Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   Freebies (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Tonsil Tickler (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=996)

not2old 02-24-2008 09:12 PM

Tonsil Tickler

3 Attachment(s)
I love this long, slender dick!! Anybody know who she is?

not2old 02-24-2008 09:23 PM

7 Attachment(s)
I'm pretty sure this is the same girl, after some "augmentation".
Still a really great looking dick!!
If anybody has any more of her, please post.

mykel73 02-24-2008 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by not2old (Post 16090)
I'm pretty sure this is the same girl, after some "augmentation".
Still a really great looking dick!!
If anybody has any more of her, please post.

The girl on the bed in the first three pics is Gisele Prado and not the girl you want to know the name of in your first post. I do not know the name of the other girl but she dose have a nice cock.

not2old 02-24-2008 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mykel73 (Post 16094)
The girl on the bed in the first three pics is Gisele Prado and not the girl you want to know the name of in your first post. I do not know the name of the other girl but she dose have a nice cock.

Thanks, mykel!
That means there's more than one of these "Slim Jims" around.
That increases my chances of meeting one. I like that.

tlover 02-25-2008 01:10 PM

I dont think ive seen such long cocks that are so skinny before, usually when there that long there quite fat as well.
Interesting and quite sexy as well.:yes:

ila 02-25-2008 05:51 PM

Those aren't just tonsil ticklers, they're throat chokers and I do believe I would like find out for sure. I could practice on them for several days and never get tired of trying to take their whole cock all the way in my mouth.

alexbigcock 02-25-2008 06:03 PM

throat chokers thats what im talking about

tlover 02-25-2008 06:07 PM

That last girl has got to be about 10" long when hard
I reckon id be able to get 7" in before i gag, id spend the rest of the week slowly squeezing down another half inch a day, that's 6 days cock gobbling.
Then the next month perfecting my technique until she was fully satisfied with my performance.:yes:

ila 02-25-2008 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tlover (Post 16282)
That last girl has got to be about 10" long when hard
I reckon id be able to get 7" in before i gag, id spend the rest of the week slowly squeezing down another half inch a day, that's 6 days cock gobbling.
Then the next month perfecting my technique until she was fully satisfied with my performance.:yes:

Once she was done with me you wouldn't stand a chance.:) I'll take all of her in on my first try and throat massage her to one orgasm after another. I won't need to stop to eat for several days because she'll be feeding me her delicious cum. After that I'll bend over and she'll give me a good long ass fucking.:yes::yes::yes::drool: I'll be sore and unable to walk but we'll both be completely satisfied.:)

tlover 02-25-2008 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ila (Post 16292)
Once she was done with me you wouldn't stand a chance.:) I'll take all of her in on my first try and throat massage her to one orgasm after another. I won't need to stop to eat for several days because she'll be feeding me her delicious cum. After that I'll bend over and she'll give me a good long ass fucking.:yes::yes::yes::drool: I'll be sore and unable to walk but we'll both be completely satisfied.:)

Ila, your very ambitious and confident i give you that, but i think your inexperience will let you down, there no way you could take that lovely big cock first time you choke, then i would have to come to your rescue cart you of to hospital and race back to satisfy that big cock for the next month!
Ill send you some grapes and a get well soon card.;)

ila 02-25-2008 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tlover (Post 16295)
Ila, your very ambitious and confident i give you that, but i think your inexperience will let you down, there no way you could take that lovely big cock first time you choke, then i would have to come to your rescue cart you of to hospital and race back to satisfy that big cock for the next month!
Ill send you some grapes and a get well soon card.;)

No chance tlover. If I do need to go to the hospital she'll be so impressed with me that she'll go along to make sure that she is there to give a daily cock injection until I'm better. I forsee months and months of recuperation with her as my special needs nurse.
So keep your grapes and send some lube with your get well card.

tlover 02-25-2008 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ila (Post 16298)
No chance tlover. If I do need to go to the hospital she'll be so impressed with me that she'll go along to make sure that she is there to give a daily cock injection until I'm better. I forsee months and months of recuperation with her as my special needs nurse.
So keep your grapes and send some lube with your get well card.

It's not a nurse you need but a psychiatrist to help you with your grandiose delusions, and re-home you with care in the community.
Many moths of treatment may help you, while i give that cock my own special needs treatment.:drool:

ila 02-25-2008 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tlover (Post 16303)
It's not a nurse you need but a psychiatrist to help you with your grandiose delusions, and re-home you with care in the community.
Many moths of treatment may help you, while i give that cock my own special needs treatment.:drool:

Actually I need a live-in shechiatrist. One that has a nice big cock. Daily home therapy can consist of early morning sucking, a light cock snack at dinner time, afternoon sucking by the pool, early evening cocksucking in front of the fireplace, and a blowjob at bedtime. In between she will have to give me regular ass fuckings and sleep with her cock in my ass all night. Naturally her big cock nurse will be right there helping with all this therapy. After a year or so I will be ready to resume my normal life.

Jayshawn! 02-26-2008 10:22 PM

Oooo Damn She Could Tickle My Tonsils

nefuql 08-14-2008 11:06 PM

like it! want me to be!

SweetCharmer 08-15-2008 03:48 AM

nice very nice:yes:

mally 08-15-2008 10:18 AM

Yes so nice :respect::hug::turnon::heart::turnon::heart::turno n:

yellowfinbass 08-15-2008 12:05 PM

She Is Fit!

ddluv 08-15-2008 06:31 PM

don't know who she is but she's pretty hot.

DL_NL 08-16-2008 06:57 AM

Very nice, never seen a cock like that. :turnon:

SweetCharmer 08-16-2008 09:08 AM

thumbs:respect: and cock up from me:turnon:

raojai70 08-18-2008 06:28 PM

Very nice cock for use at either end.

Steelmanxyz 08-19-2008 10:17 AM

Her name is Bam Bam from Toronto. She has been in Joey Silvera's SheMale Adventures and in Shemale Yum. She is hot.

raterdzzz 08-19-2008 03:38 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Heres another tickler :D

angel274 06-30-2009 01:55 PM

ooh I'd love to try the silky cock.:turnon: