Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Divas! (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=19178)

a9127 04-24-2018 10:35 AM

Of course if you're a "Diva" and have magical powers, you can do anything you want. Here Dove ("Mal") is spraypainting the walls of her room. Maybe she can come over and help me decorate... :inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

(Of course my 7 and 9 year old nieces have long ago caught on. Last night "Ways to be Wicked" was playing. About halfway through they started chanting "Andy likes Do-ve, Andy likes Do-ve..." :blush:)

Boner 04-25-2018 06:37 PM

6 Attachment(s)
Made it to Page 2! Viva la Diva!

Here's some of beatiful Russian opera star and true Diva Anna Netrebko!:inlove::inlove::inlove:

a9127 04-29-2018 12:32 PM

Maria Sharapova. :inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

6'2", beautiful, and won Wimbledon at 17. :respect:

I totally suck at tennis. Maybe she could give me some lessons? :innocent:

a9127 04-30-2018 08:39 PM

New Avatar... 2019 ZR-1 Corvette. Was at the Chevy dealer this morning. This is what I'm thinking about ordering. Will trade in the Hellcat and use my dad's GM discount.

If I were to drive it down to Franklin, TN this summer who do I take out? Miley or Hayley? :inlove:

a9127 05-01-2018 11:03 AM

From "VH1 Divas Salute The Troops." I would obey orders from "Sergeant Williams" anytime. :respect: :inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

(Can she be my Drill Instructor? Where do I enlist? :innocent:)

a9127 05-05-2018 11:39 AM

I'm totally out of ideas and very busy with my company. I'm glad a few of you have enjoyed my posts. Guess it's time to leave TLB for good. It's been fun. :respect:

Boner 05-05-2018 01:48 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Hey Andy! I know what it's like to be busy but I hope you don't leave for good!:respect:

Maybe these pics of Demi will give you some ideas:inlove::inlove::inlove:

a9127 05-06-2018 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boner (Post 270467)
Hey Andy! I know what it's like to be busy but I hope you don't leave for good!:respect:

They did... ;) I especially like the one in white, top right. :inlove::inlove::inlove:

Here's a few from the past you might enjoy. Some early publicity photos when she was still associated with Disney (around 2012, so she was 20) and blonde. I think the one in the jean shorts is from the same Cosmo shoot as the one in white in your post above. The one with the dogs is super cute. :heart:

TrannyFan88 05-06-2018 04:47 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Carol Saraiva

a9127 05-07-2018 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrannyFan88 (Post 270478)
Carol Saraiva

Very nice. Awesome body. God, those legs... :drool::inlove::respect:

Hope you'll post more!

Boner 05-07-2018 08:00 PM

6 Attachment(s)
Great posts everyone!:respect:

I feel about Ultra the way Andy does about Haley- I just can't get enough of this beauty!:inlove::inlove::inlove:

a9127 05-08-2018 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boner (Post 270492)
Great posts everyone!:respect:

I feel about Ultra the way Andy does about Haley- I just can't get enough of this beauty!:inlove::inlove::inlove:

She is very beautiful. :heart: I especially like the picture where she’s holding the “Be Cool Be Nice” book. This should be required reading for anyone who uses the Internet or Social Media (umm… I guess that would be all of us? :respect:) Of course I am familiar with her hit “Free” (showing my age again… :blush:).

Thought I’d find a few pics to add. :inlove::inlove::inlove: Hope you like them.

Boner 05-08-2018 04:31 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Like them? I love them! I just can't get enough of the gorgeous Diva Ultra Nate!:inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

a9127 05-09-2018 09:57 PM

A few more recent pictures of Hayley :inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

a9127 05-10-2018 08:25 PM

Keira Knightley. :inlove::inlove::inlove:

a9127 05-11-2018 01:35 PM

One final post for my friend Boner. Ultra Naté. :inlove::inlove::inlove:

Hope you enjoy!

Andy

Boner 05-11-2018 04:41 PM

Ultra is just so damn beautiful!:inlove::inlove::inlove: Thanks!:respect:

I really hope you stick around!

a9127 05-11-2018 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boner (Post 270536)
Ultra is just so damn beautiful!:inlove::inlove::inlove: Thanks!:respect:

I really hope you stick around!

No problem. I'm going to. If only to piss off the ones who want me gone. :cool:

BTW I've heard from many on here who like my posts and want me to stay.

As always thanks for your support. :respect:

Boner 05-12-2018 02:17 PM

Glad you're sticking around!:cool::respect:

Boner 05-12-2018 03:05 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Angela Gheorghui- what a stunningly beautiful Diva!:inlove::drool:

horsehead 05-13-2018 11:14 AM

my 2 cents

I dont think any woman under 40 should be considered a diva.... well not in a good way. I always thought that a diva was a sophisticated woman of the world!

a9127 05-13-2018 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by horsehead (Post 270565)
I dont think any woman under 40 should be considered a diva.... well not in a good way. I always thought that a diva was a sophisticated woman of the world!

Well I completely disagree... I think most of the women considered "Divas" today would be "under 40." Even contemporary opera singers.

Here's an idea: Why don't you post your favorites? This thread was started with everyone in mind. And it was meant to be fun!

a9127 05-13-2018 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boner (Post 269734)
What is a Diva? Well, I'd say it's any lady that stands out from the rest. The classical diva was an opera star but the term has really expanded from everything from pop singers and actresses to drag queens and wrestlers!

This is what my friend Boner had to say when he began this thread. "Age" was never a criteria! :respect:

Boner 05-13-2018 01:25 PM

6 Attachment(s)
You're right....age never was a criteria. Basically I just wanted a thread to celebrate femininity and glamour without worrying if the ladies we're admiring had that something extra we all like. Cis or trans, younger or more mature, so long as you like her. I like opera divas, pop divas, club divas, wrestling divas, actresses, models, stage performers- Viva la Diva!

I especially like this lady, Reneee Reyes. I think of her as a "classic"diva like Horsehead described, a mature, sophisticated lady of the world. I fantasize about being a young teen and her being the older lady next door inviting me over....:inlove::inlove::inlove:

a9127 05-13-2018 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boner (Post 270571)
I especially like this lady, Reneee Reyes. I think of her as a "classic"diva like Horsehead described, a mature, sophisticated lady of the world. I fantasize about being a young teen and her being the older lady next door inviting me over....:inlove::inlove::inlove:

Nothing wrong with that fantasy... :drool::turnon::inlove:

a9127 05-16-2018 11:33 AM

For my friend Boner. Fifth Harmony belongs here as they could be considered modern "Divas." Camila has two huge hits on the radio at the moment “Havana” and “Never be the Same.” :inlove:

I read somewhere recently that they have broken up to pursue solo careers. Many of the women in this thread may be in their 20’s or 30’s but everyone has to start somewhere. I would expect that quite a few of them will still be popular as solo artists or actresses when they are in their 30’s, 40’s, and 50’s. :respect:

Boner 05-16-2018 08:12 PM

6 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by a9127 (Post 270673)
For my friend Boner. Fifth Harmony belongs here as they could be considered modern "Divas." Camila has two huge hits on the radio at the moment “Havana” and “Never be the Same.” :inlove:

I read somewhere recently that they have broken up to pursue solo careers. Many of the women in this thread may be in their 20’s or 30’s but everyone has to start somewhere. I would expect that quite a few of them will still be popular as solo artists or actresses when they are in their 30’s, 40’s, and 50’s. :respect:

Thanks for posting these Andy!:respect:

You know I love the ladies of Fifth Harmony and think theyre all beautiful:inlove:'

In order: Dinah Jane, Ally Brooke, Camilla Cabello, Normani Kordei, and Lauren Jaurgui. They are all lovely and agree with Andy that they each have a bright future even if they don't stick together.

If I had to pick a favorite, it would be Normani:inlove: She's beautiful and I heard she did well on "Dancing With The Stars"> I missed it but I would have loved to be partner in a private practice session:drool:

Boner 05-19-2018 02:53 PM

6 Attachment(s)
Anna Netrebko...so beautiful and glamorous! The last one of her with the crown is incredibly sexy...I :heart:Queens and Divas!:inlove::inlove::inlove:

a9127 05-23-2018 01:34 PM

"Deadpool" brought me here... :lol::lol::lol:

The opening song in Deadpool is "Angel of the Morning." The version used in the movie is Juice Newton's from 1981. However long before that, Merrilee Rush recorded a version in 1968 that made the Billboard Top 10. She received a nomination for a Grammy Award. :respect:

Other artists have recorded the song. Of all of them, I think my favorite is Merrilee's her voice is perfect and it is very sexy and romantic. Hell, just listening to it any guy would have to be a fuckin' idiot to "leave her." I wonder what people thought of the "subject matter" fifty years ago? :eek:

Here's a few pics of Merrilee. :inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

a9127 05-28-2018 02:22 PM

The last time I checked these pics of Hayley and Dove were running 1 and 2 in number of views (with Miley a close 3rd). Nice to know someone besides me likes them. :respect: :inlove::inlove::inlove:

If you're still interested, here's a couple of polls where you can vote on your favorite Divas in music:

Best Female Opera Singers

Best Female Rock Vocalists

(My wife watches "Sister Wives." Polygamy is illegal in the United States. I asked her how he got away with it. She said he is married to one "legally" and the other 3 "spiritually." I couldn't resist... so I asked her if it would be OK if I married Hayley, Dove, and Miley "spiritually." Didn't realize she knew the combination to my gun safe... :lol::lol::lol:)

a9127 05-30-2018 04:16 PM

I took a lot of shit from my friends over this movie (still do whenever it gets brought up) although back then I was in my early 20’s and married to my first wife. Why did they call him “Andy”? Why? :lol::lol::lol:

Anyway, if it had been me I would have lost it to Elizabeth Banks :inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:.

(Don’t know if she’s a “Diva” but she’s beautiful and a very talented and successful actress. :respect:)

Boner 05-30-2018 06:26 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by a9127 (Post 270819)
The last time I checked these pics of Hayley and Dove were running 1 and 2 in number of views (with Miley a close 3rd). Nice to know someone besides me likes them. :respect: :inlove::inlove::inlove:

If you're still interested, here's a couple of polls where you can vote on your favorite Divas in music:

Best Female Opera Singers

Best Female Rock Vocalists

(My wife watches "Sister Wives." Polygamy is illegal in the United States. I asked her how he got away with it. She said he is married to one "legally" and the other 3 "spiritually." I couldn't resist... so I asked her if it would be OK if I married Hayley, Dove, and Miley "spiritually." Didn't realize she knew the combination to my gun safe... :lol::lol::lol:)

Cool- thanks for posting these Andy!:cool:

I know for me, I can't get enough of Dove! I never heard of her until you posted about her. At first I was like she's cute but not really my type. Then I was like she's really cute! Now I think she's incredibly sexy:drool:

a9127 06-01-2018 09:45 AM

Especially for Boner and ila (as long as they share her with me... :innocent:). :cool:

Dove!!! :inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

(Just noticed Dove's shirt in the 3rd picture. Didn't know she and ila were an "item." Better alert TMZ! ;))

ila 06-01-2018 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by a9127 (Post 270868)
...(Just noticed Dove's shirt in the 3rd picture. Didn't know she and ila were an "item." Better alert TMZ! ;))

It's just a friendship thing. She's still all yours. ;)

a9127 06-01-2018 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ila (Post 270871)
It's just a friendship thing. She's still all yours. ;)

Spoken like a true gentleman. :respect:

TrannyFan88 06-01-2018 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boner (Post 270467)

I want to lick Demi's asshole :):)

a9127 06-04-2018 02:34 PM

Ariana Grande on this month's Vogue cover. :inlove::inlove::inlove:

(The "One Love Manchester" concert, which she organized was exactly one year ago today. :heart::respect:)

a9127 06-04-2018 11:27 PM

"Charlie's Angels" was over 40 years ago. Farrah definitely belongs here. OMFG her eyes in that first picture. :inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

a9127 06-05-2018 01:37 PM

From MSN:

Quote:

As if! Alicia Silverstone has no trouble stepping back into the role of Cher Horowitz in a sneak peek of her Lip Sync Battle appearance.

The 41-year-old actress dons her classic yellow plaid suit from the 1995 film in a preview of the new season. “A lot of things that could go wrong, but I think it’s gonna be OK,” she tells the camera.

Silverstone takes the stage in the clip, lip-syncing to Iggy Azalea’s “Fancy.” The singer famously wore Cher’s yellow suit in her 2014 music video for the hit single. Backup dancers wear similar outfits, with one sporting Dionne’s signature black, white and red plaid suit.
She looks lots younger than 41. At least we were both "born before 1985." :blush: Wonder if she's married? :innocent: :inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

a9127 06-05-2018 02:22 PM

Just as I logged off CNN earlier today there was something about Doris Day's 96th birthday. Her actual birthday was in April. I remember seeing her in an old movie a long time ago and thinking she was really cute. :heart: Pretty sure my grandparents liked her a lot. I really don't know much about her. As far as I know she is one of the most popular Hollywood actresses of all time as well as being very beautiful. Research is required... :respect:

Hope you enjoy her pics. She looks "totally gorgeous" to me. Gotta go fire up the time machine! :inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

(Discovered she was a popular singer as well. According to Wikipedia: "After she began her career as a big band singer in 1939, her popularity increased with her first hit recording Sentimental Journey in 1945.")

Boner 06-07-2018 05:37 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by a9127 (Post 270937)
From MSN:

She looks lots younger than 41. At least we were both "born before 1985." :blush: Wonder if she's married? :innocent: :inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

I liked Iggy Azalea's take on "Clueless"....but then again I just like Iggy!:drool:

Boner 06-07-2018 05:46 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by a9127 (Post 270940)
Just as I logged off CNN earlier today there was something about Doris Day's 96th birthday. Her actual birthday was in April. I remember seeing her in an old movie a long time ago and thinking she was really cute. :heart: Pretty sure my grandparents liked her a lot. I really don't know much about her. As far as I know she is one of the most popular Hollywood actresses of all time as well as being very beautiful. Research is required... :respect:

Hope you enjoy her pics. She looks "totally gorgeous" to me. Gotta go fire up the time machine! :inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

(Discovered she was a popular singer as well. According to Wikipedia: "After she began her career as a big band singer in 1939, her popularity increased with her first hit recording Sentimental Journey in 1945.")

Wow! I like these Andy!:respect:

There's nothing like retro-glamour...Jane Russellis a great example:inlove::drool:

a9127 06-08-2018 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boner (Post 270960)
Wow! I like these Andy!:respect:

There's nothing like retro-glamour...Jane Russellis a great example:inlove::drool:

That would be a good direction for this thread. :respect: :heart: Some of the most beautiful women of all time were active from the early days of Hollywood through the 1950's and 60's. There was not as much censorship in the teens and twenties.

The "Outlaw" came out in 1943. Pretty risque stuff for the time. Even bondage. :eek: :drool: :innocent: I'm sure this picture decorated many G.I.'s barracks and was painted on the side of aircraft. I'm glad you liked the pictures of Doris Day. I'll have to see what more I can come up with... ;)

(That is Rock Hudson with Doris in the one picture. A gay man and popular actor, Hollywood kept it "hidden." His coming out and death from AIDS related complications in 1985 drew attention to LGBT issues and helped an entire generation who grew up later. :respect:)

a9127 06-08-2018 02:50 PM

My wife thought it would be “cute” to get me a Descendants cake complete with a “Mal” doll for my birthday. When she asked me about it, I indicated one about 5’2” tall. At least I thought it was funny… :innocent: I’m sleeping in the garage again. :blush:

(The bottom row has examples of what I will most likely end up getting. :( My favorite of course is the “Alcohol” cake. It is even to “Andy” on his 21st birthday. Sounds good to me. :respect:)

Boner 06-09-2018 12:27 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by a9127 (Post 270968)
My wife thought it would be “cute” to get me a Descendants cake complete with a “Mal” doll for my birthday. When she asked me about it, I indicated one about 5’2” tall. At least I thought it was funny… :innocent: I’m sleeping in the garage again. :blush:

(The bottom row has examples of what I will most likely end up getting. :( My favorite of course is the “Alcohol” cake. It is even to “Andy” on his 21st birthday. Sounds good to me. :respect:)

Happy Birthday Andy:respect:!

Mmmmmm.....Mal:heart:

TrannyFan88 06-09-2018 08:49 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Ninel Conde

a9127 06-11-2018 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrannyFan88 (Post 270977)
Ninel Conde

I looked her up. You may certainly post more of her if you like! :inlove::inlove::inlove:

a9127 06-11-2018 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boner (Post 270972)
Happy Birthday Andy:respect:!

Mmmmmm.....Mal:heart:

Thanks. Think I'm going with the "Alcohol" cake. :innocent: Some good stuff in there. Whoever made this knew what they were doing. And is that a bottle of Patrón hiding in the back? :respect:

I think if "Mal" ever looked at me with those eyes she could easily beat me at arm wrestling. :inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

Boner 06-11-2018 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrannyFan88 (Post 270977)
Ninel Conde

I can't say I'm familiar with this stunning lady but I hope to see more of her here!:respect:

Boner 06-11-2018 09:00 PM

4 Attachment(s)
I think if "Mal" ever looked at me with those eyes she could easily beat me at arm wrestling. :inlove:

I just can't get enough of Dove, she's just so sweet:heart:

Although that last picture makes me wonder if there's a side to Dove her fans may not suspect. Her collar reminds me of one I saw before:eek::drool::turnon: