Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Fetish of clothes (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=738)

prouk1954 01-10-2008 04:19 AM

Fetish of clothes

I hale a fetish for feminine underwear,specially for tiny panties.To caress,to feel,to smell and to put on my body.What you thing of me?Have you the same fetish?

solo66 01-10-2008 12:57 PM

I like pantyhose a lot.
To wear them and to caress nice legs, ass and cock trought them.
It's so soft.

franalexes 01-10-2008 01:31 PM

satin / nylon

satin / nylon , it's to die for.

gta 01-10-2008 05:10 PM

Yeah for me it`s sexy lingerie and especialy nylons and sexy shoes.:yes:

rollon 01-12-2008 02:01 PM

nylons, high heels and deep red lipstick

holly88 03-06-2008 04:00 AM

female gstring rules i love to wear also female jeans,tshirt,top:inlove:and bikini make me feel girl

TheSkronkDonkey 03-06-2008 07:04 PM

I don't wear women's clothing or dress in an overtly feminine way. I tend to dress like a normal male. Then again, what's "normal"? And on the other hand, I do like slightly non-masculine clothing now and again. I have some bright shirts (one has frills), boots with a thick heel (not exactly "high heel", but not too far off), and just the other day, I bought a pink sweater. I find conventional masculinity -- come to think of it: conventional anything -- boring. You only get one life and you might as well live it up.

ila 03-07-2008 05:08 PM

For those that are wondering about or contemplating women's clothing. Try nylon or satin panties or a gstring. You won't regret it. The feeling is very pleasant.

tucker34 03-08-2008 10:54 PM

Any silk/satin gown

andrewtricolor 03-14-2008 05:38 PM

feminine underwear or a sexy lingerie

Mackx 03-15-2008 07:47 AM

High Hells, tight panties

weronika21ts 03-15-2008 09:25 AM

I love feel like and women i love it when i were girls cloths

wolfordf1 03-29-2008 03:26 AM

I like pantyhose .
Greetings, wolfordf1

epj290 03-30-2008 08:25 PM

lingerie is a must for me( thongs or g strings)...also nets are very sexy...and those high platform heels

kraken111 07-19-2008 09:34 AM

Nothing suits me better than a pair of Khakis and my sister Margarets training bra.cept of course my fave purple and silver silky strapless. Toe shoes are hot to. My toesy woseies are exquisite. Sorta like hairless grubs from the garden. :inlove:

Jennangelina 07-28-2008 07:56 PM

So so sexy

i luv all sassy sexy slutty girlygirl fashions..........i know u guyz luv dat 2 since u guyz alwayz have awesum clothes for me to wear on dates :rolleyes:

XOXO Jennangelina :kiss:

Lazzo 08-04-2008 11:33 AM

Lycra, silk, even bodysuits.

Jewel the Shemale Lover 08-04-2008 02:31 PM

i´m a big fan of Bodysuits, also always a big turn on when i wear g-strings

tenshe 08-05-2008 07:49 AM

#1 for me <<< bra & bra & bra >>
it`s drave me crazy

KirstenHershe 08-07-2008 10:03 AM

Female clothing in general makes me feel good, not something specific
like highheels or stockings.

I like the materials/fibers women's clothing are made out, so soft and very
warm to feel onto your body.
Must be something wrong with me right? :rolleyes:

hankhavelock 08-07-2008 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KirstenHershe (Post 33854)
Female clothing in general makes me feel good, not something specific
like highheels or stockings.

I like the materials/fibers women's clothing are made out, so soft and very
warm to feel onto your body.
Must be something wrong with me right? :rolleyes:

You lill "pervert"... ;-)

skechers11 08-07-2008 01:52 PM

skechers

I love to wear little white skecher sneakers and jerk off its the best feeling to wear womens shoes:inlove: let me know if anyone else loves skechers

DL_NL 08-07-2008 01:59 PM

I love lingerie- on a nice gg or a t-girl.;) But I have another weird fetish: I'm into diapers (which is a pure clothing fetish and has nothing whatsoever to do with babies or pedophiles, in case you're wondering).

underthere 10-15-2008 05:05 PM

I read somewhere that 3% of all womens cloths are bought and worn by men, I'm sure that estimate is very low, I have always worn womens cloths, at first sexy nylon panties were my passion, then as I got older womens cloths in general, especially night gowns, panties and bras worn together :heart::kiss:helped me feel more normal and comfortable. I glad I found me! Its great to find people that like the same things I like, thanks!

BGC 10-17-2008 11:00 PM

I like to put on fishnets and heels and jerk off while fucking my ass with my glass dildo.

GeForce 10-22-2008 07:21 AM

I Love LOve LOVe LOVE .. Tight, Shiny, SPANDEX! I love to see a hot ass wrapped in this stuff! And when I see a huge erection outlined in spandex, I almost always cream my jeans instantly.

SuperShemale 10-22-2008 05:32 PM

I love the feel of leather,PVC and latex on my body something about it that makes me feel so sexy

underthere 10-22-2008 08:36 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by GeForce (Post 46084)
I Love LOve LOVe LOVE .. And when I see a huge erection outlined in spandex, I almost always cream my jeans instantly.

I just love that too, why don't more people with big, fat hard cocks wear that stuff!! Sometimes I think their just being selfish! Me, I like to share, how about a ts upskirt I got today?:yes:

MrT 10-22-2008 08:44 PM

Even though I don't like wearing women's clothing, I have to say one of the reasons I love ladyboys is that they do know how to "dress to kill". They usually wear the sexiest clothes, from a simple micro-skirt and baby shirts to a full night gown and pantyhose, makeup and stiletto heels (shoes are my weakness btw!).

.. Not to mention they usually know how to choose their panties better than women on every occasion ;)

ex-fumador 10-25-2008 08:46 PM

i agree, lingerie seems to fit better on ladyboys:yes:

fondle 10-25-2008 11:52 PM

sexy lingerie,camis,hose,skinny jeans.silk,satin, lace.all things girly.......

dirty30 12-14-2008 04:52 PM

fetish of clothes

leather.................:turnon:

stargazer58 12-16-2008 04:06 PM

For me.. a pair of sexy, sheer nylon stockings or panty hose, (no panties under them tho), and a hot sheer or fishnet body stocking!!!.. Oh god how I love to see a hot lady boy in those!!!!!

auslbfan 12-16-2008 11:12 PM

Silky panties, I prefer white, with a nice camisole top on a slim T girl always does it for me.

I also love it when they have been worn a while, put them to my nose when sucking her cock. :turnon:

twistedone 12-17-2008 01:30 AM

Can't do g-string panties, but I do enjoy panties and pantyhose. I also enjoy wearing a nightgown to bed. I even sometimes enjoy wearing a skirt, with a sweater.

vinisou 01-10-2009 10:25 AM

I love to wear little panties, those ones that get deap in my ass and wear high heels too. Makes me feel horny.

miss_kandy 01-10-2009 12:56 PM

Anything girly! Lingerie... jeans... tees... minis... i adore girly sports wear and bikinis too...

mmmm - what to wear today? :p

mtlplat 03-25-2009 10:13 AM

lingerie

Love G-string, silky nylons under male clothes. But must say always look better on t-girl. :innocent:

peaches65 03-25-2009 02:56 PM

I have a weak spot when it comes to panties, any style, and high heels. I love how they make my ass look super cute!

Sugar Daddy 04-24-2009 10:29 PM

I just love to see a shemale in black vinyl latex panties, especially if you see the bulge.....what a turn on :)

mardaph 04-24-2009 10:39 PM

I love bustiers and garter belts, they are the ideal complemment to hold a stocking (a black stocking of course)

Vanillas 04-25-2009 01:11 AM

Nothing too wild......

(I wrote this post a few minutes ago but apparently did not send it and it must have erased).

I have worn women's panties only once. When I first put them on they felt sexy but, after a half hour, merely silly. I've never wanted to repeat the experience. However, I do fantasize about owning selected young ladies' (worn and unwashed) panties, but only to sniff while masturbating. Today the kinkiest thing I do, clothing-wise, is to dress without undershorts, which I have been doing for the better part of a year. I enjoy the slightly naughty feeling it gives me.

ginny 04-25-2009 04:10 AM

panty wearing

I love the thought of wearing panties.
I love the feel of satin panties!
I hate the way the cut is so wrong that bits fall out!
It's just not perfection!
Oh to achieve a camel toe!

So how do other "gals" get a satisfactory fit?

charlietwobeans 05-01-2009 04:20 PM

panties

Even writing the word makes me weak in the knees. Probably the only fetish/burning desire I've had longer than my lust for Tgirls.

I cannot tell you the sensations that crawl through my body, the heat that radiates off my skin when I see a pair of panties discarded on a bathroom floor, or pictures of women or shemales peeling them slowly off their body.

When I was a kid with three older sisters, I would jerk off to their panties all the time. I still could easily busy myself for hours with someone's panties, especially if they were recently worn.

Yum.

Wow, this thread struck a nerve in me....

Tranny Sore-Ass Rex 05-08-2010 03:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by charlietwobeans (Post 80523)
panties Even writing the word makes me weak in the knees.

↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑↑↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑
I can empathise wholeheartedly!

Panties are my one and only clothing fetish. Lingerie can be thrown into the mix I guess, but it's all about the panties!

♥ An ode to panties ♥

Tiger
Cheetah
Leopard prints
Also Zebra stripes
Endless colours
Any shade
Even black or white
G-strings
T-backs
Bikinis
Thongs
Crotchless or see-through
Cotton
Nylon
Satin
Silk
Lace and leather too
Exotic
Erotic
Almost hypnotic
Delicate and scanty
Teeny
Tiny
Barely there
Infatuating panties

smc 05-09-2010 11:17 PM

I've never had a specific fetish for any particular clothes, other than my obsession with sheer things (see my thread in Freebies), but in the summer, when women (trans or otherwise) start wearing t-shirts and halter tops and the like, and they have shoulder bags with straps that go between their breasts, and that causes the curves of their breasts to be accentuated, and maybe their nipples are visible through the material ... well, suffice it to say that I find it very difficult to ride public transportation for those months, because there is so much temptation to stare -- especially when the air conditioning is functional!

Does that count as a clothes fetish? I don't know. I don't care.

RazorGV 05-10-2010 08:02 AM

I really like and have fetish for panties and lingerie too. I simply like them....

Katie Girl 05-11-2010 11:43 AM

I love to wear a nice thong or string, some hold up stockings and my 5 inch heels. I also like to wear a nice, tight mini skirt, it makes my legs look superb!!!

merelypink 05-12-2010 07:33 AM

latex is my favorite

Alex1977bi 05-14-2010 07:42 AM

I love bodysuits, catsuits, swimsuits, lycra and latex. :drool: