Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   Chat About Shemales (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   What is your wildest ladyboy or shemale fanatsy? (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=2461)

dutchboi 09-14-2008 12:59 AM

What is your wildest ladyboy or shemale fanatsy?

My fantasy is...

to be at a ladyboy's apartment and fall alseep after I fucked her. Then I wake up because I am turned around and I find the ladyboy sitting on my back and attempting to lock my second hand in the handcuffs. I struggle but she is pretty strong so she succeeds. She then let's me know I wont be going anywhere for a long time. She then puts a leather collar around my neck and locks a chain to it, the other end of the chain she locks around an old style aircon which is securely mounted to the floor.

She forces me to suck her cock and ass, when I refuse she just slaps me hard and spits in my face so I just do it anyway since I actually like to suck anyway, she sees I'm excited so she takes my cock and squeezes it firmly. She then let's me know she thinks I am enjoying it too much and moves up behind me, she spits in my ass a few times puts some extra saliva on her cock and the nslides in without even taking my pain in account for a second, she rams me hard and she pushes the tempo, I feel her balls smacking mine and because she shows no mercy my balls start to ache. She then pulls out and shoots her cum on my face, I try to turn away but she has enough cum to shoot about 6 thick lines of squirt so my face and hair are covered anyway. Then she holds my jaw and says, let me look, oh I see, I missed your eyes en then spits right in my eye, I'm blinded and want to wipe my eye and start to panic, she shows no understanding and smacks me hard in my cheeck and then grabs my throat and shuts off my breathing. I am in totla panic and kick my feet and try to escape her grip but she sits on me and I really can't move away.

Read the rest of the story here.

SSL 09-14-2008 02:17 AM

Hey Dutchboi,

thanks for taking time to put this all down, it's a frigging hot fantasy, although some might find it a bit cruel. I have published this at the blog too so more people could read this.

thank you! :respect:

Hydrant 11-11-2008 07:09 AM

Wow... that got me so hard. I really, really would like all that to happen to me, maybe with even more brutality and pissing. In fact I was lying in bed fantasising about a similar scene this morning and came on the computer to find a story to sum up the fantasy. Yours is just perfect... thanks!!!

franalexes 11-11-2008 07:25 AM

Remind me to never answer Dutchboi. On the other hand, I won't have to much trouble to remember. A royal fucking such as he described is certainly NOT a romantic experience and if it is enjoyable, then that is not a person of caracter that I would want to meet. SSL decribes it as cruel. Now there is a guy that probably understands romance. ( call me sometime ; and I won't tell Ila;)) Some of you get in real life the relationship you deserve. I think now I see why. The echo you hear is due to the hollow within.

hankhavelock 11-11-2008 09:55 AM

Fantasies are, indeed, a great thing - especially when driven from one's mind to reality...