Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Fisting question (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=8714)

vampi 04-07-2010 04:09 AM

Fisting question

Would anyone here like to talk about it?

Smoothie 09-23-2014 07:44 PM

Fisting is great. I think anything bigger than a human cock is worth a try in my book.:drool:

Demonic shemale licker 10-13-2014 08:04 PM

Ive seen plenty fisting videos. if one is to attempt this, do be careful.

a9127 10-14-2014 03:50 AM

It seems risky. It also makes me think of that Tool song. :cool:

barrell 04-10-2015 04:35 PM

ive fisted a guy elbow deep a couple times and my wife wrist deep and i love to do it ,

ive tried to be fisted but cant seem to fit my wife hand in there but love the feel of my wife trying to please

kaytan 04-13-2015 07:15 AM

it helps me to reach to a deep orgasm... but I am curious to find out out the reason of it :kiss:

triplej 11-09-2015 01:24 PM

I've only ever self fisted. But it's pretty amazing. The bigger the better in my book. Stretching it out and the way it hits my prostate makes me shiver just thinking about it.

I'd love to get fisted by a hot trans girl sometime. Maybe we can fist each other at the same time, with mouths full of cock!:turnon::turnon::turnon::turnon:

Smoothie 03-03-2016 03:39 AM

wow, good thread that someone bumped. fine line between pain and pleasure. I'm a sex object for men, give it a try if it turns you on, ya' know? :)

Smoothie 03-04-2016 04:26 PM

Got fisted so hard I that I was crying from the pain last night. Guys are cool. :inlove:

franalexes 03-05-2016 09:31 PM

there are ways to get me so turned on etc'.
This does not make the list. :no::no:

a9127 03-06-2016 08:50 AM

It doesn't do a lot for me either. :turnoff: To give or recieve. But I can't judge it. Everybody has different likes. If it works for you and your partner is careful then I think it's awesome. Not everyone likes the things I like. I have a friend who's into it and swears he has had some of the most intense orgasms ever.

I still say it makes me think of Tool. "Shoulder deep inside the borderline..." When MTV played that song they had to call it "Track 1" because they didn't want to use its real title. :lol: Back in 96-97. That was the first time I had ever heard of the practice. :innocent:

Alphadmw 01-14-2017 03:47 PM

I've had my gf fist me a couple times and it is a different feeling than using toys. It just seems like it's more hot than it enjoyable, I think this may come down to pushing how much I am ready for but it's still great to have done. I would love to be on the other end of it but my gf's ass can barely handle being penatrated without her ass hurting for a day or two.

JamieTS 02-05-2017 10:33 PM

Jesus Christ I have been and it fucking hurts. I was stupid enough to tell a boyfriend OK.:rolleyes: Big mistake because I bled a week after. It took a couple of weeks to totally heal. If she wants then start small. Bigger and bigger toys if your cock ain't and none are. Please give her time and a little at a time and it may take a few months to get her used to it. I cried in pain, I bled and begged for him to stop but since I told him OK he thought he had the total green light.

Look we are women except for one little aspect. We will gladly let you penetrate us with your "thing" but your fist? We are not all, well I am wild but it takes a while for that though, but we would rather you treat us tenderly and with the same respect any man treats a woman. We are not all stretched to the max. Even with an average size cock and if it has been a while I can't take it right off the bat. I may need hm to be gentile until the lube is fully in and a little at a time until I am comfortable and can enjoy it too.

techno883 02-06-2017 12:38 PM

LOL, It's been about a week since I visited LB, This is one heck of a 'desire'. JamieTS's comment made me more sure of that. I don't like to believe I'm a prude and I admit 'this' whole lifestyle is still in my learning about stages, but really? Does anyone really want to risk this act? I'm all for 'to each their own' but sometimes it's hard to tell when someone is just making this stuff up. It may be more believable with a genetic woman's vagina, but if I even considered trying it in her ass, I think her response would be "Let me do you first"

JamieTS 02-06-2017 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by techno883 (Post 265206)
LOL, It's been about a week since I visited LB, This is one heck of a 'desire'. JamieTS's comment made me more sure of that. I don't like to believe I'm a prude and I admit 'this' whole lifestyle is still in my learning about stages, but really? Does anyone really want to risk this act? I'm all for 'to each their own' but sometimes it's hard to tell when someone is just making this stuff up. It may be more believable with a genetic woman's vagina, but if I even considered trying it in her ass, I think her response would be "Let me do you first"

Not so much techno. It is like anything else. The person has to adjust to it. The anus is a muscle and working it up to a fist may take a while. Our partners just have to have patience. So star with your girl at two fingers, then three and then four. Then go a little farther and farther. Your girl will enjoy it until it hurts too much. What your kink is or anyone kink is then it make take a while for her to be able to fulfill that fantasy so please guys, have a little patience. We will get there if that is really what you want. The Sphincter muscles will stretch eventually bigger an bigger toys will assure that and don't just spit on you fingers and expect to go there. You need to invest in some good lube for sure an not go cheap with Vaseline wich is about useless. You need a really good water based lube. A little bit at a time and then fuck us as you want and the next day a little bit more if fisting your girl gets you off.

OK so I am brutally honest. I had a bf that liked to fist and make his girl hurt, Even with cis women he wanted to anally fist them. It took me a month and a half to accept his fist inside me and I made him buy the very best lube though Once inside no problem but getting inside he had to make all of his fingers and thumb together and then take it slow. After he got in them he could to whatever. Making a real fist is pretty brutal but just the fingers and the thumb then OMG. I felt so full.

It most definitely isn't for everyone and I am sure it may get some guys off but we would rather you lick us and stick you cock inside. The tighter it fells to you the better it feels to us.

Fisting is like a BDSM type of activity. Just put enough fingers in her to make her feel pain and I love feeling sweet pain, but save the good stuff for yours and her pleasures.