Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   Chat About Shemales (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Paintings of t-ladies (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=6634)

desirouspussy 09-11-2009 07:51 AM

Paintings of t-ladies

Do they exist? Has anyone ever attempted to capture the beauty and charm of a transsexual woman on canvas?

I do a little painting myself and have taken up the idea to do a nude or semi-nude of Thays Schiavinato. Since I'm unlikely to see her in person, I want to paint her from a photograph. Problem is...to find a suitable photograph.

I intend to create a painting that radiates eroticism and so an erect penis is more or less a must. But I would on the other hand not want to deliver a painting that is focussed entirely on that particular part of her body. I want to try in other words to capture her beauty as a whole.
Apart from that, I would want my model to pose in a very feminie and elegant way. Such photographs are unfortunately not easy to come by.

Does anyone by the way support my effort?

Diana

ErosArtist 09-11-2009 12:11 PM

I'd love to see them...I'm a fine-arts photographer, gallery represented...:respect:...from one artist to another.

cham 09-11-2009 08:39 PM

I look forward to seeing your painting.

Cham

desirouspussy 09-15-2009 10:46 AM

I just can't believe there's so few art lovers here!

DeaconBlues 09-15-2009 12:34 PM

On the contrary...

Quote:

Originally Posted by GGadmirer (Post 106602)

I do believe there are many here who would love to see your proposed painting.

So far, what few drawings and paintings I have seen of TS women, almost invariably impress me as poorly drawn, crude, and with grotesquely exaggerated penis size, disproportionate bodies, just not real. I would LOVE to see some experienced artists capture the very real beauty of TS women on canvas.

ErosArtist 09-15-2009 03:08 PM

Quote:

I agree with DeaconBlues, in that there are probably more here than any of us realize.

And I say again, that I would love to see some of your work.

ila 09-15-2009 05:03 PM

Quote:

Sorry, Diana. I meant to reply to your thread right after you posted it and I forgot. Yes, I do support your effort. I will look for an appropriate photograph and let you know if I find one.

desirouspussy 09-16-2009 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ila (Post 106671)
Sorry, Diana. I meant to reply to your thread right after you posted it and I forgot. Yes, I do support your effort. I will look for an appropriate photograph and let you know if I find one.

Thanks a lot, ila! Appreciate the offer.

By the way, it doesn't necessarily have to be a picture of Thays Schiavinato, but I would like it to be a girl with natural boobs It's just that Thays has the prettiest and best developed natural breasts I've seen.

novicetgirllover 09-16-2009 12:17 PM

I've seriously thought about taking up life painting of the many ts ladies (not just nudes btw) that I know. The thing is i'm training as an architect also, and despite being 'out' i'm not sure what effect it would have on my reputation.