Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Sit or stand while peeing? (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=3073)

girly_boy 11-06-2008 12:49 PM

Sit or stand while peeing?

Hi all I was wondering who sits and who stands while peeing I myself prefer to sit more lady like;)

sexynova 11-07-2008 07:28 AM

hey i sit too, i feel like i am in touch with my effeminate side

liesjeversteven 11-07-2008 11:05 AM

As I'm a genetic girl I sit. I tried standing once just to give it a try, and i had to clean the bathroom floor and take a shower afterwards. It was fun, but not worth the hassle :-)

hotfortrannies420 11-07-2008 10:27 PM

i stand but i used to sit as a child

DL_NL 11-08-2008 07:07 AM

Whenever the place is clean enough, I sit. There are enough things I do in a hurry every day, I like my toilet visits to be relaxing.

franalexes 11-08-2008 07:37 AM

IF YOU CAN"T HIT THE HOLE,
GO OUTDOOR;
I"M TIRED OF WIPING P - I - S - S
UP OFF THE FLOOR !

girly_boy 11-08-2008 12:15 PM

Hehehe

I far preffer sitting and I always wipe when done:cool:

FoxySarah 11-08-2008 06:27 PM

Normally, I'll sit, but because I just can't bring myself to sit on a public toilet, in cases where I must use a public restroom, I'll make sure I'm the only one there, and I'll stand.

Talvenada 11-08-2008 11:52 PM

Your Dilema

Quote:

Originally Posted by FoxySarah (Post 49215)
Normally, I'll sit, but because I just can't bring myself to sit on a public toilet, in cases where I must use a public restroom, I'll make sure I'm the only one there, and I'll stand.

FOXY,

What do you do if you're never alone in the restroom?

What do you do if interrupted in mid-pee?

Has either or both ever happened?

Piece,

TAL

Pippa 11-09-2008 03:08 AM

Stand when there's nothing sexy being worn, sit when I have stockings on. Get a full bladder, sit and squeeze my legs together while peeing - it's a nice feeling.

transjen 11-09-2008 05:30 PM

Since i started living full time as Jennifer i sit down all the time now

underthere 11-29-2008 11:14 PM

I have always sat down to pee, feels more natural, I do like to stand and pee in my panties on occasion.

TVTS-Lover 11-30-2008 05:06 AM

I usually sit. But I like seeing shemales while they are peeing. Especially if they pee on me in the shower ...:)

TVTS-Lover 11-30-2008 05:07 AM

Maybe you should post some pics so we can decide

not2old 11-30-2008 11:34 AM

As a generic genetic guy, standing is the only way for me, with one exception. If I wake up in the middle of the night with an urge, and the place is pitch-dark, I'll sit so I know I'll hit the target, rather than turn on a light and blind myself.

LuvAmy 11-30-2008 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by franalexes (Post 49142)
IF YOU CAN"T HIT THE HOLE,
GO OUTDOOR;
I"M TIRED OF WIPING P - I - S - S
UP OFF THE FLOOR !

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :lol:

LuvAmy 11-30-2008 12:10 PM

...but i sit too :yes:

Nielsholgerson 12-01-2008 08:34 AM

I love to lay down and pee.:turnon:

racquel 12-01-2008 11:57 PM

I try to avoid public restrooms. Sitting on a public toilet is icky, but what's the alternative? Standing there and splashing all over your legs?

In a lot of gay clubs where I know everybody, I'll just go in the men's room and use the urinal. I usually get some big smiles from the boys. ;)

transjen 12-02-2008 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by racquel (Post 53136)
I try to avoid public restrooms. Sitting on a public toilet is icky, but what's the alternative? Standing there and splashing all over your legs?

In a lot of gay clubs where I know everybody, I'll just go in the men's room and use the urinal. I usually get some big smiles from the boys. ;)

Gawd i can't rember the last time i used the mens room, You know i don't miss em at all as they were always so gross

racquel 12-02-2008 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by transjen (Post 53138)
Gawd i can't rember the last time i used the mens room, You know i don't miss em at all as they were always so gross

And the girls' room isn't? I'd say on average they're more likely to smell bad, and you get the added bonus of staring at a tampon disposal box instead of having some graffiti to read.

I've been in some women's restrooms that take "gross" to a new level.

transjen 12-02-2008 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by racquel (Post 53213)
And the girls' room isn't? I'd say on average they're more likely to smell bad, and you get the added bonus of staring at a tampon disposal box instead of having some graffiti to read.

I've been in some women's restrooms that take "gross" to a new level.

Most of the time the little girls room is cleaner but not always and a tampon disposal box doesn't bother me, And fyi i'll never use any restroom on the Jersey turn pike talk about gross, I'll pull over and stand in the bushes first :eek: Jennifer

racquel 12-02-2008 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by transjen (Post 53216)
Most of the time the little girls room is cleaner but not always and a tampon disposal box doesn't bother me, And fyi i'll never use any restroom on the Jersey turn pike talk about gross, I'll pull over and stand in the bushes first :eek: Jennifer

LOL :)

I knew an older guy who was laid off and worked for the city cleaning restrooms at the parks for awhile. He had some horrific stories.

I knew another guy ... really interesting guy. Very good competitive power lifter and a history teacher. He spent all summer at the beach, so he got a job there helping out. One time he started talking about having to clean out the restrooms when someone had done something really nasty. He said the guys screw up the restroom more often, but when the girls vandalize it it's infinitely more disgusting. And that story also involved soiled feminine hygiene products. :eek:

transjen 12-02-2008 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by racquel (Post 53219)
LOL :)

I knew an older guy who was laid off and worked for the city cleaning restrooms at the parks for awhile. He had some horrific stories.

I knew another guy ... really interesting guy. Very good competitive power lifter and a history teacher. He spent all summer at the beach, so he got a job there helping out. One time he started talking about having to clean out the restrooms when someone had done something really nasty. He said the guys screw up the restroom more often, but when the girls vandalize it it's infinitely more disgusting. And that story also involved soiled feminine hygiene products. :eek:

Rule number one never use the public restrooms on the beach at Wildwood NJ :no: that goes for both the mens and womens rooms, Basicly both genders can do gross nasty things guess it's just that i'm acustomed to using the little girls room now and the mens room is like an alien place to me now :yes: Jennifer

dennisGTS 12-18-2008 12:09 PM

both...it's really situation dependent. If I'm all dressed up, I'll sit to pee or if I'm going to go pee in the middle of the night. Other times, I'll just stand to pee, usually more convenient, especially in public rest rooms.

SluttyShemaleAnna 12-18-2008 06:04 PM

I kneel on the floor, tilt my head back and open my mouth.

oh sorry, you mean when I'm peeing?

lacey_maxie 12-19-2008 05:43 AM

It's a good question....

Recently,I have started to sit on the toilet seat to take a pee rather than standing.All this is meant to adopt more feminine attitude.Also I find it more relaxing:yes:

franalexes 12-19-2008 07:14 AM

"DELETE THIS ACCOUNT" ! I guess Chronos is pissed off!

lawngnome676 12-19-2008 08:13 AM

At home, I sit... At work, I stand.

Amy 01-01-2009 08:18 PM

I most definitely prefer to sit.

Arctic 01-04-2009 12:49 PM

I prefer to sit while peeing

miss_kandy 01-08-2009 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SluttyShemaleAnna (Post 55714)
I kneel on the floor, tilt my head back and open my mouth.

oh sorry, you mean when I'm peeing?

omg! LOLOLOL!!! :respect:

i'm a sitter...:innocent:

shyvirginguy 01-08-2009 07:27 PM

If im too tired to stand I usually sit:p

Though I actually do both about equally:rolleyes:

transjen 01-08-2009 09:59 PM

I now have no choice i'm now a ful time sitter :rolleyes: Jennifer

Naked Freedom 05-01-2009 08:41 AM

i generally stand and piss..... ocassionally i sit to pee. the stand to sit ratio is about 3/2

Candyboy222 05-18-2009 07:54 PM

Pee time

I always sit. I like it more that way and I can wipe my piss slit after and not smell up my panties. I do that even when I am not dressed as a girl and go to the mens room. Boys also appreciate my being very clean all over all the time.

If the toilets are dirty and there is no paper to wipe them I will stand and use the mens urinals specially at discos ans night clubs. Boys that see me pissing will give me a knowing wink or stare if I am wearing girl clothes. Some have even danced with me after. As we know, lots of boys are turned on by tgirls like us.

TKathi 05-21-2009 12:31 AM

I always sit. The only reason for an exception is a dirty toilet.

new believer 05-21-2009 12:57 PM

sit / stand?

Quote:

Originally Posted by girly_boy (Post 48911)
Hi all I was wondering who sits and who stands while peeing I myself prefer to sit more lady like;)

A general rule of thumb.
If you use the word Pee or Peeing, you sit.
If you use the word piss or pissing, you stand.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

grace gmore 03-07-2010 02:43 PM

sit or stand

not only more feminine but much more comfy to sit to pee
Grace

smc 03-07-2010 02:48 PM

Unless it's not an option, I always sit. Why should the girls always be the ones who get to "take a load off"?

Kylieam1 03-07-2010 05:53 PM

Been a sitter since i was in school.

transjen 03-07-2010 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smc (Post 136083)
Unless it's not an option, I always sit. Why should the girls always be the ones who get to "take a load off"?

Daffy Duck was in a cartoon where he does this poem about being a sitter but here's my take "life is better now that i'm a sitter"

:yes: Jennifer

smc 03-08-2010 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by transjen (Post 136133)
Daffy Duck was in a cartoon where he does this poem about being a sitter but here's my take "life is better now that i'm a sitter"

:yes: Jennifer

Jen, I would not have expected any other perspective from you. And, as you know, I celebrate it!

Demonic shemale licker 03-13-2010 06:15 PM

I always sit it's more comfy.

connie 03-17-2010 04:42 PM

sit

I sit to pee, it has always felt more natural to me.

Cynthia35 03-18-2010 06:02 PM

sitting while peeing

I found by sitting while peeing helps feminise me and helps eliminate a very male action

ceb89 03-18-2010 08:03 PM

when i'm home i stand lol but anyywhere else i sit

tonywaits 06-06-2010 11:02 AM

I always stand, and whenever I can it is outside. I don't think the good lord intended us to do some things in the house. LMAO:cool:

wenndwong 06-06-2010 02:47 PM

all wet

Because of my lack of length of my cock (it’s more of a clit than cock), I have to sit when peeing or I’ll make a mess of my pants and undies!

Now if I can rid of my equally useless balls (they not working too good, my T levels are down to 151), peeing will be a lot easier.

Quote:

Originally Posted by girly_boy (Post 48911)

Be_my_nude 06-23-2010 06:21 PM

Astride is best

Standing feels real naughty, but tends to be a little splashy ! But that's down to the way I'm constructed !

Yes, a lifetime of sitting down on the job ( that brings other delights to mind ! )
- that's me, but I do like the other !

Bye for now