Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   will suck cock (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=11467)

davideblaine 05-20-2011 11:52 AM

looking for a good time

I know that ladies demand respect, so ladies please understand that i respect all of you, ive been in a bad relationship and ive been curious about being with a real woman. so if you are looking for a good time, hit me up with a pm and let me know. im really looking forward to suck some dick.

Leslie Victoria 05-20-2011 11:57 AM

u'll be fine

life has its ups and downs.. don't worry, be happy ;) wish i could give you company right now, but my good intentions are with you sweetheart. Take care and enjoy life.

love and kisses
leslie

davideblaine 05-20-2011 12:24 PM

exp

well im feeling better now, im over it. im just looking for a good time. trying to fulfill a fantasy. i do see a possible relationship with a woman. but for now im looking to get to know some of you ladies and experience something new.

davideblaine 05-20-2011 02:18 PM

i need shemale cock

im a 21 yr old male. military type. im very cock hungry and horny. i want a lady or two who can make my dreams cum true. i have vivd thoughts of being double and tripled team by some ladies with huge dicks. i havent had sex in a year now. im going through a deployment right now which is why. but i feel the urge to gag and fuck as many shemale cocks at one time as anyone is willing to let me.

Leslie Victoria 05-20-2011 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davideblaine (Post 185255)
im a 21 yr old male. military type. im very cock hungry and horny. i want a lady or two who can make my dreams cum true. i have vivd thoughts of being double and tripled team by some ladies with huge dicks. i havent had sex in a year now. im going through a deployment right now which is why. but i feel the urge to gag and fuck as many shemale cocks at one time as anyone is willing to let me.

i wish i was near you. x

davideblaine 05-20-2011 10:15 PM

me too

i wish you were near me too:coupling: would you fuck me good?

davideblaine 06-25-2011 10:29 AM

will suck cock

hi there everyone,

As you can see by the thread name, i am willing to suck any cock, male, shemale, CD, I would love to suck as much dick as humanly possible right now, and i want to have my asshole filled with your lovely meat. if youre in the arkansas area north east arkansas let me know. PM me or hit me up on skype "klubsrules@yahoo.com" im looking forward to all the dick and tasty cum. :turnon::turnon::turnon::turnon::coupling::couplin g::turnon::turnon::turnon::turnon:

davideblaine 06-26-2011 12:57 PM

dont think you can add me and then just expect me to whip my dick out either. talk to me first and get to know me a little bit. i need to know that im not just talking to some dirty perv. i mean i know everyone is perverted but only a certain amount is acceptable.