Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   Chat About Shemales (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   latest report from Thailand (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=693)

kelly 01-02-2008 05:27 AM

latest report from Thailand

Hi folks,
Just returned for a trip to Bangkok, Pattaya, Manila, and Sydney.
Wow.....there are more Ladyboys available now than ever before. I have never seen so many ladyboys before....espeecially in Bangkok...wow the clubs are bursting at the seams with beauties...too much to choose from.

I had a great time........fucked and sucked a lot of stunning looking beauties. Thailand is without a doubt the ladyboy capitol of the world.
Pattaya....The blue ice club on walking street has the best selection of girls......and then the rest...lots of stunning girls to choose from .......some with over the top silicone tits falling out of their dresses....Dolly Parton look-alikes.

I would highly recommend a visit to Thailand to any guy wanting to have some fun with the most beautiful ladyboys in the world, and believe me......these girls know how to party and have a good time.

I will submit a full report...once i recover from the jet-lag

Kelly.

rancor169 01-02-2008 06:06 AM

That's awesome, i'm jealous...
even the trip sounds fun, add the ladies...
Jet-lag, I stay up almost an extra day (skip a night of sleep), then go to sleep early the next night. This works for me after vacations where I stay out all night every night too.

gizmo 01-02-2008 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kelly (Post 11024)
Hi folks,
Just returned for a trip to Bangkok, Pattaya, Manila, and Sydney.
Wow.....there are more Ladyboys available now than ever before. I have never seen so many ladyboys before....espeecially in Bangkok...wow the clubs are bursting at the seams with beauties...too much to choose from.

I had a great time........fucked and sucked a lot of stunning looking beauties. Thailand is without a doubt the ladyboy capitol of the world.
Pattaya....The blue ice club on walking street has the best selection of girls......and then the rest...lots of stunning girls to choose from .......some with over the top silicone tits falling out of their dresses....Dolly Parton look-alikes.

I would highly recommend a visit to Thailand to any guy wanting to have some fun with the most beautiful ladyboys in the world, and believe me......these girls know how to party and have a good time.

I will submit a full report...once i recover from the jet-lag

Kelly.

I'm back in exactly 177 day's, and I cant wait.
One month of drinking, and sex! Blue ice is good, Kelly
but my favourite has got to be Lita's bar, on soi BJ.!
Thank's for the report! :respect: :D

gta 01-02-2008 12:13 PM

Sounds very nice...

epj290 01-02-2008 12:30 PM

Wow from what i read i must make a trip there at least once in my life i just have too