Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   Chat About Shemales (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Transsexual dating sites are a sham (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=9466)

JodieTs 07-23-2010 02:43 AM

Transsexual dating sites are a sham

{on the whole}
specifically there to part money from the hopeful & naive.

Very few Ts's hang out on these sites &
a lot of the time the Ts profiles are fake,

simply there to entice the unwary.

I've even heard of a few owners of these sites,
posing as Ts's to entice more people to their sites.

This is a further exploitation of Ts's
Dehumanising us
and exploiting those few very men who may make an ideal partner.

Far from helping, these site owners create barriers between us & those men who may want to date us.

Discuss your experiences AND BE SPECIFIC ABOUT WHICH SITES ARE A SHAM

Name & shame

seanchai 07-23-2010 07:06 AM

I've experienced some shoddy sites also - and agree a lot of the profiles are false.
We have a white labelled personals site at :
http://groobypersonals.com/

Obviously the models on the front page aren't in the site and it's just a representation but if you do, do a quick search in your area it usually shows who really is there. This is through the AFF network and the reason I went with them is that I've literally met dozens of transsexuals through it, both in UK, USA and Asia over the last 10 yrs. In fact, Bailey Jay (http://www.baileyjayblog.com) we met on this site and a whole bunch of other models who weren't "professionals" but fancied giving modeling a go.

smc 07-23-2010 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seanchai (Post 153071)
Obviously the models on the front page aren't in the site and it's just a representation ...

I think one of the problems with these sites is that gullible people may actually believe that the models on the front page live in their communities. Of course, you'd have to be tremendously naive to believe that, but remember that many of the people who visit these sites are thinking with their dicks, not their heads. I clicked on the link above and discovered that models I recognize from all around the web seem to have moved to the next village over and changed their names, all just to entice me into the site. Maybe if I join I can find the "sorority house" they all live in together, where they roam around in babydolls and wait all day for guys to show up? ;)

shadows 07-28-2010 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smc (Post 153074)
I think one of the problems with these sites is that gullible people may actually believe that the models on the front page live in their communities. Of course, you'd have to be tremendously naive to believe that, but remember that many of the people who visit these sites are thinking with their dicks, not their heads. I clicked on the link above and discovered that models I recognize from all around the web seem to have moved to the next village over and changed their names, all just to entice me into the site. Maybe if I join I can find the "sorority house" they all live in together, where they roam around in babydolls and wait all day for guys to show up? ;)

People still fall for the "Nigerian" scam, so it doesn't surprise me that there are seriously gullible people out there.:eek:

crsd1970 08-29-2010 09:42 AM

Quote:

Hey, beyond telling people how rightly dumb and gullible they are, care to give some addresses so people know what to avoid ?

smc 08-29-2010 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crsd1970 (Post 156645)
Hey, beyond telling people how rightly dumb and gullible they are, care to give some addresses so people know what to avoid ?

Take your pick. I don't use them; my comment was based on the fact that they occasionally pop up -- which is the only reason I've noticed what I wrote about.

aw9725 08-29-2010 12:29 PM

Quote:

You mean Rakel Rodriguez DOSEN?T live in Indianapolis? :(

Seriously, smc is right. Based totally on my own observations--never actually having tried one--almost all of these so called ?dating? sites seem bogus. I?m sure there are some legitimate ones out there--just use common sense! :cool:

ila 08-29-2010 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aw9725 (Post 156671)
You mean Rakel Rodriguez DOSEN?T live in Indianapolis? :(

I'm sorry to break this to you, aw, but Rakel lives in my city. I know she does because the dating site that I found her on says she lives here. :lol::respect:

aw9725 08-29-2010 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ila (Post 156673)
I'm sorry to break this to you, aw, but Rakel lives in my city. I know she does because the dating site that I found her on says she lives here. :lol::respect:

Good one! :respect: I?m just afraid she will be too cold up there lying around the pool naked? :innocent:

The Conquistador 08-29-2010 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aw9725 (Post 156675)
Good one! :respect: I?m just afraid she will be too cold up there lying around the pool naked? :innocent:

Glass cutters!!!! :yes:

ila 08-29-2010 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aw9725 (Post 156675)

Not to worry. We have our methods of keeping warm up here. ;):innocent:

smc 08-29-2010 05:29 PM

You're all wrong. Rakel lives in the next town over from me, and goes by a different name. Idiots! :lol:

aw9725 08-29-2010 05:58 PM

Well damn... Now I guess I will have to get my money back from that stupid site! :lol:

ccxdresser 08-30-2010 01:46 PM

Lucky

I have had good luck on couple of site; one was Alt.com and the other was Black Shemale Dating:). I fucked up by not letting this sweet young thing move in with me after dating her, for 8 months.

DocFeelGood 08-31-2010 11:03 AM

Dating Sites

Most of my expirience with these dating sites are very frustuated because most pf those profiles and pictures are false.

Freddy7561 08-31-2010 12:51 PM

TS dating sites

Hi,

I'm on mythailadyboy dating site I think its awesome !!! they are so very beautiful !!!!! I love them !!!

LillyBerry 09-03-2010 08:37 PM

I don't mind if the models are fake. The less their are on the sites then the more men for me.

Amy 09-06-2010 06:40 AM

Of the entire TS communiy in my city, I've yet to meet a single one of us who've ever even thought about online dating.

JodieTs 09-06-2010 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy (Post 157517)
Of the entire TS communiy in my city, I've yet to meet a single one of us who've ever even thought about online dating.

Which city?
I'm in the UK & would love to join a ts community.
I've tried to join loads but before I press the "Join now" button, they all implode over petty arguments about:
gender, orientation, and which toilet to use.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUUMU...layer_embedded