Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   European Cup (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=1682)

ila 06-20-2008 06:45 PM

European Cup

For Marlowe who asked the question who will win the European Cup 2008.
The quarter final games are currently being played so of the teams remaining who will win.

Just a couple of hours ago I watched Turkey beat Croatia. A slow game to start but a dramatic overtime and then it went into penalty kicks. Turkey now goes on to play Germany.
Germany may be lucky and defeat Turkey, but they had better play much better if they hope to not only beat Turkey but go on to win the tournament.
Russia and Holland play tomorrow and then Italy and Spain still have to play.
Some good games coming up.
My prediction right now though is that if Holland beats Russia then Holland will win the Euro cup.

Bionca 06-20-2008 06:56 PM

Is this sports again??

:p:hug:

ila 06-20-2008 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bionca (Post 27080)
Is this sports again??

Yep, it sure is.:)

marlowe 06-21-2008 04:17 AM

balls

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bionca (Post 27080)
Is this sports again??

Bionca baby if you can keep helping us with tips on how to satisfy one's tgirl lover, we can try to bring you up to speed on football (that's the game played with a round ball not the one played with a ball shaped like a testicle).

Some pointers:
1) Brasil is the world's greatest producer and exporter of tgirls; it's also the greatest producer and exporter of quality footballers. Many are earning their money playing in Europe (both footballers and tgirls!).
2) Ronaldo, a Brasilian star footballer now past his best, was recently involved in a scandal when he hired three transvestite prostitutes. An argument ensued and it's not clear whether it was because he was surprised to discover they were men, or whether there was disagreement over whether the step-over or the nutmeg was the best way to deceive an opponent. (Glossary: 'step-over' - passing the foot over the top of the ball without touching it, to send the opponent the wrong way; 'nutmeg' - playing the ball through the legs of an opponent.)
3) Cristiano Ronaldo (not to be confused with Ronaldo) is a handsome young Portuguese player currently considered the best in Europe. He is the acknowledged master of the step-over. He's also prone to group sex with prostitutes (allegedly) - this maneuver is referred to as the 'leg-over'!

Hope this helps. It's a simple game really.:)

marlowe 06-21-2008 04:26 AM

Spain to win.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ila (Post 27076)
My prediction right now though is that if Holland beats Russia then Holland will win the Euro cup.

I want Spain to win. It looks as though they will have to beat Italy, then Holland, and then Germany to do so, so it's going to be tough.

ila 06-21-2008 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marlowe (Post 27199)
I want Spain to win. It looks as though they will have to beat Italy, then Holland, and then Germany to do so, so it's going to be tough.

I predict that Italy will beat Spain. I also predict that it will be a very interesting game to watch.

Bionca 06-21-2008 11:45 AM

3) Cristiano Ronaldo (not to be confused with Ronaldo) is a handsome young Portuguese player currently considered the best in Europe. He is the acknowledged master of the step-over. He's also prone to group sex with prostitutes (allegedly) - this maneuver is referred to as the 'leg-over'!

*flutters her eyelashes*
He is sooooooooooo dreamy. I couldn't ever date him though... I get angry and want to yell at him and just end up sucking him off instead...:innocent:

marlowe 06-21-2008 12:51 PM

Cristiano

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bionca (Post 27242)
and just end up sucking him off instead...:innocent:

I think he'd settle for that. :turnon:

ila 06-21-2008 05:11 PM

Russia beat Holland today. My new prediction to win the European Championship is Russia.

CuriousJim 06-22-2008 05:30 PM

Well I thought the Dutch were sure to win it. They lost to Russia. I was then sure that if the Dutch didn't win, the Italian's would win. They lost to Spain.

Quite frankly, I dunno who will win now! I reckon any of the final 4 have a chance now. I'd like to see Turkey play Spain in the final. Turkey were underestimated from the start and "had no chance of escaping the group stages", and yet here they are preparing to play Germany.

If I had to guess, I think Germany will win though, they look like the in-form team now.

ila 06-22-2008 05:42 PM

It seems like I can't pick any winners for these last few games. Spain beat Italy today and I was sure that Italy was going to win.

I'm predicting that Turkey will beat Germany and that Russia will beat Spain. With the way my predictions are working out though it looks like the final will be between Germany and Spain.

It would be interesting to see Turkey and Russia play each other in the finals of the European cup. Two countries whose majority of their land mass is in Asia playing for the European Cup. Now that would be interesting.

marlowe 06-23-2008 03:21 AM

I'm sticking with Spain. It was a crap game yesterday but Italy played negatively so they deserved to lose.
Russia looked good beating Holland so if they can keep that up they may have a chance.
Someone has got to beat Germany. Please!!!!!!!

ila 06-23-2008 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marlowe (Post 27556)
I'm sticking with Spain. It was a crap game yesterday but Italy played negatively so they deserved to lose.
Russia looked good beating Holland so if they can keep that up they may have a chance.
Someone has got to beat Germany. Please!!!!!!!

It's interesting in that the Russian coach is from Holland.

I think Turkey will beat Germany in their semi-final game.

CuriousJim 06-24-2008 04:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ila (Post 27501)
It would be interesting to see Turkey and Russia play each other in the finals of the European cup. Two countries whose majority of their land mass is in Asia playing for the European Cup. Now that would be interesting.

That's what I was thinking! Although technically, Turkey is now part of Europe. I cant remember where I found that out.

marlowe 06-24-2008 05:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CuriousJim (Post 27736)
Although technically, Turkey is now part of Europe. I cant remember where I found that out.

Is that right? I'm not sure. Geographically there is a small part of Turkey west of the Bosphorus that is part of the European continent. As Ila says, the vast proportion of Turkey is on the Asian continent. Politically Turkey has for many years wanted to join the EU (European Union) but some countries are opposed to this and it doesn't look likely in the near future. Turkey does of course play in the European football championship; as does Israel because no other countries near them want to play with them!

Obiwankabuzi 06-24-2008 10:55 PM

I thought the dutch were doing great with their 3-nil win against italia and another win against france (who obviously did well in the world cup) i thought they were going all the way, but it was intresting to see that 3 out of the 4 first group winners got knocked out by non-group winners. just goes to how unpredictable the game of football can be, as for now, my money is on spain, torres is a maniac ;)

marlowe 06-26-2008 04:47 AM

Good game last night Germany v Turkey. Turkey deserved to win, Germany played badly but somehow managed to win and now they march on to the final! Life is unfair.

Viva Espagna!

ila 06-26-2008 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marlowe (Post 27999)
Good game last night Germany v Turkey. Turkey deserved to win, Germany played badly but somehow managed to win and now they march on to the final! Life is unfair.

Viva Espagna!

And Spain won today. My guesses about who will win have been 100% so far. That would be 100% wrong.
So if I guess that Germany will win the final on Sunday then Spain will win and I guess that Spain will win the final then Germany will win.
My guess Spain will win. (Now will I finally get at least one game right?)

ila 06-29-2008 10:54 AM

Last Minute Guesses

Okay Marlowe do you have any last minute guesses on the final score from today's game.
My guess is 2 - 2 at the end of 90 minutes. No goals in overtime and Germany will win in penalty kicks.

marlowe 06-29-2008 12:06 PM

Vamos!

Quote:

Originally Posted by ila (Post 28308)
Okay Marlowe do you have any last minute guesses on the final score from today's game.
My guess is 2 - 2 at the end of 90 minutes. No goals in overtime and Germany will win in penalty kicks.

No predictions, but Spain must win!

ila 06-29-2008 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marlowe (Post 28314)
No predictions, but Spain must win!

Well marlowe I wasn't even close in my guess about the score. Spain won and there was no overtime. They definitely outplayed Germany and deserved the win for that.

marlowe 06-30-2008 10:50 AM

Viva Espagna

Quote:

Originally Posted by ila (Post 28328)
Well marlowe I wasn't even close in my guess about the score. Spain won and there was no overtime. They definitely outplayed Germany and deserved the win for that.

Thankfully Ila you got it wrong again :).
Spain completely outplayed Germany, it could have been 3 or 4. It's good they won, they've been the best team in the tournament and played attractive football. AND they have the best looking players and fans!

ajdemipopusi 05-28-2011 12:01 AM

proud to be Croatian!
We are real stupid, but play very nice football!
2012 is our year!!!!!!
Quote:

Originally Posted by ila (Post 27076)
For Marlowe who asked the question who will win the European Cup 2008.
The quarter final games are currently being played so of the teams remaining who will win.

Just a couple of hours ago I watched Turkey beat Croatia. A slow game to start but a dramatic overtime and then it went into penalty kicks. Turkey now goes on to play Germany.
Germany may be lucky and defeat Turkey, but they had better play much better if they hope to not only beat Turkey but go on to win the tournament.
Russia and Holland play tomorrow and then Italy and Spain still have to play.
Some good games coming up.

yearofthesmurfs 06-27-2011 03:01 PM

spain has a lot of youth...i see them repeating.