Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   Chat About Shemales (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   SPIT or SWALLOW! - Your votes (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=293)

tlover 09-30-2007 01:16 PM

SPIT or SWALLOW! - Your votes

As a shemale lover would, or do you swallow her cum or spit it out?

Being a virgin I'm not sure, but i fantasize about taking her cock in my mouth and sucking like mad until she explodes a big load down my eager throat in and ecstatic and grateful orgasm.
I reckon she would be extra grateful and happy seeing you swallow all her hot sticky cream, mmm.
If you were to spit it out i think she would not appreciate that so much, what do you think?

I know i really like it when my girlfriend swallows, but when she spits I'm a bit upset.

So SPIT:eek: or SWOLLOW:drool: - Vote Now!

tlover 09-30-2007 06:12 PM

My vote - SWOLLOW

By the way i voted Swallow, i recon it would taste OK like mine dose, and i reckon she would really enjoy and her load being drunk.. she will probably swallow yours its only fair and you have to keep her happy. :drool:

mykel73 09-30-2007 08:33 PM

Swallow, I really do love the taste of cum.

tslove 10-01-2007 12:34 AM

i have never taste cum i am new to shemales but i dont no we will see when it happends

twistedone 10-01-2007 02:14 AM

Swallow. For those that are not sure if they would like the taste of cum or not, try your own. Get used to it. This is what a Domme had me do.

Its an acquired taste, at first you probably won't like it, but if you keep at it, you'll learn to like it.

eliogabalo 10-01-2007 06:34 AM

Ladyboys'cum is the best drink i know

TXguy4ever 10-01-2007 03:44 PM

I only tasted my cum but I voted, swallow.

tlover 10-01-2007 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by twistedone (Post 4313)
Swallow. For those that are not sure if they would like the taste of cum or not, try your own. Get used to it. This is what a Domme had me do.

Its an acquired taste, at first you probably won't like it, but if you keep at it, you'll learn to like it.

Most of the best things in life are an acquired taste like larger or fine wine.

Also i would think the taste would depend on the girl herself, mabey her diet what she drinks, dose she smoke or not, i reckon that would have a lot to do with the final flavour, it would probably vary from girl to girl.
Just a thought.:)

Rick_ 10-01-2007 05:35 PM

I never tasted a shemales cum but i would swallow it

toosexy 10-01-2007 06:41 PM

Definitely swallow.

sissyclown 10-01-2007 09:52 PM

Probably swallow... mine doesn't taste too bad... so... I figure how bad could hers be

pickseed 10-02-2007 01:00 AM

well i had tasted my own cum not long after my interest in shemales started to bloom..doesn't taste bad by any means, but the aftertaste seems to linger for quite a while, hehe.

well anyways i'm a big fan of facials/swallowing etc..so during my few month relationship with an asian shemale i swallowed every drop, every time..fuck did i love it. it tasted different tho, a little more minty..lol.

twistedone 10-02-2007 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tlover (Post 4365)
Most of the best things in life are an acquired taste like larger or fine wine.

Also i would think the taste would depend on the girl herself, mabey her diet what she drinks, dose she smoke or not, i reckon that would have a lot to do with the final flavour, it would probably vary from girl to girl.
Just a thought.:)

Actually, I've heard, but never experienced it, that one can put a little flavor in their cum by drinking some fruity juices beforehand. Anyone else with experience on this?

sissyclown 10-02-2007 03:06 AM

apparently... eating peanuts give it a nutty taste...
me feels some experimenting coming on;)

boondox 10-02-2007 03:09 AM

i would experiment and swallow and if its wonderful then by golly give me more! if not. sorryyy :[[

Tailia 10-02-2007 09:21 PM

Swallow appreciatively and then lick your lips of course. Spitting out her juices is an insult to your lady.

eliogabalo 10-03-2007 03:16 AM

I like every thing comes out from my panther :innocent:

SamanthaFoxxx 10-03-2007 07:15 AM

I think there's nothing better then delicious cream after good, hard fucking. I also like facials - each guy who i know loves to see his cum on girl face.

EbonyTSLover 10-03-2007 01:24 PM

I think there's nothing better than swallowing.I just love the taste.

darkways 10-03-2007 01:39 PM

The first time I was with a shemale she was standing and had me to get on my knees and service her cock. She just put her hands on the back of my head and fuck my mouth. When it came time for her to cum she didn't ask if she could she just pulled me closer and I felt her cock stiffen harder then she moaned and released her load in my mouth. To me it was like eating osyters on the half shell or drinking raw eggs. It was great then when she did me she just grabbed hold of my ass and I exploded in her mouth. Damn now thats heaven!

tlover 10-05-2007 06:35 PM

Apparently its full of vitamins and low on calories to, so its good for you and none fattening.
So drink up boys.:D

cockntits 10-06-2007 05:26 AM

So its got to be swallow every time make me gag girl.

wantshemalewife 10-06-2007 06:13 AM

I would love to swallow a tgirls load. I cant wait til I actually do.

kelly 10-06-2007 08:12 AM

i dont swallow

I have sucked off a lot of ladyboys over the years.......but I dont ever swallow her cum.......I guess its a personal thing.....I love sucking off a ladyboy's dick...........and some ladyboys have a huge cum load...........but i never swallow.......I guess its a hang up of mine......
If I let a ladtyboy cum in my mouth (only the ones I really like)....generally she likes to see me spit all out.....so its good for her..and me...

its just a personal observation..................................kelly

curioustslover69 10-07-2007 11:18 PM

maybe spit it on the dick then eat it back but i wouldnt spit it out.

Lestat 10-10-2007 03:29 PM

Swallow - do as you wish to be done by, after all. And it is good :p

tgirl virgin 10-11-2007 08:56 AM

Are you kidding me?? What's the use to suck it without getting the reward?

mcginlay 10-17-2007 04:14 PM

i like my own cum so i reckon I'd like hers...so its swallow

Mirabeau915 10-17-2007 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by twistedone (Post 4430)
Actually, I've heard, but never experienced it, that one can put a little flavor in their cum by drinking some fruity juices beforehand. Anyone else with experience on this?

Two words: Grape juice. Works for me at least, and yes I'll swallow cum from a T-girl. The only problem I have is the blues. I have been trying to get my current girlfriend to let me suck her after I cum inside of her, creampies are wonderful! The only problem as I mentioned is the Blues...

BlueRaven88 10-17-2007 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mirabeau915 (Post 6044)
Two words: Grape juice. Works for me at least, and yes I'll swallow cum from a T-girl. The only problem I have is the blues. I have been trying to get my current girlfriend to let me suck her after I cum inside of her, creampies are wonderful! The only problem as I mentioned is the Blues...

apparently pineapple juice works very well also. what are 'the blues'?

tgirl virgin 10-18-2007 08:24 AM

When I see a sexy shemale,. all I can think about is sucking the cream out.:inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlov e::inlove:

(I like pussy, too,so I like pussy juice, too) :drool:

tlover 10-18-2007 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mirabeau915 (Post 6044)

I love grape juice ill have to give that a go:drool:

Yer what is this blues thing, i presume you don't mean the -
I woke up this mornin
my shemale left me blue
she took all my money
and left my ass hole black and blue
ive got those
cant get enough of those
ass pounding shemale blues:D

....Sorry M:no:

danaik42 10-18-2007 10:56 PM

i would love to swallow just the thought turns me on:)

Tomas 10-20-2007 02:08 AM

Definately swallow :)

translover 10-21-2007 07:32 AM

S W A L L O W ! ! !

i love this word ;)

mercury 10-21-2007 11:45 AM

i would swallow for sure love my cum, eat it alot, so i would beg for it...

cucumber 10-22-2007 08:38 PM

Swallow... :p

silverback 10-23-2007 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkways (Post 4604)
The first time I was with a shemale she was standing and had me to get on my knees and service her cock. She just put her hands on the back of my head and fuck my mouth. When it came time for her to cum she didn't ask if she could she just pulled me closer and I felt her cock stiffen harder then she moaned and released her load in my mouth. To me it was like eating osyters on the half shell or drinking raw eggs. It was great then when she did me she just grabbed hold of my ass and I exploded in her mouth. Damn now thats heaven!

You, my friend, are my idol. I wish I was you...:respect:

Dells 10-23-2007 11:17 PM

Swallow a few times to see if I actually would like it or not. I've only tasted my own a handful of times and it been weeks since the last time I did that. I'd much rather be in the position to taste someone else's

mobiryder 10-30-2007 07:21 AM

i prefer it in my ass, but if its gotta blow in my mouth i'll eat that shit like a fat kid on cake... booyah

ripulinaama 10-31-2007 12:46 PM

I voted swallow :-)

tightship 10-31-2007 08:16 PM

if i can ill spit quick, if not i bear it and swallow

mohawk 11-03-2007 08:57 AM

i never swallow cum i always wanted to when i masturbate just never got the guts to bottoms up!!

Ogryn1313 11-03-2007 01:54 PM

Tried to

I've jerked off in a position in which I could give myself a facial but it is a bit hard to do and often never follow through.

Jpone 11-03-2007 09:13 PM

I would love to get a mouthful, it turns me on like mad thinking about sucking a shemale cock dry, so when I have tryed it I will let you all know.

Wantingmore1 11-05-2007 04:15 AM

swallow

i picked swallow my favorite thing to do is 69 with my boyfreind and then Makeout and mix our cum up in our mouth mmmmm:yes:

hankhavelock 11-05-2007 05:29 AM

I’m crazy about her cum â€" in my ass, in my mouth or on my body â€" it is her love juice - a gift of passion! Of course, I swallow and savour the taste. It’s just such an erotic thing â€" when she goes silent and I feel her body tremble when she cums in my mouth. Her warm cum in my mouth. Beautiful! And the post-orgasmic very tender sucking till she goes soft. A total favourite of mine. I can only say YUMMY!

Jayshawn! 11-23-2007 11:08 PM

Wtf

WTF kinda question iz that im swallowing and asking 4 more YUM YUM:eek: iz there anymore mouth iz open

hotfortrannies420 11-24-2007 09:37 PM

i love to swallow or spit it in my lovers mouth but cum tastes sooooooo good

knight 12-17-2007 05:32 PM

Swallow, after all I swallow my own