Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   Chat About Shemales (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Have you had sex with 2 or more shemale at the same time? (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=584)

BenF 12-01-2007 02:45 AM

Have you had sex with 2 or more shemale at the same time?

I did it recently. 2 beautiful ladyboys with me on bed.
The best part was when one was on her back and I was fucking her while the other was shoving her cock in my mouth.

I wonder how many people in here satisfied this wonderful fantasy?

gizmo 12-01-2007 09:13 AM

I had 3 on my first trip to Thailand.
Went out my first night there, and met this hot freelancer
on Walking street. We had a few drink's, and she told me about
a bar named Stringfellow's! I said ok, let's go. So we get there
and there's all these beautiful LB,s dancing on stage.

One of them is a friend of my "date" so she ask's me to pay
bar for her, I thought great, then her friend ask's me to pay for her "sister"
and tell's me they will all go with me. So back to the hotel, you should have seen the security guy's face, it was priceless. :lol:

Back in the room, they get undressed, and shower
then down to business, it was fantastic, we fucked, and sucked
all night. Even had two of them fuck each other. :coupling:

I never saw the freelancer again after that, but I've been
back to the 2 girl's from the club a few times! ;) :respect:

hotfortrannies420 12-01-2007 12:18 PM

i would love to ahve a sexy encounter with 2,3 hel why not have an orgie with like 6 T-girls:inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

inadaze 12-01-2007 06:52 PM

damn from viewing the poll results. most of us are fantasists who have never fucked or been fucked by a Tgirl :(

translover 12-02-2007 08:53 AM

2 same bed :lol:

i did this several times :D:drool::cool::inlove:

rammani 12-14-2007 09:03 AM

not yet but i love to

BlueRaven88 12-14-2007 09:56 AM

havent had the pleasure of even 1 yet, but i am not greedy i only need 1 for myself

jamijaya 12-18-2007 07:55 AM

exp with more than 3

i had exp with 5 shemale

when i was studying college

joann-a 01-09-2008 07:25 AM

Sex with shemales

Since now,I had sex oly with pne shemale.But I ream of having sex with 2 or 3,maybe 4.Imagine..so many feminine bodies,so many hard cocks,so much cum.only for me!:coupling:

2WayStreet 01-10-2008 04:17 PM

Had sex with 2 Shemales once before, and I liked it. It was a by chance thing. I was making it out with one in the room and forgot to latch the door, when a LB opened the door and looked at us . She stood at the doorway and started to play with her dick. My partner invited her in and needless to say we three had a orgy. I was fucking them and also being fucked by them. As if this is not enough, I had a great licking and sucking session.
Unfortunately they have both gone back to Thailand now

luvasianlb 01-11-2008 01:53 AM

I meant to hit the "no i haven't yet" button...

I accidentially hit the wrong button, so one of the "yes I've been with 2 ladyboys" should be a "not yet".

I had an opportunity before, but unfortunetly it did not happen. I used to have a fairly regular hook up with an very attractive asian ladyboy. One day she called and said she had a friend that wanted to join us. The girl I had seen before was strictly a top, and the other was a bottom, so I found the idea VERY VERY appealing! As it turned out, I was unable to hook up with them for a couple of weeks (I work at a remote job site, two weeks on, two weeks off) and by the time I got home again the other girl had moved out of state. At least I was able to have a couple more sessions with the regular hook up, but then she moved as well. I am very much looking forward to the day when I meet even one pretty ladyboy again, and the idea of hooking up with two or more of course still drives me wild.:drool:

ila 01-20-2008 01:54 PM

I haven't had the pleasure of even one yet, but I sure would like to. To have 2 or more at the same time would seem to me to at least double the fun and pleasure.

lbluver 07-06-2009 01:52 AM

two ladyboys at the same time

Quote:

Originally Posted by BenF (Post 8812)
I did it recently. 2 beautiful ladyboys with me on bed.
The best part was when one was on her back and I was fucking her while the other was shoving her cock in my mouth.

I wonder how many people in here satisfied this wonderful fantasy?

I tried it once in Bangkok. I went to Nana Plaza and picked up 2 ladyboys and went to a nearby hotel for a short time screw. Its always best if you pick one ladyboys and asked her to chose a partner (they work better this way).

I sucked both of their cocks and I had one of them fucking me doggy style while I sucked on the other's cock. Then we switched and one of them sat on my cock while the other mouth-fucked me. It was fun except we had to
change condoms often. Eventually, they cum all over me.

lbluver