Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   Chat About Shemales (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   a Still borns soul entered my body at birth (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=12588)

transjen 12-23-2011 01:44 PM

a Still borns soul entered my body at birth

Yes this all sounds weird and strange but i have to ask could this be true?
I've been chatting with other Tgirls and have noticed that a lot of us have something in common
And i'm not talking about we were all born boys who became girls
No i'm talking about that before we were born each of our mothers give birth to a female baby who was still born :eek:
and we all were the next baby born
So could that still borns soul have been waiting around to be born and that babies soul entered my body
Yes it sounds weird but it also makes sense
I guess the world will never know
:confused: Santas naughty elf Jen

ThirdEyeGirl 12-23-2011 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by transjen (Post 203951)
I've been chatting with other Tgirls and have noticed that a lot of us have something in common
No i'm talking about that before we were born each of our mothers give birth to a female baby who was still born :eek:
So could that still borns soul have been waiting around to be born and that babies soul entered my body

Yes it's true that my mother had a still born daughter as well, but I wasn't the next one born. In fact I was the forth born child. So your theory may be flawed.
Though my mom also told me that in her first trimester she wanted a daughter, but in her second trimester changed her mind and wanted a son. That might be a better theory.

franalexes 12-23-2011 04:14 PM

perfect

Jen, how about believing you were born exactly what you were supposed to be? A few major physical trials along the way that helped build the caracter of the perfect person you are. :hug::heart:

transjen 12-23-2011 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by franalexes (Post 203955)
Jen, how about believing you were born exactly what you were supposed to be? A few major physical trials along the way that helped build the caracter of the perfect person you are. :hug::heart:

sounds like something my therapist would say
i've been at piece with myself for a long time now
while not every girl like myself will have the same cirmstance apply to them there are a lot who fall in to this cat
:yes: santa's naughty elf Jen

IronCity 12-25-2011 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by transjen (Post 203951)

Just goes to show you how special you and girls like you really are!! :inlove: