Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   ID help needed (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   I need help on this one... (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=11750)

OyeRed 06-10-2010 01:44 AM

I need help on this one...

1 Attachment(s)
Since we are here.. I'd like to ask you about this gorgeous. Who is she?

smc 06-10-2010 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OyeRed (Post 148669)

I'd like to be wrong, but this looks like a fake to me.

ila 06-10-2010 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OyeRed (Post 148669)

Quote:

Originally Posted by smc (Post 148751)
I'd like to be wrong, but this looks like a fake to me.

I do believe that you are wrong, smc. That picture is from one of the Russian girls threads. There is more than one picture of her on this site and I'm pretty sure that her name is mentioned somewhere.

smc 06-10-2010 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ila (Post 148786)
I do believe that you are wrong, smc. That picture is from one of the Russian girls threads. There is more than one picture of her on this site and I'm pretty sure that her name is mentioned somewhere.

Well, this is one of those cases where I am very happy to be wrong. Of course, since she's from the Russian girls thread, that means PhotoShop has likely played a major role in this picture. :yes:

Mel Asher 06-10-2010 06:25 PM

Young and Ambitious

Quote:

Originally Posted by smc (Post 148791)
Well, this is one of those cases where I am very happy to be wrong. Of course, since she's from the Russian girls thread, that means PhotoShop has likely played a major role in this picture. :yes:

Iunderstand your scepticism, smc, but I think you're wrong. I've come across this girl several times on Dosug and other Russian Sites, and in those pics she had much bigger breasts, so I think this one was taken early in her Tranny career. Given time I might even be able to dig out a name.

Unless Jenae gets there first, that is !

Cheers

ila 06-10-2010 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smc (Post 148791)

PhotoShop has played a role in the picture. I won't try to guess how much of a role, though.

OyeRed 06-14-2010 04:09 AM

More of her

Quote:

Originally Posted by ila (Post 148786)

Please, partner! Can you post more pics of her if you have any? ;) I'm falling for her~! :inlove:

ila 06-14-2010 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OyeRed (Post 149131)
Please, partner! Can you post more pics of her if you have any? ;) I'm falling for her~! :inlove:

Do a thread search, in the Freebies forum, on Russian girls and then check through the threads. You will find her in there and you will also find your search quite pleasant as the threads are full of beautiful girls. I'm afraid I can't help you with a name to aid your search as I don't know her name.