Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   Freebies (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   An Early Christmas Card For You All (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=7487)

DEFENDER 12-04-2009 01:09 AM

An Early Christmas Card For You All

1 Attachment(s)
Hi Everyone.......I know its still a couple of weeks before the big day but as we say here in the UK "post early for Christmas!"
Its been a while since I last posted any of my drawings or artwork, so I decided to create something special for you all....hope you like it!
Its actually called "At last,...Santa gets a gift he always wanted!"
I would like to take this opportunity to wish all at the Transladyboy site, the moderators and guys who run the forum, the regular and well-loved contributers, the casual passer-by and all lovers and admirers of Transgender ladies,...and of course, all the lovely Transgender girls who are such an inspiration to us all,...a very Merry Christmas and Happy New year!.....Love, Light and Peace, DEFENDER X

valentinetabitha 12-04-2009 09:32 AM

Now THAT is an Xmas gift! Very well done :respect:

demon_kiss2 12-04-2009 10:22 AM

Feliz Navidad to eveyone thanks for the card ;)

randolph 12-04-2009 10:30 AM

Oh cum all ye faceful:inlove::turnon::inlove:

Thank God I am an atheist!:lol:

shadows 12-04-2009 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DEFENDER (Post 120671)
Hi Everyone.......I know its still a couple of weeks before the big day but as we say here in the UK "post early for Christmas!"
Its been a while since I last posted any of my drawings or artwork, so I decided to create something special for you all....hope you like it!
Its actually called "At last,...Santa gets a gift he always wanted!"
I would like to take this opportunity to wish all at the Transladyboy site, the moderators and guys who run the forum, the regular and well-loved contributers, the casual passer-by and all lovers and admirers of Transgender ladies,...and of course, all the lovely Transgender girls who are such an inspiration to us all,...a very Merry Christmas and Happy New year!.....Love, Light and Peace, DEFENDER X

Very nice work, Defender!:cool:

You have serious talent. I am surprised you don't create any artwork for comic books or graphic novels.:)

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you as well(just in case you don't show up again before the actual holidays;)).:)

violet lightning 12-05-2009 07:34 PM

Thanks Defender,
I agree, you are extremely talented and I love your style! :respect:
A very Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to you, and to all the good folk here on transforum. :D
Vi

netbum 12-05-2009 08:34 PM

Lucky Santa, he must have been very good this year.

dauls 12-05-2009 10:51 PM

Thanks

Defender, what a wonderful Xmas picture.:cool: It would make a perfect pop-up greetings card.:eek: