Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   Chat About Shemales (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Who would still fancy me post-op? (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=13529)

Kitten 07-02-2012 07:02 PM

Who would still fancy me post-op?

1 Attachment(s)
Well, I suspect I'm not going to like the answer to this...

...but, honestly, who on this forum would feel less attracted to me after my operation?

It is a pressing question - I'm having the op in less than a week...

dan 07-02-2012 08:03 PM

Really ? NICE !!!!!

Kitten, you are just a lovely woman, you're just adorable. :turnon: You shouldn't feel the least bit insecure about your sex appeal. Young men are going to crawl for your attention and drool all over. Do not have any hesitation. From the photo you seem shapely, soft skinned, delicate, petite; a being to be revered (and not in a too religious way). I think it goes without saying that everybody who desired you will be as burning with desire as before and more. Eventualy you will probably make a guy the happyest dude in the world. ;) I wish you all the best for your operation. I feel so happy for you. :yes: Although i don't know you, i will think hard about you in the next week. Please, keep us informed of how you are thru this.

jodarling 07-02-2012 08:09 PM

Honey your gorgeous and while I like you with a cock i bet you'll be just as lovely without it.

Some guys on here are gonna say they prefer you with, this is a TS Site after all and most readers like girls with that something extra. I know I do, but I like girls without too and your about to become one of those.

What I guess I'm trying to say is some will like you with some without, but anyone who really cares will like YOU and not what you have or haven't got between your legs, that what really counts.

Good luck with your Op honey and I for one would love to see a picture after. x

littletwink 07-02-2012 09:20 PM

Best of luck to you with your surgery. I can't imagine what you might be going through at this time.

I'm sure that your friends and admirers from before will still be your friends once it is finished.

ila 07-02-2012 09:57 PM

Have your operation for yourself and to heck with what anyone else thinks of it. There will always be someone who wants you for who you are and not for what you have or don't have in your pubic area.

Best wishes on your operation.

GRH 07-02-2012 10:34 PM

I fail to see the point of this topic. I don't mean that to come across as rude or condescending, but here is my logic:

1. You're scheduled to have surgery in a week. Will the responses to this topic change that fact?

2. If the answer is yes...Then quite frankly, you've got a lot of emotional insecurity and should have probably never been cleared to have an operation in the first place. If the answer is no...

3. Then we get back to my original point, which is that our feelings (one way or the other) really should not be relevant.

4. Assuming the answer is a "no" (which I hope it is!), then again I ask, what is the point of the topic? If our opinions are not going to sway your surgical outcomes one way or the other, then what merit are our opinions? Perhaps to validate your feelings? Perhaps to make you feel worse about yourself? I don't know...

My own opinion is that you're beautiful regardless of genitalia. Then again, I like women-- both genetic and transgendered-- so you really couldn't go wrong however you end up looking.

Kitten 07-02-2012 10:48 PM

Oh well, here goes my five post limit again, already...

My thinking went something like this:

Already, I am a member of a very small minority. I am almost thirty, and I've dated fewer than ten different people in my entire life. Most of these almost-relationships haven't survived the first week.

I just wondered whether or not, by removing my cock, I was shrinking my pool of potential dates. The answer to this poll makes absolutely no difference to what I need to do for myself. I need female genitalia, for me.

Why am I here? Basically, I'm bored, lonely and scared. I'm just looking for some human contact...

Understand me or not, please don't hate me. I mean no harm, and I'm a good person deep down x

smc 07-02-2012 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitten (Post 217211)

Already, I am a member of a very small minority. I am almost thirty, and I've dated less than ten different people in my entire life. Most of these almost-relationships haven't survived the first week.

I just wondered whether or not, by removing my cock, I was shrinking my pool of potential dates. The answer to this poll makes absolutely no difference to what I need to do for myself. I need female genitalia, for me.

Why am I here? Basically, I'm bored, lonely and scared. I'm just looking for some human contact...

Understand me or not, please don't hate me. I mean no harm, and I'm a good person deep down x

Your poll options are all about the physical you and your cock. You ask about attraction. Personally, I am attracted first and foremost to the strength reflected in this part of what you write above:
The answer to this poll makes absolutely no difference to what I need to do for myself. I need female genitalia, for me.
The strength of conviction and the determination to do what is best for yourself, no matter what ... now THAT'S attractive!!

connie 07-02-2012 11:56 PM

with or without

I think that you are a very attractive woman, and with or without a penis, I think that you will not want for attention from whoever you wish. Kisses and more, Connie

GRH 07-03-2012 12:05 AM

I wouldn't worry too much about a pool of potential suitors. I'm 30 and ended up only dating maybe 3 people in my entire life. I will say, becoming a "chick" instead of a "chick with a dick" may actually expand your pool of potentials-- if you're willing to lie (or at least not be totally forthcoming in initial dates). I don't mean to be crude, but when you're the transgendered "chick with a dick," your pool of potential suitors includes many people who view you as nothing more than a sex object or fetish. When you become a "normal" chick, you open yourself up to a world of people who may be open-minded about sexuality, but not quite open-minded enough to get past the penis. You'll always be a bit of freak at heart, but once you stop being the "chick with a dick," you become the girl that a guy can take home to their mother. I don't know...It's very late and I fear I'm not making sense.

Speaking on a personal level, I've never really gotten off on breasts, genitalia, etc. Honestly, the first and most important thing that I notice about a person is their face. And honey, you've got a cute one. You could have a three-headed dragon between your legs and were I single, I'd still date you if only because you've got a cute face. :)

Naked Freedom 07-03-2012 12:09 AM

All the best for your surgery Kitten.

Nathan1985 07-03-2012 01:21 AM

Whatever makes you happy makes me happy. Your beautiful with or without. I will be thinking of you next week. :) keep in touch

aussiepride 07-03-2012 04:23 AM

a woman is a woman with or without a cock.
you have a beautiful cute face, so for me it wouldnt matter what was between your legs, just as long as i can kiss that face while deep inside you.

Kitten 07-03-2012 08:57 AM

Thanks again for all your kind words. I will post here again with some after pics when it's all done.

I am pleasantly surprised by the poll answers so far! Maybe it was set up unfairly, that winky face drawing people to my favourite answer. Maybe I should set up another poll when I have an after picture.

Anyway, who wants the truth when you can have flattery? (Not that I am doubting anyone's sincerity, just a bit of healthy self-deprecation there)

Kitten x

shadows 07-03-2012 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitten (Post 217184)

...but, honestly, who on this forum would feel less attracted to me after my operation?

To be honest, the people that would be less attracted to you after your operation are the ones you shouldn't worry about. If they are attracted to you just for what kind of genitalia you have between your legs, then they aren't worth your trouble. I can only go by the couple of pictures I have seen in this thread, but you look quite attractive to me, and regardless of whether you have a penis or vagina it wouldn't matter to me.

Also, what you feel and what is best for you is what matters the most. Good luck with the operation, Kitten.:)

NordicMan 07-08-2012 09:49 AM

Do guys like girls?

You look like a girl and you have decided to also change your genitals according to that, and now you wonder on a forum full of guys looking for shemales guys (as in all guys) will be attracted by you?

Pre-Op you will be a cute girl, do boys like cute girls - the answer is yes. No worries. Will this place be the best place for you to find guys on? Perhaps not, but on the other side there are forums for BBW and their lovers for young guys looking for cougars and so on.

Just go out on a normal club, be cute and make the boys a bit nervous! :kiss:

curiousguy221 07-16-2012 03:28 PM

Quote:

i would fancy you pre-op or post-op. don't worry, you are very pretty.

Kitten 07-18-2012 03:36 PM

1 Attachment(s)
As promised, a post-op photo. I'm still away from home and haven't been able to get a decent picture yet, but you can see enough here. This is 1 week post-op. It's still quite bruised and sore, but I think it's going to look pretty good :)

What do you think?

smc 07-18-2012 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitten (Post 218610)
As promised, a post-op photo. I'm still away from home and haven't been able to get a decent picture yet, but you can see enough here. This is 1 week post-op. It's still quite bruised and sore, but I think it's going to look pretty good :)

What do you think?

I hope you're happy. That's all that matters.

dan 07-18-2012 05:18 PM

Quote:

What do you think?

Sooo lovely ! So beautiful !!!! Congratulations, Kitten ! I'm happy to know you're well ! :heart:

ila 07-18-2012 05:40 PM

Quote:

What do you think?

I'm glad to know that your operation went well. Best wishes on your convalescence.

Alana TG 07-18-2012 07:37 PM

Quote:

What do you think?

I, for one, think it looks lovely, Kitten. :hug: :respect: I hope to have one of my own someday. :yes:

RobbyPants 07-18-2012 08:38 PM

Quote:

What do you think?

Glad to hear it's going well. Best of luck to you!

(I guess I arrived two weeks late for the poll :p)

shadows 07-21-2012 11:55 AM

Quote:

What do you think?

I'm glad to hear that the operation went very well. And thank you for letting us know that everything is good with you.:)

bigboy4012 08-07-2012 12:18 PM

Hi Kitten, glad everything went well! Your new pussy really looks the part, when do you hope to give it a test drive? Glad all is well!

bigboy4012 10-14-2012 10:15 AM

Hi Kitten, me again!

I hope you are getting on well with your new equipment, I'd live to see pics of it in action!

Do you miss your cock at all?

besorted 10-14-2012 05:21 PM

Dear Kitten, I read this thread and wish you every happiness. a girls gota do what a girls gota do. I'd be in heaven if I was lucky enough to date you

johnchi 10-14-2012 07:47 PM

Quote:

Already, I am a member of a very small minority. I am almost thirty, and I've dated fewer than ten different people in my entire life. Most of these almost-relationships haven't survived the first week.

Dear Kitten,
I voted for you to keep your cock but having read your posts i go along with whatever you want. You are a beautiful and warm person(from your comments)

how could anyone hate you? If they do then they are totally fucked up.

You will find love with someone who will respect you. Good luck with the op.

hugs with respect:respect::)

ila 10-14-2012 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnchi (Post 222908)
Dear Kitten,
I voted for you to keep your cock but having read your posts i go along with whatever you want. You are a beautiful and warm person(from your comments)

how could anyone hate you? If they do then they are totally fucked up.

You will find love with someone who will respect you. Good luck with the op.

hugs with respect:respect::)

Do you realize that she has already had her operation?

johnchi 10-15-2012 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ila (Post 222913)
Do you realize that she has already had her operation?

Many thanks ila. Yes I went back and read all the posts and realized I was out-of-date.:blush:

Glad the op went well for Kitten

Melissa Pink 10-16-2012 03:53 PM

Hey Kitten,
I'm glad that all is going well with you in the U.K. It looks like your GRS went pretty well. I'm happy for you! Please PM me sometime and let me know how it's been going!

Melissa

besorted 10-18-2012 05:02 PM

go for it girl!

Quote:

You're delightful and it's the femininity, that all that matters, I love ladyboys and TSs, both and sexually for me as a straight man both are total turn ons.
Hope you'll share post op pics to, good luck, I'd love to date you

AliceInBondageLand 10-20-2012 07:11 PM

Aw, don't let the mob make the decision for you... the right person out there will like you regardless of plumbing issues. :-)

elkodevil 10-26-2012 12:33 PM

Quote:

What do you think?

If it helps I think you look good and I would still play with you

leflauren678 10-29-2012 09:47 PM

Kitten, I tried adding you on facebook but couldn't find you.

jodarling 10-30-2012 12:18 AM

Great with, great without. A beautiful young lady. x

postopadmirer 07-15-2013 10:14 PM

One Year update

How it has been about a years since having the SRS.
Any update you want to share?

michele4848 12-27-2017 03:13 PM

post-op

Quote:

you would be just as beautiful post-op as you are now.

michele4848 09-13-2019 01:17 PM

this is late I know but you are beautiful either way. its what makes you happy that counts.

66up 07-09-2020 07:02 AM

I think the idea of sex with a woman who used to be a guy is highly erotic.
Love cocks and pussies

Mirgofi 07-25-2020 05:14 AM

The only thing important.

The only thing important is how you feel about yourself and your body. You will attract the right one(s) by being the best version of yourself, and the best version means the one YOU love and ARE. I find it so admirable what some people go through when they are not born in the body they feel like they should have, and I am very glad to see, when people find a home in the body they get. Don't let any outside attraction from others have any influence on that. Congratulations with your surgery and good luck with everything.

escierto 07-25-2020 10:07 AM

My girlfriend is a pure top with a big cock and originally that is what brought us together. After being with her for a couple of years I told her if she wanted to be a gay guy, I would stay with her. If she wanted to have SRS surgery then I would stay with her. I love her.