Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   Chat About Shemales (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Special Panties for Special Girls? (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=2845)

desirouspussy 10-18-2008 06:55 AM

Special Panties for Special Girls?

1 Attachment(s)
Why is it that third gender girls are always pictured wearing standard female panties? It just seems so impractical for a girl to wear panties that are quite clearly not designed to adequately accommodate their treasure. I imagine that it is also not particularly comfortable when a substantial part of your goodies is squeezed out of them.

I am of course not suggesting that the girls here should opt for male undies, but with so many trans-gendered girls, does not anyone produce a feminine line of panties to suit the special requirements these girls have.

gorilla 10-18-2008 07:28 AM

Big or small

Personally, I love to see cock and balls overflowing from every seam. The inability of pretty little panties to contain their sacred load does it for me. I also like the crutchless version as they provide the perfect frame for cock and balls. My guess is that most of the girls wear sensible Bridget Jones knickers when they are not in seduction mode or being photographed. However you're obviously a very caring tgirl lover and for that I can't fault you.:respect::)

BlueRaven88 10-18-2008 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gorilla (Post 45374)
Personally, I love to see cock and balls overflowing from every seam. The inability of pretty little panties to contain their sacred load does it for me.

likewise. what he said. and yea the crotchless ones are nice too

franalexes 10-18-2008 07:50 AM

For the gurls that want to look like girls, there are many manufacturers of gaffs. It holds you tight so your bulge is minumized. When I'm in my erotic mode, then of course it's sheer and crotchless. :censored: You guys figured that out already. :yes:

desirouspussy 10-18-2008 08:28 AM

Quote:

For the gurls that want to look like girls, there are many manufacturers of gaffs. It holds you tight so your bulge is minumized. When I'm in my erotic mode, then of course it's sheer and crotchless. You guys figured that out already.
I can see how a gaff can be useful in certain situations but that's not what I had in mind, franalexes. There's no need to tuck away your pride and joy when you're wearing a skirt or dress. Would it in such situations not be nice to be able to wear a feminine pair of panties that comfortably accommodates your treasure?

franalexes 10-18-2008 08:35 AM

Fem' or male attire; I find all levels of delightful clothes to suit all needs. Black sheer nylon -satin is not limited to girls.
There's a time to hide and a time to show.
A time to tuck and to just let it go.;)

desirouspussy 10-18-2008 11:45 AM

Quote:

Fem' or male attire; I find all levels of delightful clothes to suit all needs. Black sheer nylon -satin is not limited to girls.
There's a time to hide and a time to show.
A time to tuck and to just let it go.
Your point of view surprises me somewhat but I do very much welcome your comment. Hope we will hear from other girls now.

O'Sully TS Hopeful 10-18-2008 09:59 PM

Personally until I look more femine from hormones I will always TUCK. With exception on date with a ts enthusiaist.

randolph 10-19-2008 10:34 AM

Bulging gurl goodies in bikini panties drives me crazy!

SweetCharmer 10-20-2008 03:02 AM

completely agree with you on that one randolph:respect:

ex-fumador 10-25-2008 09:01 PM

it could be an one million dollars idea! register it! :D

SluttyShemaleAnna 10-26-2008 03:34 PM

my dick is pretty tiny so I find that I fit in girl's panties quite easily.

merelypink 10-27-2008 08:33 AM

i just wear crotchless:)

franalexes 10-27-2008 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by merelypink (Post 47072)
i just wear crotchless:)

ditto. Satin / nylon red or black.:censored: luv 'em. :heart:

DL_NL 10-27-2008 12:04 PM

...which gives me an instant hardon. :turnon:

jmape 10-27-2008 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SweetCharmer (Post 45662)
completely agree with you on that one randolph:respect:

SweetCharmer, I share your point of you; but how about those transvestites who don't look like a those beatiful LB's on this site??? :rolleyes:

canans 10-27-2008 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmape (Post 47103)
SweetCharmer, I share your point of you; but how about those transvestites who don't look like a those beatiful LB's on this site??? :rolleyes:

thanks good site forum

Amy 01-01-2009 08:09 PM

I fit in store-bought regular ones just fine.

alice 01-01-2009 08:42 PM

My clitty is so small i don't have much of a bulge, so i don't have to tuck. I usually wear boy shorts panties, or bikinis. :turnon:

Amy 01-01-2009 09:17 PM

Sadly tucking *can* be a necessity for me sometimes...

alice 01-01-2009 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy (Post 58045)
Sadly tucking *can* be a necessity for me sometimes...

That's unfortunate, most of my xdressing sisters have the same problem, but it does make for a very nice surprise for some lucky person.:respect:

markpr 01-01-2009 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gorilla (Post 45374)
Personally, I love to see cock and balls overflowing from every seam. The inability of pretty little panties to contain their sacred load does it for me. I also like the crutchless version as they provide the perfect frame for cock and balls. My guess is that most of the girls wear sensible Bridget Jones knickers when they are not in seduction mode or being photographed. However you're obviously a very caring tgirl lover and for that I can't fault you.:respect::)

Im with you, it looks :coupling:

transjen 01-02-2009 12:05 AM

When i go to work i always tuck same for when i go out as i hate the bulge, In a few more days i'll no longer have this prooblem :innocent: Jennifer

softsoleman 01-02-2009 03:21 AM

I like to see that bulge through the material, It's such a huge turnon, Oh and to run your hand over an encased female bulge... Heaven.:turnon::turnon::turnon::drool::drool::droo l:

Amy 01-02-2009 04:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by transjen (Post 58056)
When i go to work i always tuck same for when i go out as i hate the bulge, In a few more days i'll no longer have this prooblem :innocent: Jennifer

Congratulations!:respect:

ladyboyadmirer 01-03-2009 12:25 AM

Panties

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by GGadmirer (Post 45371)
Why is it that third gender girls are always pictured wearing standard female panties? It just seems so impractical for a girl to wear panties that are quite clearly not designed to adequately accommodate their treasure. I imagine that it is also not particularly comfortable when a substantial part of your goodies is squeezed out of them.

I am of course not suggesting that the girls here should opt for male undies, but with so many trans-gendered girls, does not anyone produce a feminine line of panties to suit the special requirements these girls have.

Do you really think these girls wear such panties when they are not modelling or working? Some even wear panties (available in stores in Thailand) that have padded sides to give the girls added hip curves but give me this type any day. Gift wrapped :drool: Rgds

Amy 01-03-2009 12:30 AM

I'm quite proud to say I don't need padding for my hips. I'm naturally curvy in feminine ways. However I find normal girls' panties (Not the sexy lingerie kind) fit me comfortably just fine.

transjen 01-03-2009 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy (Post 58276)
I'm quite proud to say I don't need padding for my hips. I'm naturally curvy in feminine ways. However I find normal girls' panties (Not the sexy lingerie kind) fit me comfortably just fine.

Same here, Reg female cotton panties fit me fine it's the bikkini cut panties i have trouble with at the moment :rolleyes: Jennifer

desirouspussy 01-03-2009 03:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ladyboyadmirer (Post 58274)
Do you really think these girls wear such panties when they are not modelling or working?

Most girls probably don't. Still see no reason why the panties they wear when modelling should not be designed to accommodate properly. Why on earth do you men deny these girls to look elegant?