Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   Chat About Shemales (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Praise Of The Ambiguity (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=348)

eliogabalo 10-15-2007 01:05 PM

Praise Of The Ambiguity
 
2 months ago i got angry with my friend t-lover because he desribed ladyboys as "dressed up men with implants" ;) I complained about this simplification and claimed the wonderful complexity of shemales, whose femininity is, above all, a psychological reality.
Yesterday the "Blue Raven" wrote that ladyboys are only " girls with a living strap-on dildo than can produce cum" (sic). What an insult ! All the wonderful masculinity of my girlfriend reduced to her big dick !
I spend a lot of time repeating continously this simply and obvious concept: LADYBOYS ARE IN THE MEANTIME MALES AND FEMALES, AND TRANSSEXUALITY IS, ABOVE ALL, A PSYCHOLOGICAL CONDITION.
I can't understand these unfair banalizations that, from my point of view, are offensive for ladyboys. Perhaps i love ladyboys too much :inlove:, but i adore their "androginity" (that, in fact, is only completeness and perfection), and i feel sorry when people don't appreciate it. :(

Excaliborg 10-15-2007 02:59 PM

this duality of sexuality that ladyboys possess is one their most alluring qualities. and what attracted me to them in the first place. to degenerate that most precious thing is to demean all ladyboys and turn us into deviants of the lowest, basest kind, when in fact we are appreciative of the duality of human sexual nature, masculine and feminine combined.

tlover 10-15-2007 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eliogabalo (Post 5861)
2 months ago i got angry with my friend t-lover because he desribed ladyboys as "dressed up men with implants" ;) I complained about this simplification and claimed the wonderful complexity of shemales, whose femininity is, above all, a psychological reality.
Yesterday the "Blue Raven" wrote that ladyboys are only " girls with a living strap-on dildo than can produce cum" (sic). What an insult ! All the wonderful masculinity of my girlfriend reduced to her big dick !
I spend a lot of time repeating continously this simply and obvious concept: LADYBOYS ARE IN THE MEANTIME MALES AND FEMALES, AND TRANSSEXUALITY IS, ABOVE ALL, A PSYCHOLOGICAL CONDITION.
I can't understand these unfair banalizations that, from my point of view, are offensive for ladyboys. Perhaps i love ladyboys too much :inlove:, but i adore their "androginity" (that, in fact, is only completeness and perfection), and i feel sorry when people don't appreciate it. :(

Elio, I apologize if i offended you or any ladyboys, that was not my intention.
I suppose i oversimplified a very complex subject.
I cannot remember the the details of the argument, anyway we all have our differing views on the subject, and i respect yours.
I know you dislike females intensely and have a very great love and respect for ladyboys, mabey this might cloud your reasoning on the subject a little now and then. (a little of the rose tinted glasses):D

Then as you know i have never met a ladyboy, i just go on what i read and hear from others, so what do i know.
I do appreciate the androgyny this makes the ladyboy a very interesting creature.
But i also very much appreciate the femininity of females and always will.
So i guess we will never see totally eye to eye on the subject when it comes to shemale -v- female.
Im happy for you that you have so much faith and contentment in the path you have chose, so don't let cynics like me annoy you.
Enjoy your ladyboys.:):respect:

eliogabalo 10-16-2007 05:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Excaliborg (Post 5867)
this duality of sexuality that ladyboys possess is one their most alluring qualities. and what attracted me to them in the first place. to degenerate that most precious thing is to demean all ladyboys and turn us into deviants of the lowest, basest kind, when in fact we are appreciative of the duality of human sexual nature, masculine and feminine combined.

You've expressed my thought better than me ;)

eliogabalo 10-16-2007 05:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tlover (Post 5886)
Elio, I apologize if i offended you or any ladyboys, that was not my intention.
I suppose i oversimplified a very complex subject.
I cannot remember the the details of the argument, anyway we all have our differing views on the subject, and i respect yours.
I know you dislike females intensely and have a very great love and respect for ladyboys, mabey this might cloud your reasoning on the subject a little now and then. (a little of the rose tinted glasses):D

Then as you know i have never met a ladyboy, i just go on what i read and hear from others, so what do i know.
I do appreciate the androgyny this makes the ladyboy a very interesting creature.
But i also very much appreciate the femininity of females and always will.
So i guess we will never see totally eye to eye on the subject when it comes to shemale -v- female.

Im happy for you that you have so much faith and contentment in the path you have chose, so don't let cynics like me annoy you.
Enjoy your ladyboys.:):respect:



I admit all ! I adore Ambiguity ... I'm a fanatic of Ambiguity ... I'm CRAZY about Ambiguity ... Ambiguity ( = Completeness) is the most precious quality of ladyboys and ladyboys are the jewel of the Nature :yes:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:34 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © Trans Ladyboy