Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   Chat About Shemales (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Come Party with me Dec. 12th in Lexington, Ky. (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=7386)

WendyWilliams 11-22-2009 11:58 AM

Come Party with me Dec. 12th in Lexington, Ky.

1 Attachment(s)
Happy to announce my next Tgirl/Admirers Party is Saturday Dec. 12th at BlueGrass Connections, 942 Winchester Road next to Hook Novelity Adult Store. Private Party location with secure parking in back and a place for guys to meet ladies like me and a place for the ladies to hang out. So far confirmed guest Include myself, Kim of www.curvytgirlkim.com , Indys own Jordan Steele, Mistress Heather and Astria, and our Female Stripper Johnna. Last party in October the private lap dance room was a HUGE success so it will be back this time. Doors open at 9pm and we close around 2! There are tgirl dancers, dvd giveaways, and fetish demonstrations so DONT miss out.

If you are interested and seeing pictures from past parties OR to see who is coming to this one then check out my FREE forum www.hotwendyforums.com go to General Discussion and choose the party thread.

See you on December 12th for Wendys Holiday Party! Hopefully I find a lap to sit on and find out if Ive been naughty or nice!

aw9725 11-22-2009 03:20 PM

Sounds like fun! Thx :cool:

racecar 11-22-2009 04:54 PM

wish i could go

oskar 12-14-2009 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WendyWilliams (Post 118657)
Happy to announce my next Tgirl/Admirers Party is Saturday Dec. 12th at BlueGrass Connections, 942 Winchester Road next to Hook Novelity Adult Store. Private Party location with secure parking in back and a place for guys to meet ladies like me and a place for the ladies to hang out. So far confirmed guest Include myself, Kim of www.curvytgirlkim.com , Indys own Jordan Steele, Mistress Heather and Astria, and our Female Stripper Johnna. Last party in October the private lap dance room was a HUGE success so it will be back this time. Doors open at 9pm and we close around 2! There are tgirl dancers, dvd giveaways, and fetish demonstrations so DONT miss out.

If you are interested and seeing pictures from past parties OR to see who is coming to this one then check out my FREE forum www.hotwendyforums.com go to General Discussion and choose the party thread.

See you on December 12th for Wendys Holiday Party! Hopefully I find a lap to sit on and find out if Ive been naughty or nice!

Hope you will make another party! If yes, please tell the date as soon you know it. Would like to join but am living in Austria.
By the way, do you know if anyone organizes such parties in this area?

shadows 12-14-2009 11:51 PM

How did your party turn out, Wendy?:)

Did anyone from this forum show up?

merelypink 12-15-2009 07:44 AM

to far for me!!! have fun!!

MrNem 12-15-2009 09:19 AM

Gahhh, if only I had the money and a ride. I'm about 15 minutes away from Louisville, haha.

shadows 12-15-2009 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by merelypink (Post 122604)
to far for me!!! have fun!!

Considering how the party has already occured, I am sure that she did.;):p