgirls.com

PriyaTgirl 08-20-2014 12:16 PM

Behind in the Rent

3 Attachment(s)
Christine tells the story about the sexy Latina land lady she had in her first year of college. When Christine was short on the rent, the Latina land lady with a hard cock showed Christine what a cock in her young ass feels like

Behind in the Rent

PriyaTgirl 08-27-2014 09:18 AM

3 Attachment(s)
This is from "Snowed in at the Airport" where Indian TS flight attendant Lissa has to share a hotel room with two Russian female flight attendants

PriyaTgirl 09-03-2014 08:18 AM

1 Attachment(s)
This is our executive, Alexis. She loves to fuck college interns but has been known to keep guys in the office in line!

PriyaTgirl 09-13-2014 08:16 AM

New comic "Glamour Age"

2 Attachment(s)
A Transsexual celebrity, Miss Beverly, from the Glamour Age of media writes a book about her life. She is on a book signing tour in a little book shop right by the college campus. Of course, Priya is in line to meet one of the ladies she adored growing up as a Tgirl. Miss Beverly and her assistant invite Priya to their hotel for a personal interview. Do you think Priya accepts the invitation?

PriyaTgirl 09-27-2014 07:04 AM

1 Attachment(s)
A lovely, mature Tgirl celebrity is coming to visit Priya’s campus bookstore. Do you think Priya will fall madly in love with her? Make that fall in LUST with her ;)

PriyaTgirl 10-02-2014 12:55 PM

Resident Assistant

3 Attachment(s)
Rachel is the RA in the dorm. Some freshman girls want to have a party in the dorm and get caught trying to sneak beer in. Rachel catches them so they offer to leave the nerdy girl with Rachel while the party goes on. Guess who is going to have the better party ;)

PriyaTgirl 10-06-2014 03:16 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is a color sketch for an upcoming comic. I have ideas on where to go for the comic but want to hear from the fans out there. Help me write a story for this picture!!

PriyaTgirl 10-15-2014 07:31 AM

1 Attachment(s)
No ideas for a comic from this sketch? My usual method of making a comic is to come up with an idea, write a script then have the artists draw the comic. We have made over 60 comics that way. For this, I came up with an idea of a sketch then write the comic from fan input. I am sure that fans can come up with ideas I never thought about! Let's hear from the fans! To help you along, here is the same sketch idea but from another artist

PriyaTgirl 11-03-2014 04:30 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Come to see the best Tgirl comics on the internet!

PriyaTgirl 06-10-2015 01:32 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Priya models futa-pantyhose for Izzy, the owner of a little lingerie shop and some of her best customers. Only one lucky customer is chosen to help Priya demonstrate the pantyhose!

PriyaTgirl 11-01-2015 11:21 AM

InnocentTgirls.com:: Candy Loves Priya

3 Attachment(s)
In the first two parts of the comic, Priya found Tommy wearing her pantyhose. Priya tried to teach Tommy a lesson by fucking him hard. But then Christine showed up and made Priya the one getting fucked. In the third part of the comic, Priya gets fucked hard with the approval of her mom, Smitha

alzamora-night 11-02-2015 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PriyaTgirl (Post 250204)
After a long hiatus, we are back. We have several new comics and a new format for our site. Gone is the monthly membership and now you can purchase comics individually. Hope everyone enjoys the new format.

I love this comics, but not all artist! This is great notice ^__^

a9127 11-03-2015 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PriyaTgirl (Post 252502)
Come to see the best Tgirl comics on the internet!

Very sexy drawings! I will definitely check out your site. :drool: :respect:

PriyaTgirl 11-03-2015 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by a9127 (Post 259460)
Very sexy drawings! I will definitely check out your site. :drool: :respect:

Thank you! Please tell me how you like our comics

PriyaTgirl 11-03-2015 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alzamora-night (Post 259457)
I love this comics, but not all artist! This is great notice ^__^

Thank you . We have several artists that produce our ccomics

PriyaTgirl 11-08-2015 07:19 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Another page from the comic