Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   Chat About Shemales (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Now I'm Pissed off (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=873)

SweetCharmer 02-05-2008 03:44 AM

Now I'm Pissed off

ok right now i want people sending me creepy messages thinking i'm a shemale it fucking pisses me off not being rude i'm just annoyed

franalexes 02-05-2008 05:30 AM

delete ?

HUH ! My computer has a delete button.

gizmo 02-05-2008 06:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SweetCharmer (Post 14145)
ok right now i want people sending me creepy messages thinking i'm a shemale it fucking pisses me off not being rude i'm just annoyed

I know what you mean, I get 2,or,3 every week!
I think it's the avatar's mate, Just delete, and dont answer them! :respect:

SSL 02-05-2008 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gizmo (Post 14153)

:lol:
with my avatar i have got 0 (zero) sleazy PMs ever since i have started this forum ;)

SSL 02-05-2008 11:02 AM

Check out this thread
http://forum.transladyboy.com/showthread.php?t=870

Looks like he's the guy who gave up hope to find a tgirl here.

captaindunsel 02-05-2008 01:21 PM

Quote:

Looks like he's the guy who gave up hope to find a tgirl here.
LOL! To be honest, the idea of meeting one here never crossed my mind. There are other places to do so.

I used to travel across the U.S. a lot in a previous job, and the best places I found to actually meet a tgirl are in parts of Florida, San Fransisco, and Houston. Houston, I guess, just because I lived there at the time and knew my way around. The gay area is called "The Montrose" and is located in the vicinity of Montrose Blvd and W Grey St.

I don't consider myself gay (I don't think most tgirl admirers do), but I knew that would be the place to find them. I scouted a few bars in the area until I found one that caters to shemales.

Florida is easy enough. Most live around Miama, particularly in the Hollywood, FL area.

Frisco (Does anyone still call is "Frisco"?) is the easiest of all. If you can't find a tgirl in SF, you've been locked in your hotel room.

SweetCharmer 02-06-2008 01:49 PM

right i just realized a big mistake in my post i meant to say i DON'T want people sending me anymore creepy messages

Nikki 02-06-2008 02:38 PM

LOOOL sorry that was funny :)

franalexes 02-06-2008 04:00 PM

think

It just goes to prove, when guys get horny they can't spell or they leave out words.:D

The American Nightmare 02-06-2008 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SweetCharmer (Post 14268)
right i just realized a big mistake in my post i meant to say i DON'T want people sending me anymore creepy messages

Oh. Disregard that last PM I just sent you, then.

SSL 02-06-2008 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The American Nightmare (Post 14289)
Oh. Disregard that last PM I just sent you, then.

:lol: this is hilarious :lol:

mykel73 02-07-2008 10:37 AM

I changed my avatar because of this same problem. Now I don't get any stupid P.M's.

gizmo 02-07-2008 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nikki (Post 14274)
LOOOL sorry that was funny :)

Nikki, you can PM me anytime!! :yes:;)

tlover 02-07-2008 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SweetCharmer (Post 14145)

Quote:

Originally Posted by gizmo (Post 14153)

Hey, I'm getting really pissed off now, i hardly ever get any creepy messages!:(

What am i doing wrong? :confused:

russellwu 05-13-2008 11:28 AM

If someone sends me a creepy message because of *my* avatar, that person's... fucked up.

SSL 05-13-2008 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by russellwu (Post 23048)
If someone sends me a creepy message because of *my* avatar, that person's... fucked up.

i have to admit i've forgotten all chemistry.. What is it in your avatar? LSD, i reckon? ;)

Ayo4Yayo 05-14-2008 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tlover (Post 14384)
Hey, I'm getting really pissed off now, i hardly ever get any creepy messages!:(

What am i doing wrong? :confused:

hahaha

hi five !

2WayStreet 05-14-2008 05:02 AM

I am sure this happens to everyone on this forum, I get about three/four a week.
Yet, can we blame them. We have beautiful LB advatas that give this writers a wrong interpretation.
What pisses me off is their failure to react when we reply with a question like, "Are you a LB or Guy"?
Can the adminitrators of this forum recommend an indication somewhere on the signature to show their status.
I have started the ball rolling with my signature

russellwu 05-14-2008 11:53 AM

You might want to Increase the font size of "Guy". :P

SweetCharmer 05-15-2008 04:39 AM

i get what you're saying about the avatars but when its of someone like allanah starr or mint i'm sorry but you're an idiot:lol: