Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Shemale Alyssa in Singapore,Bangkok,Hongkong and Shanghai (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=7380)

alyssats 11-22-2009 02:31 AM

Shemale Alyssa in Singapore,Bangkok,Hongkong and Shanghai

hi to all the delicious guys and gorgeous girls here ;)

Im Alyssa Asian Latina Pre Op Transsexual girl from Manila
I love being Top,Bottom and Versatile with my fully working candy stick that your girlfriend/wife dont have *wink wink*

by the way im in Singapore now so if anyone out there in Singapore want to meet my Singapore mobile 91209223 ;)

besos
Alyssa

alphanumeric 11-22-2009 05:01 AM

Hey, Alyssa. Nice to see you here too.

Bisatinlover 11-22-2009 07:45 PM

Alyssa is for real

My girlfriend and I first met Alyssa 3 plus years ago in Manila while I was on business. They went shopping in Makati while I was in meetings. That afternoon we met at our room in the Shangri La hotel where Alyssa and my gf applied make up, dressed me in silky lingerie and a wig and the rest of the day and night was absolutely fantastic. My gf was the choreographer and had us doing all sorts of things.

The second time we met Alyssa she brought a shemale friend and I experienced my first threesome while my gf watched and took pictures. Alyssa has some of those pictures of her posted on her web site www.alyssats.com They are in her gallery near the end of her photos and she is posing on satin bedding wearing a blue satin mini gown. Of course the other photos are in my private collection.

Alyssa is a very exciting young lady and you won't regret meeting her.

Good luck Alyssa

BSL

alyssats 11-23-2009 04:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alphanumeric (Post 118593)
Hey, Alyssa. Nice to see you here too.

thanks sweetie boy :hug:

alyssats 11-23-2009 04:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bisatinlover (Post 118710)
My girlfriend and I first met Alyssa 3 plus years ago in Manila while I was on business. They went shopping in Makati while I was in meetings. That afternoon we met at our room in the Shangri La hotel where Alyssa and my gf applied make up, dressed me in silky lingerie and a wig and the rest of the day and night was absolutely fantastic. My gf was the choreographer and had us doing all sorts of things.

The second time we met Alyssa she brought a shemale friend and I experienced my first threesome while my gf watched and took pictures. Alyssa has some of those pictures of her posted on her web site They are in her gallery near the end of her photos and she is posing on satin bedding wearing a blue satin mini gown. Of course the other photos are in my private collection.

Alyssa is a very exciting young lady and you won't regret meeting her.

Good luck Alyssa

BSL

thanks for the nice message and nice to hear from you again
yes i remember that and youre such a true gentleman and so Hot in bed :coupling:

besos
Alyssa

alyssats 11-23-2009 04:47 AM

4 Attachment(s)
some pics of me

merelypink 11-23-2009 06:38 PM

great pics

shadows 11-23-2009 06:50 PM

Welcome to the forums, Alyssa. A beautiful name to go with a beautiful woman.:)

I hope that you enjoy yourself here. There are a lot of great people here.:cool:

alyssats 11-26-2009 07:29 AM

thanks merelypink and shadows ;)

WudLuv2try 11-27-2009 01:16 AM

I wish I was in Singapore right now...

alyssats 11-29-2009 10:47 AM

hi i just got to Bangkok anyone want to fukc? ;)

my Thai mobile 0868 104345

besos
Alyssa

Dutch_88 11-29-2009 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alyssats (Post 119800)
hi i just got to Bangkok anyone want to fukc? ;)

my Thai mobile 0868 104345

besos
Alyssa

Hey baby... would you like to chat with me tonight? :kiss:

WudLuv2try 11-29-2009 10:14 PM

I mean, this is as close as I'll ever get... chance to suck TS cock...

I live in BKK... and apparantly Alyssa is in BKK... she even left her phone number.. so all I need to do is call her up and see if we can work things out...

But... oh boy........

alyssats 12-01-2009 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dutch_88 (Post 119807)
Hey baby... would you like to chat with me tonight? :kiss:

owww sorry im not a big fan of chat i prefer action in person :yes:

alyssats 12-01-2009 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WudLuv2try (Post 119871)
I mean, this is as close as I'll ever get... chance to suck TS cock...

I live in BKK... and apparantly Alyssa is in BKK... she even left her phone number.. so all I need to do is call her up and see if we can work things out...

But... oh boy........

Ohhh lala Cum and get me baby :drool:

nadiecomoyo 12-01-2009 05:37 PM

Oh, Alyssa you are so beautifull, is a shame that i stay so far of you , well I have your pictures at least.

WudLuv2try 12-02-2009 08:03 PM

Alyssa, there's nothing I'd like to do more than 'cum and get' you.

Or get you to cum on me.

alyssats 12-03-2009 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nadiecomoyo (Post 120218)
Oh, Alyssa you are so beautifull, is a shame that i stay so far of you , well I have your pictures at least.

thanks sweetie baby boy :hug:

alyssats 12-03-2009 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WudLuv2try (Post 120458)
Alyssa, there's nothing I'd like to do more than 'cum and get' you.

Or get you to cum on me.

you like suck my cock baby :turnon:

WudLuv2try 12-03-2009 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alyssats (Post 120541)
you like suck my cock baby :turnon:

Suck?

I'll melt your cock in my mouth till the juice flows.

Lay back, and enjoy the ride... :kiss:

alyssats 12-05-2009 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WudLuv2try (Post 120657)
Suck?

I'll melt your cock in my mouth till the juice flows.

Lay back, and enjoy the ride... :kiss:

ohhh lala baby!

any pics of you?

oskar 12-05-2009 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alyssats (Post 118574)
hi to all the delicious guys and gorgeous girls here ;)

Im Alyssa Asian Latina Pre Op Transsexual girl from Manila
I love being Top,Bottom and Versatile with my fully working candy stick that your girlfriend/wife dont have *wink wink*

by the way im in Singapore now so if anyone out there in Singapore want to meet my Singapore mobile 91209223 ;)

besos
Alyssa

Hi Alyssa, I just have to tell you what you already know: you`re extremely hot. And would very much enjoy to meet you. Have you ever thought about travelling to europe?:inlove:

IanC 12-06-2009 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by merelypink (Post 118870)
great pics

Totally - you look amazing

WudLuv2try 12-08-2009 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alyssats (Post 120892)
ohhh lala baby!

any pics of you?

Now this very simple comment, made me going crazy for hours.

In another words, it made me incredibly horny...

WudLuv2try 12-08-2009 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alyssats (Post 120892)
ohhh lala baby!

any pics of you?

I have pictures but none of them are nude.

After reading your comment, I thought about the kind of pictures I want to show you.

What kind of pictures should I show you? Picture of my face? My body? Or my :turnon:?

-----------------------------
One of my 'kinky activity' is checking into a love motel alone and masturbate.

I like the one with many mirrors in the room because I like to take pictures of myself while I masturbate.

Sometimes I get this incredible urge to be sexy. So I shave my balls, and all the pubic hair, and I wear some pretty woman's underwear, and pose in front of the mirror.

I get extremely HOT when I jack off in front of the mirror, taking close up shots of my hairless cock and balls.

But after I'm done, I erase all the pictures coz I don't feel comfortable leaving any evindence.........

I don't do this often, but I think it's time for one of these 'photo shoot out' session. I'll be thinking about you while I take the pictures... You'll be my audience. I'll be thinking,

"I want to take the sexiest picture of myself and my dick, so that once you see the pictures, you will want to fuck me and get fucked by me."

I imagine if I ever had sex with you, you'll be fucking me first.

alyssats 12-12-2009 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WudLuv2try (Post 121356)
I have pictures but none of them are nude.

After reading your comment, I thought about the kind of pictures I want to show you.

What kind of pictures should I show you? Picture of my face? My body? Or my :turnon:?

-----------------------------
One of my 'kinky activity' is checking into a love motel alone and masturbate.

I like the one with many mirrors in the room because I like to take pictures of myself while I masturbate.

Sometimes I get this incredible urge to be sexy. So I shave my balls, and all the pubic hair, and I wear some pretty woman's underwear, and pose in front of the mirror.

I get extremely HOT when I jack off in front of the mirror, taking close up shots of my hairless cock and balls.

But after I'm done, I erase all the pictures coz I don't feel comfortable leaving any evindence.........

I don't do this often, but I think it's time for one of these 'photo shoot out' session. I'll be thinking about you while I take the pictures... You'll be my audience. I'll be thinking,

"I want to take the sexiest picture of myself and my dick, so that once you see the pictures, you will want to fuck me and get fucked by me."

I imagine if I ever had sex with you, you'll be fucking me first.

I want to see your face, body and cock :lol:

WudLuv2try 12-14-2009 12:09 AM

Alyssa : I thought you might... So I posted one at 'TS Dating' section. It's got your name on it.

Pls leave a comment, just so that I know you've seen the pictures. No need to say much, just drop a 'ABC' or something so I KNOW you've seen them.

Thanks for making me horny and I say it with utmost respect and appreciation. You don't know what kind of wonders you're doing to me. And my dick.

alyssats 12-16-2009 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WudLuv2try (Post 122291)
Alyssa : I thought you might... So I posted one at 'TS Dating' section. It's got your name on it.

Pls leave a comment, just so that I know you've seen the pictures. No need to say much, just drop a 'ABC' or something so I KNOW you've seen them.

Thanks for making me horny and I say it with utmost respect and appreciation. You don't know what kind of wonders you're doing to me. And my dick.

OMG just seen the pics is that really you?
Deliciousss!

:coupling:

shadows 12-16-2009 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alyssats (Post 119364)
thanks merelypink and shadows ;)

You're quite welcome.:)

translover 12-18-2009 08:13 AM

Alyssa,
You are an amazing girl. Your beauty, your sex appeal :inlove: :inlove:
I wish i would meet with you :innocent: May be one day i will :innocent:
I would definitely lick all of your beautiful body and your sexy little tight hole hours and hours. :turnon: :yes:

Of course i will suck your perfect cock till you give me your lovejuice .:kiss: :kiss:

Kiss you Alyssa :cool: (Wish you could travel to Turkey for a nice holiday in summer ;) )

maximilian 12-18-2009 02:41 PM

Wow! Saw your videos on xTube. So hot watching you jerk off. :turnon:

tuck 07-08-2010 03:09 AM

In BKK next week!

Alex1977bi 07-08-2010 03:49 PM

you?re looking really beautyful! :inlove:

no1000 07-08-2010 04:26 PM

You are beautiful Alyssa!! :heart::kiss:

shiG1 07-10-2010 07:08 AM

you look awesome :inlove:

HugeCockTrannyLover 07-12-2010 01:51 AM

yoo I'm in Singapore around Orchard Road where are youuu

redrider96_nj 07-14-2010 12:04 AM

wow Alyssa... i'm new to this site, your are beautiful.

tslbfan 08-20-2010 04:06 PM

You're amazing Alyssa. I just watched your videos on xtube. I've never taken a cock before but I'd love to try yours.

HornyOlli 10-07-2011 04:02 PM

Videos

OMG! I?d like to be taht guy on your vids. A would like to switch the positions so i?m, able to fuck your lovely ass. Where are you now?

Trogdor 10-17-2011 07:49 AM

Hi, Alyssa, nice to see someone else from tgirl talk, here. :)