Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   Chat About Shemales (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Ever have a lady make you suck her or bend over for her? (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=16285)

a994 01-05-2014 02:57 AM

Ever have a lady make you suck her or bend over for her?

Some of you guys have had at least one experience with one or more of the lovely ladies we all fantasize about. Have any of you encountered a woman who was sexually aggressive, who insisted you suck her tool and/or give her your behind? And who do you wish would treat you that way?

aussiepride 01-05-2014 10:59 PM

Yep. Last Ts I was with was a top only. Very shy sweet girl when u talk to her... But when naked told me to suck her. Wanted to blow in my mouth... And told me it was a shame I didn't bottom.
Very very hot encounter. The last time I met her I made her cum twice from just sucking her and although I got rock hard I didn't cum. I was so memorized by her and pleasuring her I didn't even think to cum myself.

Not my ideal encounter, but for a change an incredibly hot one to have a woman order me like that.

redrider96_nj 01-26-2014 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by a994 (Post 244620)
Some of you guys have had at least one experience with one or more of the lovely ladies we all fantasize about. Have any of you encountered a woman who was sexually aggressive, who insisted you suck her tool and/or give her your behind? And who do you wish would treat you that way?

Yes, I love sexual aggressive women. It's such a turn on to hear her soft sexy voice telling me to suck her cock. I love for her to be in charge, telling me what she wants to do to me, telling me what to do for her.

Athame 03-22-2014 10:33 PM

You have to be told to suck a Lady's cock?
It's the polite thing to do. :)

all in 03-24-2014 07:51 PM

I don't like a girl that is too aggressive . I like to spend some time working a nice big load out of her. Once I've enjoyed her cock honey, then it's her turn. I love a sloppy, wet blow job. I love to hang onto to it as long as I can and when I can't hang on one second longer, I shot one that will put a hole in the back of her head. Cum for cum, what a great trade. I LOVE SUCKING TRANNY COCK!

TransWorlAsia 03-26-2014 09:20 AM

Karla Carrillo is like that, and so is Angeles Cid. they both love to top and often bottom but they are aggressive. Its a real turn on to some.

Its even more exciting to shoot the content of these girls.

Pamela on TWA is also like that.

:coupling:

Wyldpony 04-03-2014 06:56 PM

Yes

:turnon:My first times dating tgirls were with aggressive girls in college, they were very much Tops, and I really did enjoy them being told to suck their cocks and having them ride my tail. So from that point I have a preference for aggressive girls.:yes:

siennagrace69 11-04-2014 01:10 PM

Make me ??? All I want is to suck her off and have fuck my ass !!!