Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   Chat About Shemales (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Castration - Yes or No? (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=17496)

BarebackMichael 01-02-2015 01:40 AM

Castration - Yes or No?

I am a long time transvestite ( and gay) anal sexworker.

I work for some men who want to have me castrated.
The say that it will keep me looking younger and will
prolong my use as a sexworker

I trust these men, but I am just not sure if I will
allow this to be done to me.

What do members think?
Are there others here how have been castrated?

Sodomita (aka Michael)

pauladunbar 01-02-2015 07:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BarebackMichael (Post 254012)

I am a long time transvestite ( and gay) anal sexworker.

What do members think?
Are there others here how have been castrated?

Sodomita (aka Michael)

No never ever consider this. Vasectomy - yes , but I would still say no no no unless like me vasectomy came with a prostate cancer operation. Incidentally after the prostate operation - a TUR, I have no disfunction sexually except no sperm.

ila 01-02-2015 05:28 PM

Quote:

...I work for some men who want to have me castrated.

allow this to be done to me...

My opinion is that one should never do to oneself what others want.

Should you want to do something do it for yourself because it is what you want to do. Don't let others control your thoughts and/or your body.

You should do some research on castration before you make any decisions as castration is not reversible.

I would be willing to bet that these people that you work for are lying to you about staying younger looking.

a9127 01-02-2015 10:01 PM

Quote:

Please don't go through with this just because someone else wants you to. I strongly support what my friend ila just told you. I don't really know you or the people who are your clients, but I am already suspicious of their motives. Personally, I believe they should accept you for who you are. Castration is a very serious medical procedure that should only be performed by a doctor. If done by an amateur it could lead to complications, infection, or even death. And of course it is irreversible.

deliveryman1994 01-05-2015 03:13 PM

It has effects

It will help you stay younger looking and will prolong your use as a sex worker, however there will be some negative side effects. I chose castration so I do not have to take as high a dose of hormones. This has enabled by breasts to grow somewhat bigger. However I have mostly lost my ability to get erections and to have orgasms. When I do have an orgasm now it is very weak and I only have a small watery discharge instead of a strong ejaculation. If this is important to you then don't get castrated. I don't really care that much as my final goal is GRS.

ghostie 01-08-2015 11:13 AM

if your not sure don't do it.

simple as that.

bestofbothworlds 01-09-2015 02:00 AM

I reckon shaved and if uncut, you'll always look young, keep the jewels, they're good fun for us to play with too.

merelypink 01-11-2015 09:10 AM

ouch no!! for me

man74tiop2 01-11-2015 08:18 PM

If you're uncertain in your own mind, as you appear to be, don't do it!

In the meantime is it possible you could work with a different group of clients who aren't so castration-obsessed?

robertloft168 01-11-2015 09:00 PM

castration

you already know the answer if you have to ask the question.
my guess is you work with people who only want to control you, and anyone else they can. i worked with a control freak a couple of years ago. he was my boss in a restaurant, and when he offered me a higher job i turned him down. he reacted by beating me up and nearly killing me.
my advice is get out now. forget castration; forget the job. get out.
if, later down the line, you want certain things and want to do it on your own terms, then that's up to you - good luck. it's one of those big decisions in life that can wait until you are in a safe and non-manipulative environment.
until then, get out and be safe.

ila 01-11-2015 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robertloft168 (Post 254337)
you already know the answer if you have to ask the question.
my guess is you work with people who only want to control you, and anyone else they can. i worked with a control freak a couple of years ago. he was my boss in a restaurant, and when he offered me a higher job i turned him down. he reacted by beating me up and nearly killing me.
my advice is get out now. forget castration; forget the job. get out.
if, later down the line, you want certain things and want to do it on your own terms, then that's up to you - good luck. it's one of those big decisions in life that can wait until you are in a safe and non-manipulative environment.
until then, get out and be safe.

Good advice