Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   Chat About Shemales (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Do you like to suck cock? (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=5461)

ErosArtist 04-07-2010 09:52 AM

Oh yes...I most definitely do!

I love feeling a girl cock grow in my mouth; I love to feel the ridges of the head yield under the press of my tongue; I love the silky soft skin getting slippery with my spit.

Oh yeah. I'm there.

rnceee 04-07-2010 12:26 PM

God yes.....especially when rewarded by a nice full mouth of cum

NickNickNick 04-07-2010 01:20 PM

Never tried, but I would sure love to.

In a female/male relationship, the man is the "boss" if you will. The one who gets his organ used a lot.

In a shemale/male relationship, i believe it should be the other way round. The shemale should get her cock sucked and to fuck whenever she wants, be the boss.

rnceee 04-07-2010 02:12 PM

Couln't agree with you more, NickNickNick !!

SissyBoii 07-05-2010 01:16 PM

ts or male, i luv it the taste the sensation i cannot get enough, plus when they cum in ur mouth the taste gets better

smc 07-05-2010 02:42 PM

I wish I were sucking a beautiful girl cock right now. I am so hungry for the taste of someone else's cum.

connie 07-05-2010 02:56 PM

Sucking cock

Yes, but I only like guys cocks when they are shaven, don't like get all that hair in my face. The first delicous taste of musk and precum, the feel of that soft skin as it slides past your lips. The warmth, it all just so wonderful.

joeygetsit 07-07-2010 12:16 AM

I Enjoy Both

first time for me was when i was 15 with a older guy,,,felt gay yes,,,then tried it again with other guys ...then i met ts's and loved it even more...i like both actually....how about a glory hole...has anyone tried that

bean 07-24-2010 12:07 PM

I'm all over that shemale cock , can't seem to get enough I like the girls to be shaved clean and nothing to large I was with this girl that had 11/12 inches I didn't now were to start. I was like a lumberjack standing in front of a giant tree with just a pocket knife

Lord.Steve 07-24-2010 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bean (Post 153220)
I'm all over that shemale cock , can't seem to get enough I like the girls to be shaved clean and nothing to large I was with this girl that had 11/12 inches I didn't now were to start. I was like a lumberjack standing in front of a giant tree with just a pocket knife

I agree... I'm all over the shecock too

ila 07-24-2010 12:45 PM

Yes, I do like to suck cock.

Abelardno00 07-25-2010 10:55 AM

I never sucked a tranny's cock but i sucked for a time a married friend and i liked that.
He phoned me when he needed to be sucked and i did
He liked when i only had my mouth opened and he fucked my mouth like a hole. It was great.
But i also sucked him "classic way"
So of course, i like to suck a cock

jimudon 07-25-2010 11:22 AM

Yes, me too!

I proudly like to suck the femboys or the guys, too.

alyssaluxor 07-26-2010 12:12 PM

yes i love sucking a meaty yummy stinky dick!!!

yum yum!

:coupling:

J Dizzle 07-29-2010 02:40 AM

There's nothing I'd rather do than suck the sweet necture from from a big juicy cock.
I :heart: lady :turnon:

Gunz005 12-01-2010 04:57 PM

Oh my god yes i cant get enough:turnon:

D1ckL0v3r 12-02-2010 12:43 PM

My nickname answers the question for me but I am going to say it anyway: I LOVE COCK and LOVE TO SUCK IT :turnoff::turnon:

code13 12-02-2010 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kilgoretrout (Post 87663)
I cannot envision sucking a dude's cock but I have enjoyed sucking the cocks of the shemales I have been with. In fact, I think it is the very reason I want sex with a shemale so we can suck each other.

A dude with a cock evokes no interest to me. A beautiful shemale with a cock - I want it. I do not want her to boo foo me. I want to deep throat it.

Am I alone or are there more?

BTW - A couple things
I enjoy a bigger but not a massive one. I also prefer shaved.
If she does not look very feminine, I cannot do it.

Anyway, my $0.02.

I agree with pretty much all of this my friend!

k.sucks.you 12-03-2010 05:53 AM

Ummm. YES! Long, short, fat, thin, hairy or shaved.
I've never sucked a TS, but as long as she's clean and disease & drug free, I wouldn't hesitate.

Favorite (for sucking) would be long, thin and shaved that steadily oozes precum. It's attached to a verbal, dominant man that hasn't cum in several days, but is capable of holding off for a loooong time.

LibertyHarkness 12-03-2010 09:46 AM

i love sucking man cock or girl cock :) on men i love the cock to have nice pubic bush neat and tidy...

Be_my_nude 12-03-2010 03:37 PM

Lovely Lascivious Persuasion

Love it ? I delight in it. It gives me such a feeling of power, and because I tease and take my time, the receiver is Oh - so -grateful ! !

My top favourite is the soft, slightly plump cock complete with hood. It is a real turn-on to coax the head out little by little, to feel the pulsing between my lips and then to feel it swell up to bursting right inside my mouth !

And then, guess what ? Then I have to decide what other fun to have with it before it releases all the lovely jizz !! Oooh ! I'm getting quite wet just and thinking about it, and my arse is beginning to twitch . . . .

Breath coming in short pants ( English ones ) with elastic tops !

Love you
:kiss:

ladyboyluv99 12-08-2010 02:10 PM

Yeah I'm loving it ogether with my TS girlfriend. Especially when giving and receiving at the same time... also known as 69er :heart:

I love the great taste of her mid sized cock and I love to get the load shot into my mouth

tslover 12-08-2010 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tslust (Post 88365)
You're making me sooo hard.:turnon::turnon::turnon:

Thanks!:):kiss:

totally agree nothing like a big hard cock deep in your mouth....

thor21 12-09-2010 06:30 AM

interested

i think i would enjoy sharing sucking a guys cock with another female.

i have sucked a shemales cock, not a proper experience though. (in a lane way i was wasted)

i would love to suck a hot feminine shemales cock

tslover 12-12-2010 05:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lblovur (Post 116320)
i know what you mean,i love them when theyre nice and wet.i like to suck them while theyre soft and feel them grow in my mouth:turnon:

it is soo nice when u feel them grow in your mouth:turnon:

rhis thrad is really making me.....

love this forun really feel at home here...

big cock 12-12-2010 07:08 AM

absolutely love to suck cock. i think i'm addicted.

EbonyTSLover 12-12-2010 11:19 AM

I love sucking Mary's cock.

Drator 12-15-2010 04:03 AM

If I am presented with a cock to suck then I must be in a situation where I am expecting some sort of sexual pleasure from that person. I always try give my sexual partner the most pleasure that they can stand, so yes, I would definitely suck their cock if they would enjoy it. That would happen without question.

sashafan 12-05-2011 06:06 PM

Addicted to cock

There's nothing I love more than cocksucking. Most of all, I love ladyboys that haven't undergone any surgery but have beautiful natural perky hormonal titties and a cute little booty. Size doesn't really matter to me, as long as the cock looks hot to me. I especially love foreskin. The soft, supple foreskin of a cock is fun to stretch, twist, and play with. Cock tastes great too, and cum tastes even better. I'd love to have about ten hot shemales take turns pumping their hot jizz into my hungry waiting mouth until I'm completely filled up with cum. Take my word for it, you haven't lived until you've sucked cock.

RawrKitten 12-05-2011 06:08 PM

I'm a happy girl whenever I have a cock in my mouth :)

Vaintal 12-14-2011 07:16 PM

I never have but I would love to suck a she-cock. I could never see myself with a man though

luvbigtrannydicks 12-20-2011 07:33 PM

never have but i really want to try sucking a nice uncut shemale cock. no dudes tho

zag 12-22-2011 05:54 AM

I love sucking my filipana partners little cock until she comes in my mouth.......can't wait to be with her again........miss u mahal ko.

SibelT 01-09-2012 06:58 PM

I love it

I have never sucked a shemale cock but I sucked a few men and that was fun.

phil 01-09-2012 07:05 PM

Sucking cock

There is nothing more sexy than a mutual cock suck particularly if you are sucking the cock of a sexy shemale. And to feel her cum shoot into your mouth is heaven!

Ornella 01-10-2012 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SibelT (Post 205351)
I have never sucked a shemale cock but I sucked a few men and that was fun.

Me too! Never sucked a shemale, but some men. I like it. It's amazing :yes:

timmi 04-01-2012 12:33 PM

If its a shemale then im totaly in but not men. I love when they cum its very sexy :-)

ctaylor 04-13-2012 07:00 PM

I've always had a fantasy about sucking a cock but I have never had the chance, came close once on a drunken night out in Amsterdam with a friend...Is something I really want to do

Kingofallmedia 04-14-2012 05:00 PM

Love to suck cock!

I luv cock in my mouth :turnon:, but I very much dislike having my own member sucked. :turnoff:

Don't know why!

Garumanchu 04-16-2012 03:35 AM

Male cock, no. Shemale/Ladyboy cock, HELL YES!!

Male cock, no. Shemale/Ladyboy cock, HELL YES!!

princess shawn 04-16-2012 10:24 AM

Only the clean shaven male cocks. It helps if he reacts in a way that indicates I'm doing a good job.

Lulu38c 04-24-2012 05:29 PM

I love sucking cocks

I like them all.
I prefer big ones but go for anyone. It's nice to start sucking when soft and feel it grow hard in my mouth. I'm fascinated by all the different shape, size and color of heads. Cut or uncut... always a pleasure to see it drip and squirt! I enjoy tasting precum, and adore cum facials.

Kakariko 04-24-2012 11:41 PM

Absolutely! I love sucking cock. I've only done it a few times, but it was wonderful every time. I sucked a guy's cock last week and swallowed his cum and I absolutely loved it. Lulu, I agree that it can be nice to start sucking on it when soft and have it grow hard in your mouth :)

Nagano 04-28-2012 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by princess shawn (Post 212051)
Only the clean shaven male cocks. It helps if he reacts in a way that indicates I'm doing a good job.

I'm hoping to suck a lovely ladyboy cock if I have the opportunity next visit to Philippines. But for sure clean shaven is a must. It looks so sexy and I know it's more sensitive as I keep mine super smooth always.

Bacchus517 04-29-2012 08:42 PM

The few of times I've sucked a shemale cock I have absolutely loved it but a blokes cock holds no interest for me at all, I once went to a gay sex venue to see if I'd be turned on and had plenty of opportunity but found it a turn off and left.

johnnysmooth 04-30-2012 01:38 PM

I totally agree - clean shaven, never a mans and no condom and the feeling is fantastic

A.Ton.Of.Fun.And.Cum 05-06-2012 07:06 AM

I say most cock is beautiful, as long as someone is sticking it in my mouth! Mmm mmm!

Hot_Elanor 05-06-2012 07:48 AM

Duh! of course!! Love it!

nice straight, thick cocks are best.

Cocksucker 05-07-2012 10:11 PM

Um...Yes:turnon:

CCC 05-08-2012 05:30 AM

I dream of sucking cock-one's that I haven't and one's that I have. The taste of cock is different than any other skin-feel the warmth, the soft outside and the rock hard boner below- to just suck on and make love to the head and shaft- trying to make it cum it's sweet hot nectar with a royal tease. The most delicious and personal meal anyone could serve. Never ever want it to end - be a multiple cummer or I'll make you one--cum in my mouth and I want more more more. Stroking now at the thought-gotta get some today.