Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   Chat About Shemales (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Feedback To Moderators (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=3856)

i_love_shemales 01-13-2009 05:03 PM

Feedback To Moderators

Does anyone get any replies to their feedback to the moderator's? I asked the same thing twice and they ignored me and now more feedback is a bad one now and that is they ignore us.

All I asked was how do we track our threads and posts in other member's threads? I've posted many times and I can never find them to see who might have replied. I've searched through the other pages where they would have been knocked right down the list of threads and I found nothing. I did find a way to track them through my account but I forgot the option that I should use. I asked any moderator this simple thing twice and still I got ignored. I feel as if we're not that welcome here where we should find somewhere else where moderators are always willing to help when we need their help.

ila 01-13-2009 05:13 PM

This isn't a paid job. We give our own free time to do this. You were told in one of your previous posts how to track your posts. Go into your profile through User CP and look for the option that lets you find all of your posts. You can also subscribe to a thread to track your posts that way.

i_love_shemales 01-13-2009 05:22 PM

Fare enough, nobody gets paid running the other forums but they never let me down.

Thanks for the info as well. However, there's nothing for me to click on to subcribe or to track the posts in the forum. I only see an option how to track PM's.

ila 01-13-2009 06:04 PM

When you post in a thread it is possible to subscribe to that thread. Scroll down the "Reply" page until you find the "Thread Subscription" box and choose your option from the drop down list.

cham 01-13-2009 07:19 PM

And right at the top there is an option called Thread Tools. Click on it and select the suitable option.

Cham

garijames@msn.com 01-13-2009 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by i_love_shemales (Post 60867)
Does anyone get any replies to their feedback to the moderator's? I asked the same thing twice and they ignored me and now more feedback is a bad one now and that is they ignore us.

All I asked was how do we track our threads and posts in other member's threads? I've posted many times and I can never find them to see who might have replied. I've searched through the other pages where they would have been knocked right down the list of threads and I found nothing. I did find a way to track them through my account but I forgot the option that I should use. I asked any moderator this simple thing twice and still I got ignored. I feel as if we're not that welcome here where we should find somewhere else where moderators are always willing to help when we need their help.

Iv'e had a similar problem with this site and the moderators, tried to blame myself and relized afterward...it wasn't me.... but we have to "bite the bullet" and move on.

When i first joined the site, I asked howto change my screen name ...so my e-addy wouldn't be there all the time....for everyone!!

I got no reply, pretty much gave up....oh well

fatbloke 01-14-2009 02:36 AM

Me To

:frown: I'm glad i am not the only one who has problems,two or three times i have been ignored.They don't seem to like people asking questions,but if you do something wrong,boy they let you know about it.Seems a bit elitist to me:frown:

franalexes 01-15-2009 07:39 AM

Yes We Do !

Do we get feedback?
Yes we do. At the upper righthand corner you now see a line that says" click here to read mail:".
This is much better instruction than what was there before. That was done at MY request.

Those cute little icons that you put in your messages;:kiss::hug::heart::inlove::turnon: Done on my request.:yes:How do I get SSL to listen to me and do favors for me? I use my "persuasion".:censored:
My favorite moderator could tell you but he needs to come up for air first.:inlove:

fatbloke 01-15-2009 08:54 AM

Mmmmmmmm

:DSo,basically what you are saying is,to get anything done is to kiss the moderaters arse,sorry not for me,the only arse i want to kiss is yours

franalexes 01-15-2009 12:46 PM

Things to do today

Make note
"To fatbloke: Moderator is ahead of you. Wait your turn."

fatbloke 01-15-2009 11:54 PM

:D Ok Fran,if you insist,i will just have to keep the melted chocolate warm:D