Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Panty Sniffing?? (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=3802)

Handsolo 01-10-2009 08:00 AM

Panty Sniffing??

I'm an avid panty sniffer and have been since my teens, I'm now 40. My wife really indulges me in this and if often becomes part of our sessions together. But one of the things I do love is panties that smell of her ass. Now I'm not saying great dirty skid marks but just a hint of ass scent. Now obviously shemales will have their own scent on their panties but when wearing a thong the majority of the scent will be their ass scent. Have any of you ever sniffed a shemales panties and if so what is it like?? I'd love to smell some of my favourite shemales panties but have yet to have the opportunity.

Thanks.

Baz. :)

CuriousJim 01-10-2009 05:12 PM

Very strange.

miss_kandy 01-11-2009 02:26 AM

yes curiousjim... but, each to their own!

good on you handsolo for telling us about your kinky fetish ;)

dirty30 01-11-2009 08:00 AM

Panty sniffing

Quote:

Originally Posted by Handsolo (Post 60021)
I'm an avid panty sniffer and have been since my teens, I'm now 40. My wife really indulges me in this and if often becomes part of our sessions together. But one of the things I do love is panties that smell of her ass. Now I'm not saying great dirty skid marks but just a hint of ass scent. Now obviously shemales will have their own scent on their panties but when wearing a thong the majority of the scent will be their ass scent. Have any of you ever sniffed a shemales panties and if so what is it like?? I'd love to smell some of my favourite shemales panties but have yet to have the opportunity.

Thanks.

Baz. :)

nice i also like sniffing sexy high heels:drool:

cambiadito 01-13-2009 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CuriousJim (Post 60126)
Very strange.

Yep!! a lot of...

Naked Freedom 08-10-2009 05:15 PM

The smell is intoxicating..............hmmmmmm

TSasianonly 08-10-2009 09:45 PM

I sniff them, chew them , steal them with regularity !

sesame 08-12-2009 02:23 PM

Friend's unfriendly undies

I did it once in my childhood. The panty belonged to a friend of mine. Her musk almost made me vomit. I have never dared to repeat that mistake.:p

sesame 08-12-2009 04:19 PM

She was female, by the way. And I could smell her pussy from her very soiled panties. And this Aroma-Therapy thoroughly cured me of any further sniffing.:D

But I think this harmless quirk can be very kinky to some.;)

james32 08-13-2009 05:24 AM

panty sniffing is hot! nothing better then the musk of some1s juices. unfortunately never had the chance 2 do it with a shemale :turnoff:

barry 08-13-2009 09:21 AM

when i come across my girls panties on the floor or in the laundry baskett i cant help but pull the crotch of them up to my face and take a nice deep smell - as sesame said, the musk was quite arousing for me - remenicent of going down on her and so therefore i liked what i was smelling.

it makes me wonder how randy she gets throughout the day and to what it is she is being turned on by to make her ooze into her panties like that.

jmadaf 09-30-2011 11:28 AM

panties

i have a panty collection:yes: I collect all kinds, worn or soiled:drool: I love them.:inlove:

parrio 10-01-2011 03:04 PM

after a night of dancing panties have rare aroma